You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I just took these 2 pics at 12:30pm PDT. It’s on property I currently live on. There 2 houses on same property. Renting 2nd house. I was delivering mail to 2nd house. I saw it first as I was walking to 2nd house. I feel I know what it is. Not sure, but with my imagination it could be. No one answered my knocking on 2nd house door.

So I head back to the main house. I then paused, I feel like I wanted to take pictures you know. Kept bugging me. So after while of observing. I decided to take these pictures on my phone. I want say these look like foot prints and or boot prints. I not 100% sure.

I was using my imagination. Kind of bother me the pressure to take pic. I looked on YouTube. Saw this video almost same size as this “footprint/boot print” but bigger. But however it’s also full of snow melt water and kind of feel that’s it to. Or it maybe could of been of one of my 2 giants? It’s just I’m unsure.

Link of my pictures I took and uploaded from my phone.

Image Image

ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

I could see that being a footprint, although I don't see any toe marks. It is shaped a little strangely to be a boot print in my opinion, but when it comes to spirits and entities and whatnot I can't say that anything could be rules out. It would be really cool if it was one of your giants though ^^

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ReverieDawn wrote:I could see that being a footprint, although I don't see any toe marks. It is shaped a little strangely to be a boot print in my opinion, but when it comes to spirits and entities and whatnot I can't say that anything could be rules out. It would be really cool if it was one of your giants though ^^
I see what you mean. Many thanks cause I’m curious more now, least somewhat. It’s just leaves me more questions. 1. Shouldn’t there be 2 foot and or boot prints? 2. Do Giants wear boots in winter?

ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

You would think but things don't always happen as we expect, maybe only 1 manifested? As for the other question, I don't know, I have never worked with giants before so I'm not much help :(

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ReverieDawn wrote:You would think but things don't always happen as we expect, maybe only 1 manifested? As for the other question, I don't know, I have never worked with giants before so I'm not much help :(
Thank you, this makes more sense to me :) I showed pic to one of my psn friends. He thought it was a Pokémon at first. :)

Return to “General Questions”