The Ivory Pagan

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don’t have any experience just jet about custom conjurations. But I placed an order for two of her angels, yesterday. I can’t wait to get them done or have some next step info from her. She seem to have really good reviews. I picked two angel that I don’t have just yet and it’s not in the CH store.

Those descriptions sounds really exactly what I would like in a seraphim,( to connect me to my higher self and the rest), and the chaos angel is just outright exactly everything about them I like before going back to work next Tuesday.

I ditched her wraith for these two angels. I am still ‘sitting on the fence’ with a wraith in mind. I think they are just way too dark and heavy energy for my light and white art preferences. I work amongst ghosts and palliative care plus other wards and although it’s a caring industry, unfortunately Covid-19 stressed everyone into a different dark mindset that is often downright nasty.

Keep checking here. I might give you a review soon, maybe by next week. So far so good. She even replied to me, during the long Easter weekend, just like Magnolia. She sounds really nice in her email and answered my questions.
Spiritlover99 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:43 pm Anyone here with recent experience on her conjures? I'm interested as I saw some of her custom conjure offerings on storeenvy. I know that she sells readings on Etsy and I bought one from her before which really resonated but I'm not sure about her conjures. Anyone here with experiences?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:25 am Hi foxxyeclipse, would you please, tell me something about the servitor you have purchased from Brianna? What level classes are they considered? Which one is better in effectiveness, the royal types or the simplified version of protective knights type? I m glad you did reviewed your servitor. What did you mean gave you quite a punch? Do you know what way is your servitor are made, like astral realms mix with your own energy signature? Are they similar types like CH or something different?

Thanks for your time in advance. I appreciate your review as you are right, not many people working to create good servitors these days. I have one from CH, and she is great. But I don’t seem to be able to communicate much with her. That is not necessary a bad thing for everyone. Anyway, I hope you might able to answer some of my dilemmas.
foxxyeclipse wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:18 am i havent bought any of her readings, but I've bought multiples of her king servitors and they pack quite the punch. they did really well when it comes to cleansing and banishing unwelcomed magick and entities from my home and i can't speak enough of how amazing they are, considering not many top notch servitor creators are operating at the moment.

If you're used to detailed bio of each servitors, then that may be a downside as the servitors do not come with detailed info as it's up to you to get to know them.
I'm not sure about the energies used for them. Personally I picked the king servitors because its so utilitarian (energy conversion, shields, helping with spiritual evolution and retribution - oh and intimacy and adult-related activities XD ) not just for protection. I checked with brianna on efficiency of protection by knights vs Kings. Knights can handle protection just fine but not as quick and put in more effort and energy in dealing with threats compared to king servitors. So if you're looking for protection and sensual elements, a Knight is good enough.

But knights can't learn new abilities like Kings could so you get the Servitor as is even years after. so I leaned towards Kings because of the cost-efficiency of your Servitor "upgrading" itself with new set of skills over time and that alone pays for itself. I'm not sure if her Servitor levels are similar to others so it's hard to make the comparisons.

As for comparisons to CH servitors, I think CH servitors that I have are task based instead of "full personality" interactive servitors from Brianna. I got my CH Servitor to efficiently help me with my CH spells and magick work.

As for "packing a punch" line I mentioned, I was referring to how swiftly and capable they are are banishing and cleansing my place of threats as I had some issues with someone sending over unwelcomed entities my way. How I come to this conclusion? Playing with variables. Turning on and off my shields/property overlays/telling my entities to take time off protection to just test out her King servitors by themselves.

But like I said if you like details on who they are as beings and see them clearly you may be disappointed as you still need your abilities to be at a level to "see" them. And you don't get documents of their bio. But with King servitors you choose their personalities on top of their looks.

