Binaural Beats vs Earphones vs Sleeping Question

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

There's something intuitive going on with my situation, although I haven't tried very hard to really figure it out. In a reading from CH my gift is Plane Walking, and that was one of the first things I wanted to figure out when I started spirit keeping. It's on my agenda but I'm trying to focus on setting a good meditation habit, energy work, and protection. So those are my goals right now. OBE, AP and Plane Walking are all not my current priority.

Regardless, about once every two months I have this spontaneous rash of OBE. I can tell you the only thing that happened differently going to bed last night was i laid down very early, about 9pm. I fell asleep and woke up around 1:15am. I went back to bed around 2:30am and could not fall asleep until well after 3am.

The first OBE occurred sometime after I first lost consciousness, and when I snapped back to my body it was like being immediately conscious with my eyes shut. I tossed a little and tried to return to sleep and instead had another OBE. And again after longer, and so on. Unfortunately I did not check the clock each time, but just kept "trying to sleep".

I do know the last time I must have achieved sleep and dreamed about an OBE. I think it was a dream because it was bizarre.

It started as an OBE and I found my mom standing in a daze-like state and "woke" her to tell her she was out of her body. She got excited, we found my dad in give living room, they started flying about like excited kids.

I then heard a loud noise like a solid beep from a hospital heart monitor like someone was flatlined. For some reason I felt like oops, better return to my body, rushed back to my room and jumped into my body on the bed.

I woke up, went back to sleep, and this time had dreams. If the last was an OBE the interaction with my parents is quite unexpected.

In one of the dreams I'm nearly 100% certain my Caladrius visited. She was white and blue. The next dream was just random nonsense about my ex-wife. LOL My alarms were going off around 6:20am and later for me to get up.

So, literally, all the OBE happened while I was trying to go back to sleep. I suppose there's a nugget of info there - make sure you're over 100% rested before trying. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Meditation”