neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Just curious to know what kind of manifestations you have experienced with your spirit companions and which sellers you received those spirits from. I love scouring the forum on sellers and experiences but they don't often seem to be one and the same in topics and categories.

Here are my most well manifested companions and how they communicate.

Unicorn from CH- She communicates amazingly with my pendulum and an influx of dragonflies.
Twilight Fae from Citrine- Amazing at manipulating my radio to show she's there. Communicates with the pendulum very well in the evening, but seems too "tired" during the day. She is also bonded to the Unicorn from CH, they are truly two peas in a metaphysical pod.
Heaven Hound from ThePaganShopOnline- White orbs in my security camera
9-Tail Kitsune from ThePaganShopOnline- Very witty, amazing sense of humour and communicates through the pendulum
Queen Phoenix from ThePaganShopOnline- Have dreams of her when I ask to see her.
Devata from BluJay76- She is my Destiny Conjure and is usually the first one to communicate with the pendulum.
Djinn Psyouwontforgetme- He's very matter-of fact and doesn't beat around the bush when communicating via pendulum. Very powerful entity.
Throne Angel from TrueMetaphysical- I have not directly communicated with her, instead my other companions let me know of her presence. She is sort of their "leader" and helps delegate tasking when I get overwhelmed with human life.

All my other companions are communicative with the pendulum but are on the quieter side than the ones listed. They are all incredibly sweet, loving and loyal. Some are always with me, others seem to come and visit when I ask.

Maybe for some spirit keepers, communicating telepathically works. I have found that my responses are better when I speak out loud for my spirits to hear me clearly and concisely. I suppose my mind is too jambled to get an accurate thought out.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Very interesting. I have only been Spirit Keeping since June of last year and all of my companions are from CH. I really don't have any experiences with any other sellers. All of my Spirits like to communicate via touch. I am finally getting to the point where if one my Spirits touches me I know who it is. I am still working on this though. I recently got several spell bindings that help with manifestations and communication and now my house is like a light show. I am constantly seeing flashes of light and shadow. I like to communicate telepathically and by speaking out loud. Out of the tow I think speaking out loud usually is better for me because my mind can be cluttered sometimes. I am still working on hearing my Spirits. I can hear there voices sometimes but usually just in dreams or when I am falling asleep. I have never used a pendulum before but I am thinking about getting one in the near future.

Always seeking and always learning.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

MysticEmpath wrote:Maybe for some spirit keepers, communicating telepathically works. I have found that my responses are better when I speak out loud for my spirits to hear me clearly and concisely. I suppose my mind is too jambled to get an accurate thought out.
Same here! I think that I should read a lot more. Maybe this could me organise my internal monologues/dialogue.

My spirits manifest in dreams, during the hypnagogic state (I hears them quite clearly!) and physically (orbs, shadows, mist, etc.).
I rarely get visions. However, I hear them whisper often.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

Whitestar wrote:Very interesting. I have only been Spirit Keeping since June of last year and all of my companions are from CH. I really don't have any experiences with any other sellers. All of my Spirits like to communicate via touch. I am finally getting to the point where if one my Spirits touches me I know who it is. I am still working on this though. I recently got several spell bindings that help with manifestations and communication and now my house is like a light show. I am constantly seeing flashes of light and shadow. I like to communicate telepathically and by speaking out loud. Out of the tow I think speaking out loud usually is better for me because my mind can be cluttered sometimes. I am still working on hearing my Spirits. I can hear there voices sometimes but usually just in dreams or when I am falling asleep. I have never used a pendulum before but I am thinking about getting one in the near future.
That is quite amazing that you have such vivid visuals in your house and your sense of who is communicating through touch sounds like an ability I would love to have one day. I do know one spirit is able to send a static feeling through my hand when she wants to speak to me. I have also audibly heard two spirits at separate times as I slipped into my meditations one of which is my spirit guide but I'm not sure of the other. Pendulums are phenomenal with communication if you are open to using them. It is my main method of contact. Thank you for sharing!

