The Vampire Academy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Annabelle
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Anyone came through/passed these trials? It's new thing i heard, but seems to me really wild, really soul-renewing, powerful. They are organized by Ordo Dracul society and allegedly leading its students to bigger knowledge, greater power, awakening hidden potential and strength, more successful magic...

http://vampiresacademy.com/

And also introducing part by one of the main guys of Ordo Dracul:

http://vampiresacademy.com/index.php/its-time-to-talk/

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've heard of them before. I'm not sure but it doesn't seem that legit. It looks too good to be true and the design just makes them look like a professional business. Maybe someone can tell us more about them.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

The Ordo Dracul is legit. I haven't absolved the Vampire Academy, but I know them for quite a while. Andreas Bathory and William Lavey and the other members of the Ordo Dracul follow the traditions of the Ordo Dracul, which had also Vlad Tepes as a member. I am myself a friend of the Ordo Dracul and a member of the Sanctuarium of the Ordo Dracul and I really benefit from not only their advices on a healthy lifestyle, spiritual advice and their great meditations, I also own several beautiful pieces of the vampire jewellery, sold by the Ordo Dracul, which are really powerful items, that helped me in my also in my daily life as a spirit keeper (most of my spirits and entities are Sanguine Vampires). Andreas Bathory and William Lavey are very kind souls. Andreas always helped me, when I had questions concerning their spiritual items. The Ordo Dracul is definitely legit.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I can’t take people who dress like that seriously.
But, I was curious about the curriculum so I asked for an application. They responded very quickly.
It’s a surprisingly short form. I filled it out with blunt honesty. I said I wanted serious, practical instruction and that I wasn’t interested in emo dark cosplay and fantasy.
I thought if they were serious, they would appreciate that attitude. You’d think they’d want real students and not goth teens trying to rebel against their parents.
But guess what, they didn’t have the balls to respond to me.
I must have hurt the wittle snowflakes’ feewings. Somebody call the waaahmbulance.
No way they are legit. Just a bunch of glorified role players trying to scam for money.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

After poking through their curriculum, it seems like they are Satanic LHP. It was difficult, if not impossible, to pin down that much from the Ordo Dracul’s page. That feels like a flag to me, honestly. They make a big deal about people needing to be clear on what they are getting into yet make it really hard to find that information.

I think if you are making membership in a belief system available, then you should be really upfront and crystal clear about what at least the barebones of that system. Something along the lines of “We are Satanic LHP, and here is what sets us apart from other Satanic LHP groups.” I think this goes double for a group that requires its members to abjure all other groups.

And they seem to have a fairly specialized idea of what the word “vampire” means. Perhaps just the very dark and primal part of humanity, exposed and elevated? But I would expect that definition to be clear and easy to find as well.

And while they did take the time to disavow acts or expressions of violence towards people with different nationalities and sexual orientations, it feels like there is something lacking here that I cannot quite put my finger on. Perhaps disavowing discrimination might be a good addition? Or adding race and gender? Hard to say what I’m getting hung up on there, but in the context of some of the problems the Heathens are currently having, I am thinking maybe that’s the gist of it.

I’m not saying they are intentionally or unintentionally disingenuous. I’m saying that this lack of proactive clarity merits caution in the part of non-members, students and seekers.

And I would also say that should extend to the academy and courses. The courses do look reasonably credible in the general matters of raising energy and other common magical practices. Their students probably get a decent grounding there. But they also look to be heavy on some very specific material like mushrooms and the preservation of youth. Which tells me you are getting some of their religious system in the academy too. Which makes perfect sense. But it does indicate that same caution that’s needed when approaching the Order. You’re getting into a belief system and they aren’t being terribly clear about what that system is.

Again. Just a matter where caution is wise.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Yeah it’s an odd mix to be sure.
I’m okay with the LHP stuff but it doesn’t really seem to go with the rest of it. Honestly I think the three subjects should be split up entirely and keep the Academy just about vampires.

Well all the vampire groups and cults in general that I’ve seen, have this “secret secret” thing, stuff they won’t tell you til you hand over money.
The Temple of the Vampire is really bad about that.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote: Well all the vampire groups and cults in general that I’ve seen, have this “secret secret” thing, stuff they won’t tell you til you hand over money.
True. Even if they were real vampires, why would it be so easy to join then? They pretend to be so secretive about everything, unless you buy stuff from them. Imagine you were a vampire in a cult open to public. Would you design your website like a shop with subscription options or would you rather tell the prospect as little as possible in order to invite them to an interview?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
Lokakisa wrote: Well all the vampire groups and cults in general that I’ve seen, have this “secret secret” thing, stuff they won’t tell you til you hand over money.
True. Even if they were real vampires, why would it be so easy to join then? They pretend to be so secretive about everything, unless you buy stuff from them. Imagine you were a vampire in a cult open to public. Would you design your website like a shop with subscription options or would you rather tell the prospect as little as possible in order to invite them to an interview?
This one is no longer terribly easy to join. As of January 10, 2019, anyone wishing to join must first complete a full year of the Vampires Academy.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Do they sell any products like CH do aside from just providing 'training curriculum/courses'? If you're going to purchase an alternative to the one seller I won't go to because of it being what CH considers BA this seems safer.

At the same time do Ordo Dracul happen to be Islamophobic or anything? I'm not Muslims but want to know. Vlad Tepes was one of the worst perpetrators of mass murder/persecution against Islam aside from Hulagu Khan who has apparently killed the most Muslims/destroyed the most mosques etc in history, being unbeaten so far in his death tolls.

Just want to get an idea of their views.

Are they the 'LHP authority free' or 'Dark RHP' DA path followers also btw?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

They don’t seem to worship anything as their authority so probably LHP. But atleast for those who want something similar to what I’m talking about Ordo Dracul isn’t what CH calls Black Arts.

Return to “Seller Review”