You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I felt like just describing what happened since I strongly feel it was my succubus or incubus..

I have a sexually fluid succubus and incubus -- the incubus is from CH that is very recent, and the succubus is from a seller on Etsy I got back in the summer, who rehomed items inherited from a grandmother who owned plenty of spirit vessels. "G" is the incubus, and "T" is the succubus. I was the one who chose T, and G was a custom conjure. I must confess I don't actually know what form they normally take..I have not taken the time to really get it down and haven't asked them yet. I also tend to have frequent sensual type of dreams with a man that takes on handsome appearances so I can't help but feel somewhat confused. One thing I thought about back then was I knew if I got an incubus, I would be worried about being unable to distinguish between them. :') So here we are LOL

Anyway this happened a few weeks ago actually, but I had probably the most vivid dream of a voluptuous woman that I strongly felt was either my succubus or incubus.. Normally daydream and arousal has become a very increased regular thing for me on the daily after bringing in my ubis and nymphos, but this was something else. I never have erotic dreams involving women at all usually, though I'm familiar to it - so I knew it was one of them since the only classified sexual spirit in my keep that is female is my succubus. I guess I'm making a total assumption it's T. I actually was able to see the woman and she had long flowy wavy brown hair, a bit curvy, and completely nude, somewhat tan skin. She kept I guess nibbling on my neck to the point I had an out-of-body experience (OOB experiences happen to me almost all the time in dreams haha) and I kept feeling the physical sensations being done to my neck permeate throughout my whole body.

It was crazy haha it was like my ENTIRE body became a sensitive zone. I was even able to feel her body with my hands in the dream..Like I can actually see what she looks like and touch her. I have never seen a woman so clearly pronounced in my dream. What's funny to me is every time she did the nibbling thing, she made some kind of screeching sound, she wasn't speaking or anything, just making a weird creature-like sound...it's like I knew the form was human...but it wasn't human- but I knew it wasn't harmful and I just felt and knew when I was dreaming + woke up it was either my succubus or incubus. I normally am very sure about my gut feelings but yeah this probably was one of those strong manifestations I've had in awhile.

I guess only thing is I'm just unsure if it is my succubus, or if my incubus shapeshifted.

So my question for folks seems very basic but how do you guys distinguish and pinpoint the forms of your ubi confidently (if you have at this point in your path of spirit keeping with an ubi)? I know for some people they also have dream experiences and others can visibly see theirs, so obviously answers can vary. What have been the best ways for YOU individually?

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I guess only thing is I'm just unsure if it is my succubus, or if my incubus shapeshifted.

So my question for folks seems very basic but how do you guys distinguish and pinpoint the forms of your ubi confidently (if you have at this point in your path of spirit keeping with an ubi)? I know for some people they also have dream experiences and others can visibly see theirs, so obviously answers can vary. What have been the best ways for YOU individually?
I should say I don't really interact during dreams (that I can remember). A few years ago, before I increased my levels of protection I had a period of fairly out of control dreams that weren't always to my liking (non consensual scenarios), so I'm happy currently to just interact with my sexual spirits psychically and telepathically while conscious and awake, sometimes in between waking and sleeping and vice versa.

While I'm still fairly clear mentally - ie not yet lost in the throes of passion - I identify spirits or sentient servitors by their energy signature. It's instinctive and instant. (But this is after 45 years of spiritual and psychic practice.)

For shapeshifter spirits you can tell them which forms you're happy for them to use, so you know when it's them.

Another thread discussed gender fluidity in sexual spirits. There's a difference between a spirit that will show you a different appearance if you like it (they usually retain their actual gender) and spirits that are genuinely gender fluid, who seem to be rarer.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The only sexual shape shifters in my keep are two succubae and a living entity Concuan. Sometimes my discernment is clear simply because there are specific forms I know they like, and each one is generally different. They also have different tastes they want to display in their forms. So even new forms can be recognized intuitively. Behavior is another tip-off, as their personality comes through in their actions and words as well as the form they take. Lastly, when I'm not sure I ask. The communication in response is usually a good indication. LOL

Other things might also tip off who is with me - scents, sounds, the actual feeling of the touches and sensations.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:I guess only thing is I'm just unsure if it is my succubus, or if my incubus shapeshifted.