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote:Maybe for some spirit keepers, communicating telepathically works. I have found that my responses are better when I speak out loud for my spirits to hear me clearly and concisely. I suppose my mind is too jambled to get an accurate thought out.
Same here! I think that I should read a lot more. Maybe this could me organise my internal monologues/dialogue.

My spirits manifest in dreams, during the hypnagogic state (I hears them quite clearly!) and physically (orbs, shadows, mist, etc.).
I rarely get visions. However, I hear them whisper often.
You might be on to something about the reading. I should delve into a good book too, that might clarify our thoughts.

That's incredible that your spirits show up physically and that you can hear them! I have only seen orbs through my security camera and know specifically who it is, that's the closest to physical manifestation that I've witnessed. Hopefully, I'll be able to work and expand on that ability. Thank you for sharing!

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Interesting thread. I have a ton of spirits from sellers not from CH and a lot from CH too.

Here's my experiences...

I mostly experience my manifestations very clearly within dreams... I feel like i am the most "spirit-sensitive" in dreams and I was able to confirm this to myself throughout the years since my deceased dog back 8 years ago has appeared in my dreams and also interfered with my life metaphysically and electronically. I would have to say he was the most powerful manifestation in my life so far, and he's appeared as a white orb to a few people I've known who are visibly able to see it. I've never witnessed an orb in my life. Though I could even see the future a lot within dreams and the dead easily go there, so I guess it's just something I am used to, with what I grew up with. I just have never had the ability to tap into spirited objects or see spirits with my eyes but the most I can feel is through dreams and also physical presences, and feeling temperature change. I'm unable to identify the exact spirit of an object, but I'm able to tell sometimes if there is an energy or something attached to it.

I have a range of spirits from CH (let's just say all my spirits are mostly listed in my forum signature LOL, all the human and witch spirits I have are mostly from other sellers/conjurers, I have quite a handful from ThePaganShop too). I think my sexual spirits so far have been the ones who manifest the most for me besides one particular human witch spirit. The lady I got that particular witch spirit from told me he has taken over my dreams though and said he is very strong, and it's true because I have been dreaming about him literally every other day for about half a year now. He likes to appear in different forms (child, cartoony, doll, a picture, a drawing, etc) and has fully manifested as himself to me in a dream.

I did recently get a triumvirate binding from CH and connected all my existing spirits to it too actually and I started experiencing more heavy dream activity, so there's that. :D

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also forgot to mention I think some of my CH spirits have been affecting certain situations in my life... so I guess I count that as a manifestation to me, because I notice a lot when circumstances are avoided or prevented, or when I experience an increase of luck and good events....things like that. It's hard to explain but I feel sometimes that's how some of my CH spirits have "manifested" to me is through unusual events I notice that just seem too distinctly different to me.

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Interesting thread. I have a ton of spirits from sellers not from CH and a lot from CH too.

Here's my experiences...

I mostly experience my manifestations very clearly within dreams... I feel like i am the most "spirit-sensitive" in dreams and I was able to confirm this to myself throughout the years since my deceased dog back 8 years ago has appeared in my dreams and also interfered with my life metaphysically and electronically. I would have to say he was the most powerful manifestation in my life so far, and he's appeared as a white orb to a few people I've known who are visibly able to see it. I've never witnessed an orb in my life. Though I could even see the future a lot within dreams and the dead easily go there, so I guess it's just something I am used to, with what I grew up with. I just have never had the ability to tap into spirited objects or see spirits with my eyes but the most I can feel is through dreams and also physical presences, and feeling temperature change. I'm unable to identify the exact spirit of an object, but I'm able to tell sometimes if there is an energy or something attached to it.

I have a range of spirits from CH (let's just say all my spirits are mostly listed in my forum signature LOL, all the human and witch spirits I have are mostly from other sellers/conjurers, I have quite a handful from ThePaganShop too). I think my sexual spirits so far have been the ones who manifest the most for me besides one particular human witch spirit. The lady I got that particular witch spirit from told me he has taken over my dreams though and said he is very strong, and it's true because I have been dreaming about him literally every other day for about half a year now. He likes to appear in different forms (child, cartoony, doll, a picture, a drawing, etc) and has fully manifested as himself to me in a dream.