Oh to add, I got 12 Kings from her (yes that's how much I love them) and 4 knights on the way. Do I really NEED that much? No. But I like the vanity of having a bunch of good looking (as I chose them to look like) bodyguards around LOL

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Spiritlover99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf

ASTER wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:43 am
Keep checking here. I might give you a review soon, maybe by next week. So far so good. She even replied to me, during the long Easter weekend, just like Magnolia. She sounds really nice in her email and answered my questions.
Thank you! Do let me know how yours go! I also took the plunge for her freshwater merfolk as it looked interesting! I'll be posting reviews here soon too! She did say on her page that she's been conjuring for over a decade so I'll bank on that. Nervous and excited at the same time!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Quick update: I have received one order back from Brianna. Well, I think she is great in channeling and tell you everything that is really needed for you at the time of the reading. I went for a duo spirit guide reading. It was a long term longing and to discover my origins and even I have received two wonderful guides around me, who are related this way to me. I regret it now that I did not choose the 5 spirit guides options. Because, I feel there are more around and all are related to me from my origins. Anyway, baby steps for now. I’ve got enough knowledge to digest this for now and look into things, plus I really want to gather info from my guides as well as connecting with them. I am also waiting for two more angels from Brianna. Just because, when it’s ever we have enough?😉 And I am also waiting from Mag and Ash some wonderful orders to be done. But at this stage, she is really did a great reading job for me and the results are beyond expectations. She is a definite recommendation and I’ll going to go back for more.

Spiritlover99 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:23 pm
Thank you! Do let me know how yours go! I also took the plunge for her freshwater merfolk as it looked interesting! I'll be posting reviews here soon too! She did say on her page that she's been conjuring for over a decade so I'll bank on that. Nervous and excited at the same time!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

During her Buy 2, Get 2, I purchased a pack of HeavenHounds and a pack of HellHounds because I felt a pulling. Plus, the each come with packs of at least 60. For the freebies, I chose an Hekate Fae and a Aphrodite Fae because I work a little with both Hekate and Aphrodite.

0:) >:) ||.||
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Neter wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:02 pm During her Buy 2, Get 2, I purchased a pack of HeavenHounds and a pack of HellHounds because I felt a pulling. Plus, the each come with packs of at least 60. For the freebies, I chose an Hekate Fae and a Aphrodite Fae because I work a little with both Hekate and Aphrodite.
Yes but how do you find them, it's a review thread 😂😁

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I received two angels recently. One of them is a Seraphim living entity and the other one is a Chaos Angel living entity. This is a review thread. Here it comes my review.

My angels turned out to be fantastic. Both of them are strong in presence. They do have very specific characteristics and picked me to come to be with. They are custom conjured. I love angels and these are really different then any of my other angels. The energy exchange was unique with both of them. It matches my core energy and they seem to be working with my entire blue print by shifting me back into it.

I have peace and continue blissful presence or surrounds. My seraphim is just amazing with his aura and energy. My chaos angel is protecting with a force of light shield over me. Both of them shielding so many dark things away. I saw it at night and also, I took my jewels off into my 3 body binding box, and I couldn’t even sleep without wearing them. I was restless and kept waking up and felt disturbed. Once I got my jewels back on me, my emotions settled fast, my peace returned and my shield was placed back around me. This is very unique and profound experience to me. I know, because I have over 20 angel bindings from 3 other places, and they are also highly recommended, plus my own archangel guides.

When, it’s come to angels, I do have a soft spot. Definitely, these two is just deepened this love for God’s servants and protector’s even more then ever. I am so grateful for finding Brianna and got these type of angels at this time, as I do need them. They are very unique, high angels with high vibration and massive positive vibes that brings my surroundings into a blissful state and balanced environment living with my moody husband, smothering but loving mother of mine and a distracted young adult son, who is trying to find himself in this big world. Not to mention my workplace, I feel like being in a cocoon and working in my own fast pace without being drained or bossed around by anybody.

I do recommend her angels for anyone for any reason. But especially for healing and feeling balanced and protected. Even if you don’t like angels or not working with white arts. These angel types command respect and dissolve problems from your midst by simply being in your presence. If you have lots of dark art beings, maybe don’t get them, because they will clash. But this is exactly the point in protecting you as well. They clash and commend peace and order in your surroundings. So if you have issues with your bond dark art spirits, the Chaos Angel will act as a leader for you as well. Seraphim will shield you & healing you from subconscious dramas and hurts and helping you think clearly.