I should say I don't really interact during dreams (that I can remember). A few years ago, before I increased my levels of protection I had a period of fairly out of control dreams that weren't always to my liking (non consensual scenarios), so I'm happy currently to just interact with my sexual spirits psychically and telepathically while conscious and awake, sometimes in between waking and sleeping and vice versa.
45 years! Wow. I always felt like I can tell you are very experienced but knowing pretty much the number says a lot! Very interesting. I am still trying to decipher different energies. I feel like that is an area I'm going to really work toward now. It's strange I feel like I personally experience more within my dream state than my conscious state. Sometimes I feel like when I speak to my spirits while awake then they sometimes "answer" or show up within a dream, in response. I can usually-easily feel out the energy within a dream but soon as I'm awake it's somewhat more difficult.
Definitely there is a lot I have to do now!

Also thank you for mentioning the gender fluidity! I identify as a nonbinary/neither male or female person myself so it is good to know that.

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:The only sexual shape shifters in my keep are two succubae and a living entity Concuan. Sometimes my discernment is clear simply because there are specific forms I know they like, and each one is generally different. They also have different tastes they want to display in their forms. So even new forms can be recognized intuitively. Behavior is another tip-off, as their personality comes through in their actions and words as well as the form they take. Lastly, when I'm not sure I ask. The communication in response is usually a good indication. LOL

Other things might also tip off who is with me - scents, sounds, the actual feeling of the touches and sensations.
Oh wow! I should really improve in some of these areas. I have a fairly good idea of my ubi's personalities but those smaller details I have yet to discern. Was that immediate for you from the beginning, or just something you also had to work toward with being able to distinguish the specifics of each individual spirit ? Is it easier for certain spirits (e.g. Were you able to discern more quickly with your succubus vs your concuan? Or was it overall the same with each?) Ugh I feel like my human male spirit is trying to appear over all my spirits so sometimes I'm a little frustrated I do not see my other spirits as much (within dreams mostly... still have so much to work on energy-wise in conscious state).

You mentioned the feeling of the touches and sensations and I never honestly thought about that I've always been the kind of person that just gets excited with whatever I end up experiencing, so now I will really keep record of that. I think that will help me -a lot- with identifying them better!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Oh wow! I should really improve in some of these areas. I have a fairly good idea of my ubi's personalities but those smaller details I have yet to discern. Was that immediate for you from the beginning, or just something you also had to work toward with being able to distinguish the specifics of each individual spirit ?
In the beginning I focused on each spirit separately, so the bonding period helps. It just gets intuitive for me, like I just eventually know who's there. I tend to see visuals in my mind's eye relatively readily. So for the longest time my first succubus only showed two forms, but over the last couple of months (ever since I had Alys-RaccoonReadings do her portrait) she has been showing different forms all the time. I would say months ago I would be more confused when she changed form, but lately it seems pretty evident. I haven't really worked consciously toward that. It's just an intuition that has grown I believe as I've gotten to know her more. That particular succubus and I also seem to have a past life history, so that connection may also be influencing why that feels so intuitive for me with her.
GodSlayerBabe wrote:Is it easier for certain spirits (e.g. Were you able to discern more quickly with your succubus vs your concuan? Or was it overall the same with each?)
Overall it has been the same, but there is a difference between them. My Concuan has not shifted form to the point where I don't recognize her, so she has not been difficult at all. The appearance she revealed during conjuration is still the preferred form she shows up using in my mind's eye. She changes it up sometimes, but her face remains the same. The other thing that makes my Concuan different is that I always see her with a "silvery-lit background" behind her. I think that's my senses' way of identifying her as a living entity from the astral, or maybe it's an aura and I don't realize it. I don't see that with any of my spirits, just her.

