Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

WitchesAlleyWay is one. :)
She also has her own standalone website too, and a Tumblr. I got one of my vampire-incubuses from her, she is a conjurer and does reverse adoptions. She also has a lot of spirit spouses that she talks about a lot on her Tumblr so I can vouch she does legitimate work.

If you're looking more for haunted dolls and objects - I actually go on Etsy a lot for these. Try these shops:

VioletKisses4TheLost (I have ordered from her before... she has sent me videos of a spirit I have showing orbs haha)

GRANDMASHAUNTEDITEMS (I have ordered from her before and tbh my most active spirit is from her...she also has an Instagram and she posts TONS of videos of orbs and stuff)

FugitiveKatCreations (I have also ordered from them before many times and they sometimes have a lot of dolls that have fae spirits and other nonhuman ones at times)

MySpiritDollBoutique (And here too lol, just not often)

SynisterFourWinds (They have a lot more darker objects/spirits)

FrankDarkly

SpiritedMoonAntiques

BlooMoonAntiques

TheCapricornianLair (She occasionally has some spirited dolls, she always buys off the very black arts spirits from MySpiritDollBoutique, because I can tell the lady who owns MySpiritDollBoutique only works with White Light/White Arts spirits)

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sorry for the derail, couldn't help it...

Every time I see someone ask for a "legit" [anything] I can't help but cringe and laugh inside. Define "legit". How do you measure this? What are your requirements and prerequisites for "legit"? How do you validate the "legit-ness" of someone else's opinions and interactions and for that matter the background of the practitioner?

I just find the word dubious in its own right. I do get the question and the caution it represents - I love that people care enough, in fact, to seek advice.

I just don't understand how people take the opinion of forum members (no offense to any forum members, I love you all!) on an internet board over their own independent research. LOL

Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast... LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
LER
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: AmandaThePanda
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Sorry for the derail, couldn't help it...

Every time I see someone ask for a "legit" [anything] I can't help but cringe and laugh inside. Define "legit". How do you measure this? What are your requirements and prerequisites for "legit"? How do you validate the "legit-ness" of someone else's opinions and interactions and for that matter the background of the practitioner?

I just find the word dubious in its own right. I do get the question and the caution it represents - I love that people care enough, in fact, to seek advice.

I just don't understand how people take the opinion of forum members (no offense to any forum members, I love you all!) on an internet board over their own independent research. LOL

Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast... LOL
In my opinion, being 'Legit' regarding the metaphysicial does not have too many criteria:

1. Does the vessel of an entity or spell actually feel spirited/enchanted/energized?
Those who are sensitive can easily tell if a vessel is empty or has been spelled/bound. For those who are still working on knowing how to tell, CH has a guide in there Encyclopedia:
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... rmine.html

2. In the case of a reading or spell, do you actually feel anything, experience anything or note that the reading is accurate?
Some highly skilled swinders know how to use general statements to connive individuals seeking readings, such as "I see you've had a relationship problem with someone close to you recently." A truly gifted individual would be able to divine circumstances and individuals that are not 'general' and not easily known unless they were close to you. A 'legit' spell would also yield notable or visible results.

3. Quality is a must!
While some people do in fact possess metaphysical gifts, the 'legit-ness' of their product depends on the quality in which it was produced. Was a vessel or spelled item a very cheap piece of jewelry? Was your spell customized to you, or something sped through and cast overnight? Was your custom conjure spirit what your requested and was vetted for your safety and needs? Did your spell or spirit write-up seem professional and thorough?
I've personally have had 1-3 sentence write-ups for spirits, riddled with spelling and grammatical errors from conjurers who have ample metaphysicial experience. Although these sellers are undoubtedly gifted and their conjures very active, their poor attention to giving details about each spirit is both disrespectful to the customer and especially to the spirit. It shows that their buyers and the beings they conjure are not even worth a few minutes of their time or spellcheck.
I've likewise had a powerful spirit bound to a cheap plastic bead, which I paid a large sum for (the spirit was a sweetheart, hence it was worth it for me), listed by a seller who was 'selling' the spirit. I chose to rescue the spirit, but warned the seller that it is quite frowned upon to 'sell' spirits or beings. Some beginner sellers forget that people seeking spirit companionship are not paying for the spirit, but for the conjurer's time, supplies needed, and for the vessel.

4. Common sense claims.
A 'legit' seller will let their vessel or spirited items speak for themselves through images, or post modest listings of their services and items. Anything that says "BECOME BILLIONAIRE NOW! SUPREME GOD DJINN AND 100,000 DJINN ARMY' or 'BECOME WEREWOLF NOW POTION' is obviously extremely extrapolated. A legit business will let you know exactly what they can and cannot do, and will likely not promise any miracles. Your intuition is powerful--if a listing seems fishy, it probably is.

Unfortunately for the metaphysical community, knowing of whether a seller is legit or not depends on trial and error from our fellow community members. Even powerful individuals such as those with Creepy Hollows had to start from at least somewhere, and reputation certainly builds over time. It is through reviews and postings from folks just like you on forums such as this which help our fellow community members find enduring friendships or powerful spellworks, or avoid being swindled. This reason is why this forum is so important! If you've had either a positive or negative experience, please post it! This will help your fellow members know who to trust, what to expect, and who to avoid!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I don't know if Etsy's rules have changed, but this morning I did a search and found there various sellers of spirits..

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

BlueRavenMagicals
TheQuietRitual
TheCitrineStars
TheMoonDragon
DEVILSTRUMPET
LilyRashawn
CandiisLittleMeta
TheWoodlandWitchShop
WhiteFoxCoven
MysticalCompanions
OccultDark

Interesting to see everyone saying there is no shop left lol, because I don't even think that's all of them.
However, I didn't experience with all of them, you should do your own research.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
dogstar
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoté

I'm surprised to see so many people saying there are no shops left on Etsy -- there are plenty! That is how I started my journey with Spirit Companionship.

I *highly* recommend Lady Tia's Etsy shop TheMoonDragon. I have quite a few Companions from her and they are wonderful. Also have a Cwn Annwn from Starry1Night that is fantastic.

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

I believe Katy Kay’s Treasures is another good seller on Etsy

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

RyanJZ wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:49 am I believe Katy Kay’s Treasures is another good seller on Etsy
I heard a lot of negative things about this seller on here

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

marsnymph wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:16 pm
RyanJZ wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:49 am I believe Katy Kay’s Treasures is another good seller on Etsy
I heard a lot of negative things about this seller on here
Do tell. I tried searching for info here and was only able to find two threads that both review her positively

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=78462&p=817879&hili ... es#p817879

There’s mixed reviews. I get that every sellers have one or two unhappy customers but it’s generally people that were ignorant when they are great sellers. I mean, take everything I am saying with a grain of salt but I don’t want to risk having a servitor instead of an entity when I could learn to make one myself or pay one 9$

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”