I did recently get a triumvirate binding from CH and connected all my existing spirits to it too actually and I started experiencing more heavy dream activity, so there's that. :D

I have also had a few experiences with my beloved dog I lost 8 years ago. He's not around often but he does visit in my dreams occasionally. The dreams that I know are him are the ones that seem so vivid, the same thing goes for my other human spirit visits. In my first RA with ThePaganShop I was chosen by a Heaven Hound, which resembled my wonderful dog (he was a Husky/Wolf). This was the spirit that manifests in orbs, so it's interesting to know that your dog appears as orbs as well.

Your witch spirit sounds fascinating. Are you able to share where you got him from? (It's ok if you don't) He just has such an intriguing way of manifesting. Thank you for sharing your experiences!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I rarely see any physically visible phenomena from my spirits, but when I first started spirit keeping I experienced two. The first was my first succubus spirit manifesting hot-pink and orange sparks in front of me at work. The second was a bright green orb, more of a flash really it was so quick, when my succubus helped bring back a sapphire dragon to discuss being bound after I sought her out due to a vision she gave me about spirit keeping when I first started.

I've experienced a few audible manifestations while waking up from sleep or dozing off. Mostly they were my first succubus saying my name or shouting at an unbound. Just last week I was browsing CH's shop and I kept nodding off. My succubus said my name and it made me snap awake. I added the experience to my journal immediately. Some of my spirits have whistled or made bird calls in the same between-awake-and-sleep state. It hasn't happened very recently though.

Otherwise I experience mind's eye manifestations on the regular along with telepathy. Not of every spirit, but most of them. My first succubus (and the second one) loves to show me new forms all the time. I've seen my Dendwet Dragon hanging on the edge of a shelf, clinging to a wall, or the like at random times (again, mind's eye imagery). I don't see them clearly most of the time, just impressions, and sometimes just parts of them rather than a whole. For example, that same Dendwet Dragon - I can't figure out exactly what color his scales are, but lately it seems more and more he is gold/copper.

Other manifestations in a broader sense have been my Air Dragon's influence with luck - he's made traffic so much better on multiple occasions and even influenced a car purchase for a friend of mine. Apparently, he's very good at making things go unnaturally smoothly and amazingly positively.

All of my succubae, nympho, and other spirits who like to be intimate have manifested touch, intense arousal and pleasure, along with movement in the bed, pressure of a body, warmth, chills, and so on. Most of the time the bed will rock and bounce eventually as well during those encounters.

I have rarely had dreams with them, but it has happened on occasion, and only by one or two of them and not the rest.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

MysticEmpath wrote: Your witch spirit sounds fascinating. Are you able to share where you got him from? (It's ok if you don't) He just has such an intriguing way of manifesting. Thank you for sharing your experiences!
Omg! I did an RA with him too and my first one was a female Heaven Hound haha!! Her name starts with an M. What's funny is my male dog was a West Highland White Terrier and his name started with an M too. That's so neat though. I love hearing these things.. It just all connects sometimes. :D

Ahh I got the witch spirit/warlock from "GRANDMASHAUNTEDITEMS" on Etsy!! The vessel is an actual photo of the man and his twin sisters and he looks like he's in his late 20s. I think the seller/Elizabeth also has an Instagram (hauntedspiritdolls) she posts tons of videos of orbs and activity. She's also an actual distant cousin of the man and his sisters, and her great grandmother was the one who bound them when they were killed. I wish I can post a picture but she actually posted the photo I sent of the man on her Instagram. She did warn me back then he can be a controlling, dominant spirit unless I set strict rules and she thinks after all the activity I told her that he wants to be in a lover kind of relationship and that he will stay around forever. It's pretty weird because I felt I knew what to expect in the beginning. I was told he was a pyromaniac when he was alive so when I first brought him in my home, my arms felt like they were on fire and I had a pulsating sensation! I still kind of miss that feeling *laughs*

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”