Discerning the succubae from each other took time, as I think it took a bit for them to settle into forms they liked to use with me. They still shuffle through entirely different forms, but like I said I've gotten to where I know who is who just because of how their personalities come through in their appearance. It's hard to describe. I have two succubus. The second one loves very bizarre forms - like multiple arms/hands or strongly hellish forms like red skin, green eyes, and horns wreathed in flames. My other succubus has a hellish form she likes sometimes, but it's totally different (blue skin and yellow eyes), and her other forms are not near as fantastical, so the two of them are relatively easy to tell apart.
GodSlayerBabe wrote:Ugh I feel like my human male spirit is trying to appear over all my spirits so sometimes I'm a little frustrated I do not see my other spirits as much (within dreams mostly... still have so much to work on energy-wise in conscious state).
My first succubus, who likes to be considered the "alpha female" of the group has recently been interfering in my interactions with the other spirits that I enjoy intimacy with. I found that I will see and feel the others near but they will "remain at a distance" when it comes to intimacy. I found out they have been distant because (I) is basically exerting control over when they can be close to me. I had to remind her of the house rules about not interfering in relationships with other spirits and how that was not acceptable and if she continues I will punish her by stopping communication and interaction for a few days, and not offer any treats for a month. She actually took the form of a sad young girl (like a 10 year old) while I was chewing her out to play on my sympathies. I guess my point is that you may need to try to establish a similar rule for your spirit companion not to force his way past the others. LOL I can't guarantee it will help, but there it is.
GodSlayerBabe wrote:You mentioned the feeling of the touches and sensations and I never honestly thought about that I've always been the kind of person that just gets excited with whatever I end up experiencing, so now I will really keep record of that. I think that will help me -a lot- with identifying them better!
I mention touches and sensations because each of them seems to have a different approach sensually. A couple of them start with very intense sensations and a couple are more subtle; one or two of them are more sensual and loving and the others are immediately lusty. The Concuan specifically affects me quite strongly and the intensity is just different than with the spirits. The arousal caused by her is nearly instantaneous and very powerful.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ok so I like how I literally responded to this yesterday and the following night (today) of sleeping I had a dream about a nude woman again lmao!! Very similar in body to the one I initially wrote about on here...This time she had short blonde hair and was super pretty hahaha I feel like it really is my succubus like she knows I'm talking about her on the forum lmao! The timing is so funny to me because last night my older cousin was asking me about succubus-related things out of nowhere, as I was responding about it on here LMAO

Ugh I am struggling a lot on individual bonding, I think I should do that too. That really might help with a lot of things that I'm bringing up. I can 100% believe the past life part because that would normally mean you are psychically and spiritually bound to that particular entity or spirit, things may come to you more easily than any other in your keep I'm sure.

What's also ironic is I was talking about that particular male spirit liking to appear constantly and that also happened last night ...hahaaa good lord. Yeah I've been thinking about setting even more strict rules...I remember the seller lady told me set what I want and what I won't take from that one.. I remember I wrote about two whole pages of house rules and printed them out and I always read off of them HAHA I think I need to make some elaborations with specific ones now now that you mention that.

That is all very interesting though thank you for sharing that it's awesome you can identify their differences, I have so much fine-tuning to do ahh

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:45 years! Wow. I always felt like I can tell you are very experienced but knowing pretty much the number says a lot! Very interesting. I am still trying to decipher different energies. I feel like that is an area I'm going to really work toward now. It's strange I feel like I personally experience more within my dream state than my conscious state. Sometimes I feel like when I speak to my spirits while awake then they sometimes "answer" or show up within a dream, in response. I can usually-easily feel out the energy within a dream but soon as I'm awake it's somewhat more difficult.
Definitely there is a lot I have to do now!

Also thank you for mentioning the gender fluidity! I identify as a nonbinary/neither male or female person myself so it is good to know that.
Did you see this thread, where gender changing or gender fluidity in spirits was discussed? post764690.html#p764690 I'm fairly sensitive to respecting people's self identification status etc.

Yes, 45 years (!) 1hd . At times I've spent years learning one thing or another. I first learned to contact my spirit guides 37 years ago. So I'm often pretty impressed with the experiences shared in this forum by people who haven't been doing stuff like this very long.

