You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

Last night I was up really late because I was behind on a lot of things (cleaning, homework, ya know how life goes). I was sitting at my table, and from where I was I could see down the hallway that leads to my room. So I take a glance down the hall and right in front of my door I see a large, dark, shadowy figure that looked eerily like a massive dog laying down. I wasn't scared, I wasn't alarmed, slightly confused yes but my first instinct was OMG MY HELLHOUND R IS IN FRONT OF MY DOOR HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?! Lol I have no idea if it was just me being tired from doing english homework at 1:30am or if it was really him, but I would like to believe that it was because it totally made my night :)

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ReverieDawn wrote:Last night I was up really late because I was behind on a lot of things (cleaning, homework, ya know how life goes). I was sitting at my table, and from where I was I could see down the hallway that leads to my room. So I take a glance down the hall and right in front of my door I see a large, dark, shadowy figure that looked eerily like a massive dog laying down. I wasn't scared, I wasn't alarmed, slightly confused yes but my first instinct was OMG MY HELLHOUND R IS IN FRONT OF MY DOOR HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?! Lol I have no idea if it was just me being tired from doing english homework at 1:30am or if it was really him, but I would like to believe that it was because it totally made my night :)
Yes, it's entirely possible. Most people perceive their spirits better, when they're about to fall asleep. It's called the hypnagogic state. :D

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That sounds like a perfectly good example of a manifestation to me. I rarely see orbs, lights, or shadows from my spirits. Rather, I receive random mind's eye imagery of my bound spirits. One day I got the impression my Hellhound was laying in front of the fireplace in our living room. He told me telepathically, "Good Morning, how are you today?" in a very proper Englishman sort of voice as I was walking through the room. LOL

Just this past weekend he seemed to be following me around Saturday night and I felt like he was sitting at the end of the kitchen while I was getting in the fridge. I asked him in my mind what was up. His response was, "Just watching". I glanced in the opposite direction to the laundry room and felt like another spirit was sitting on the washing machine swinging its legs. It was female and small like maybe a 10-12 year old child. I am not certain if it was one of my succubus taking a small form, one of my fae or elves, or just an unbound. An interesting coincidence that the Hellhound was "Just watching" right before I noticed that. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yes that is possible, I had manifestations like that before

Return to “Dark Arts”