The Ivory Pagan

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My first purchase was a reading through her etsy store. I just asked what do I have to look forward to. I received my reading very quickly, she picked up on issues that I am having at the moment and eased my mind and my emotions. I can't express how much I am grateful for that. I appreciate the advice she has given as well. I was so pleased with that reading so much I purchased others she has listed and am equally pleased with the clarity she has given me. <3

Enki
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

chrysalis wrote:My first purchase was a reading through her etsy store. I just asked what do I have to look forward to. I received my reading very quickly, she picked up on issues that I am having at the moment and eased my mind and my emotions. I can't express how much I am grateful for that. I appreciate the advice she has given as well. I was so pleased with that reading so much I purchased others she has listed and am equally pleased with the clarity she has given me. <3
I just took a peek at their page, it looks like they have a lot of nice offers. I have to admit I have taken a break for quite a while from all of this in general because of personal issues in my life but im all set to jump right back in and I think a reading like this would be perfect.

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have purchased a few readings from The Ivory Pagan, and she is a wonderful reader! She offers many unique readings and always gets back with you very quickly. I can highly recommend checking out her Store Envy shop. 1ey

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven

Very enjoyable experience. Timely and detailed readings as well as relevant pictures.

Chewie
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

I bought a couple of readings from The Ivory Pagan too.
I am VERY happy with the readings I got. They gave me a lot to think about.
And her readings nicely priced too 1h

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I did her past life soulmate reading a moment ago and just received it. It was very interesting. I'm not sure how to feel about it.. But so far it's intriguing. I did tell her I already know who my twin flame + soulmate in my current life is that I'm spiritually connected to so she decided to give me a reading into a different one that was a male human at some point but is a nonhuman female entity in other realms with a nickname that starts with J who apparently watches over me. I might order more readings in the future maybe since some of them are quite unique. I've been eyeing her deceased pet reading but a part of me feels my deceased pet passed over so I was considering one of her spiritual work listings.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I bought two readings, an Archangel binding and a chakra activation. I can't say that much about the chakra activation yet but I'm impressed. She delivered them really quickly and the readings were astonishing. I already knew a bit about my energy and past lives but the soul reading and also the Archangel I corresponded to confirmed everything. Brianna is really kind and the readings were very detailed. Also the readings are affordable for the quality work you'll be given. She's also not biased (in the Christian or New Age sense) and works with Demons and Angels alike.

Chewie
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Small update to my previous review:

By now I have bought several readings from Brianna
(I just can't stay away from her amazingness ;) ), and I have been impressed with each and every one of them.
If I have had any questions, she has always done her best to answer and often lenghty too, to clear any possible misunderstandings.

I highly recommend her readings. ./<

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Her custom conjures are also amazing. I think what's unique about her conjures is that she finds you several spirits to choose from before binding :) Brianna is a communicative and reliable seller. Highly recommended!!

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Sooty wrote:Her custom conjures are also amazing. I think what's unique about her conjures is that she finds you several spirits to choose from before binding :) Brianna is a communicative and reliable seller. Highly recommended!!
I did not see them on her site.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”