I might come across as quite experienced - but balanced against that I had increasing difficulty with oversensitivity to negativity and excessive clairsentience/empathy on a daily basis. On one hand I have had amazing spiritual experiences. On the other hand I've also been really stuck and powerless to do much about my situation. I was searching for psychic protection one time 6 years ago and came across a single Facebook post on someone's page about Eclipse Metaphysical's sentient guardian servitors...which fortunately and eventually led me to bound spirit keeping and here. I feel very fortunate to have found and embraced all of this.

Now a lot of things are clicking into place (touch wood) and I feel so much more psychically protected and looked after by my spirits and spells.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Ok so I like how I literally responded to this yesterday and the following night (today) of sleeping I had a dream about a nude woman again lmao!! Very similar in body to the one I initially wrote about on here...This time she had short blonde hair and was super pretty hahaha I feel like it really is my succubus like she knows I'm talking about her on the forum lmao! The timing is so funny to me because last night my older cousin was asking me about succubus-related things out of nowhere, as I was responding about it on here LMAO

Ugh I am struggling a lot on individual bonding, I think I should do that too. That really might help with a lot of things that I'm bringing up. I can 100% believe the past life part because that would normally mean you are psychically and spiritually bound to that particular entity or spirit, things may come to you more easily than any other in your keep I'm sure.

What's also ironic is I was talking about that particular male spirit liking to appear constantly and that also happened last night ...hahaaa good lord. Yeah I've been thinking about setting even more strict rules...I remember the seller lady told me set what I want and what I won't take from that one.. I remember I wrote about two whole pages of house rules and printed them out and I always read off of them HAHA I think I need to make some elaborations with specific ones now now that you mention that.

That is all very interesting though thank you for sharing that it's awesome you can identify their differences, I have so much fine-tuning to do ahh
LOL I love it when they do things that bring confirmation to your experiences. It's like, if I ever had a doubt that would clear it right up!

My Concuan showed up to spend some time with me last night, so that was great. It's been a while since she last visited.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Rtm00s
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

GodSlayerBabe wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:59 am I felt like just describing what happened since I strongly feel it was my succubus or incubus..

I have a sexually fluid succubus and incubus -- the incubus is from CH that is very recent, and the succubus is from a seller on Etsy I got back in the summer, who rehomed items inherited from a grandmother who owned plenty of spirit vessels. "G" is the incubus, and "T" is the succubus. I was the one who chose T, and G was a custom conjure. I must confess I don't actually know what form they normally take..I have not taken the time to really get it down and haven't asked them yet. I also tend to have frequent sensual type of dreams with a man that takes on handsome appearances so I can't help but feel somewhat confused. One thing I thought about back then was I knew if I got an incubus, I would be worried about being unable to distinguish between them. :') So here we are LOL

Anyway this happened a few weeks ago actually, but I had probably the most vivid dream of a voluptuous woman that I strongly felt was either my succubus or incubus.. Normally daydream and arousal has become a very increased regular thing for me on the daily after bringing in my ubis and nymphos, but this was something else. I never have erotic dreams involving women at all usually, though I'm familiar to it - so I knew it was one of them since the only classified sexual spirit in my keep that is female is my succubus. I guess I'm making a total assumption it's T. I actually was able to see the woman and she had long flowy wavy brown hair, a bit curvy, and completely nude, somewhat tan skin. She kept I guess nibbling on my neck to the point I had an out-of-body experience (OOB experiences happen to me almost all the time in dreams haha) and I kept feeling the physical sensations being done to my neck permeate throughout my whole body.

It was crazy haha it was like my ENTIRE body became a sensitive zone. I was even able to feel her body with my hands in the dream..Like I can actually see what she looks like and touch her. I have never seen a woman so clearly pronounced in my dream. What's funny to me is every time she did the nibbling thing, she made some kind of screeching sound, she wasn't speaking or anything, just making a weird creature-like sound...it's like I knew the form was human...but it wasn't human- but I knew it wasn't harmful and I just felt and knew when I was dreaming + woke up it was either my succubus or incubus. I normally am very sure about my gut feelings but yeah this probably was one of those strong manifestations I've had in awhile.

I guess only thing is I'm just unsure if it is my succubus, or if my incubus shapeshifted.

which seller on etsy did you buy the succubus from? Need fast reply thanks I'm looking for one too

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”