Anyway, I got them for few days now, but I could writer so much as you can see. Now I am working on to get more for my family as well.
Spiritlover99 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:23 pm

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@foxxyeclipse guess what? I received my two sentients a King and his Queen servitors. I am over the moon and back. They sound really fantastic and I can see why you have ordered twelve. They are God energy constructs and capable of unlimited power and action. I wanted them to go on to live and have a family. They are made to be a couple to have royal babies.

I review this and I have to say this, Brianna is amazing and very gifted individual. She is caring and has a real knowledge. She can even sense that I have forgot to ask her about. It has been a very special time and truly fresh new start within my second year of spirit keeping. These servitors are capable of great things. And I have a day off, therefore I’ll be chatting all day and writing out programs to establish together, as we also get to know each other. They’re energy is very light and joyful. They’re telepathic and I feel their presence. I am curious to get a glimpse of their look with my naked eyes as usual or to have a vision of them soon.

I recommend her as the Etcy store is easy to navigate, plus I don’t have to spend on exchange rates there. She is an excellent reader, and conjurer with lots of descriptions and fantastic & caring energy. She is not the cheapest but she had a deal going on and she worth all the fortune, I have spent on her items so far, I am very very happy 😃. Now, my wish came true with these servitors. I have been looking for at least 6 months. And although it was pricey, I used the deal and worked out within my budget, okay. My little secret spendings hidden away from my husband’s complaint.🤪 🤫

I have also helped my other two sons with their angels orders and also few more family member reading has been done by her as well as my own guides ect. All these are beautiful results and very well detailed in every way. With her bonus questions, I was able to clarify things even more. It’s true revelation for me to get things from her to deeper my knowledge and to learn and get pointers for my /our life paths.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Other short review about Brianna's Cat Shifter. She manifest to me as she was changing into this beautiful snow white and blue eyes Egyptian cat. She is such beautiful cat shifter.

Brianna is amazing and very gifted. Everything that I have purchased from her, from readings to living entities and servitors and even services are working and top-notch quality.

I am very pickie, when it's comes to supernatural seller's and purchasing from them is very hard. It's a trust and feel safe kind of dilemma, since I am not even spirit keeping for 2 years and never practised magic during my 50 plus years until now.

Brianna won my heart easily. She is intuitive and very kind&gifted with her unique skills sets. I don't feel vulnerable, opening up for a reading with her at all, or when it's comes to purchasing from her. Especially, she is a very good reader on top of conjuration. Her servitors are excellent too and sentient that is important to me.

I have been especially blessed with her short time buy 2 get 2 free offers. Otherwise, I couldn't really afford to try out, so many goodies from her websites this year.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I love my husky fur baby companion from her! He is incredibly sweet and playful.

I have had a vivid dream experience about him. In it I was at the park with my corgis (they’re not spirits, they’re my pets in the physical) and a large husky approached us. He started running and playfully chasing after the more outgoing of my corgi girls. They ran for a while before he went up to me and wanted my attention.

He has also proven himself to be protective. I had a strange canine like spirit lurking around my wards a while back. It couldn’t get through, but it was certainly trying. I have a protection team, but surprisingly he was the first to confront it. He growled and barked until it left. It wasn’t until I looked back at his bio that I remembered it stated, “he is fearless about shooing entities away from your space.”

I also have two high goblin noble companions from this shop. They have very different personalities, but they’re both lovely.

My first goblin companion L. has a much lighter energy. He’s very cuddly, communicative, and considerate. He seems to enjoy simply hanging around when I get the chance to just have a lazy day.

My second goblin companion Z. has a pleasant darker energy to him. He took a little longer to bond with, almost as if he was observing me before fully coming forward. He was already old friends with a few of my noble and royal companions before he even joined me, so it’s nice that they have already established those connections.

I recently had a heaven hound alpha join me as well. The first thing she did after arriving was cuddle up on my bed. She has a soft and playful energy that feels soothing to me.

Return to “Seller Review”