Active Legit Etsy Sellers

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Aweome legit Etsy sellers and shops with great items and great service I buy from:
1. Nancy's Haunted Dolls Seller is Nancy from Spring Hill Florida https://www.etsy.com/shop/nancyshaunteddolls
2.The Devil's Key Oddities Seller is Bee from London UK https://www.etsy.com/shop/thedevilskeyoddities
3. AlternateClothing Seller is Helen from Toowoomba, QLD Australia https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlternateClothing
4.FugitivekatCreations Seller is Kat from Overguaard, AZ https://www.etsy.com/shop/FugitiveKatCreations

DreamsOfDragons
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sol
Zodiac:

Hey! I'm still new here, but TheMoonDragon aka Lady Tia on esty is a very legit seller who offers pre-conjured spirits and also does custom conjures. Her prices as of 2021 range from $50-$60. Her communication and customer service is great, she responds to private messages usually within minutes or at least within the day. She connected me with my first spirit companion, a fire dragon, and though we are still bonding I can feel his strength and warmth. She also has thousands of great reviews you can look through for yourself. Also, all her vessels are handmade and mine is a very nice quality red coral pendant. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMoonDragon

::ch:: ::pot::
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I had to try out DEVILSTRUMPET ...sorry CH!!! Forgive me!!!
I'm waiting for my spirit friend...it's a custom so I won't be meeting him/her until December.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have purchased several vessels and spelled items from whitefoxcoven. Legit. I always have powerful results from this shop.

🦇♦️🦇
FixedShadess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I usually lurk rather than post, but...

InfernoElysiumSpells is a new shop in the USA but seems very promising. At the moment, prices usually start around 30$, with some going up to ~90$ depending on the conjure, but they host sales occasionally to help pay for their family's medical bills. They also have a wide arrange of spirits from white arts to dark arts.

The reviews speak for themselves and even before Nieve's Etsy store, I got a conjure from speaking to them directly and I can say it was absolutely worth it. They're open to messages and respond relatively quickly, same-day usually. (And the default vessels the spirits choose are very pretty.)

The only thing about the shop is they prefer for you to message them first if you want a distance binding to you or a vessel you own, but from my understanding it's so they can re-list the spirit listing as a digital download, since Etsy sometimes penalizes sellers who mark too many "physical" items as shipped without a tracking number. Which, as a seller myself (I sell handmade art) I completely understand, some of Etsy's rules are super annoying.

horrorculture
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet!
Zodiac:

I found one called Dark Corner Conjures. I don't know if it's legit though.

Modern paintings are like women; you'll never enjoy them if you try to understand them.” ― Freddie Mercury

Male Cerah Fae, Male Fire Fae, Custom Conjure Freddie Mercury, Male Dark Arts Master Spirit, Male Asian Djinn, Female Apsara, Female Nymph
Spiritlover99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf

A lot of my spirit family are from Etsy! There are actually quite a few new ones:
1) Blueravenmagicals - they're about 1.5 years old if I gather correctly. I have 6 companions from them who I feel really connected to. They have a knack in finding you what you are looking for or the best energetic match. Cain and Eden are lovely and very helpful too!
2) thespirithotel- started December 2021. Legit seller, strong, tangible bindings and lovely lovely spirits. Plus very very sweet and patient seller! Her esthetic is lovely too! Feels very classy and refined.
3) Ethasi conjures- started last week but I already feel that she is legit! I got a bellaydi elf custom conjure from her on the works and 3 suitable matches came up! I got 2/3. So excited! Very knowledgeable, friendly, and she's walking me thru to the whole conjure process! Her esthetic feels very Egyptian to me but very professional!
4) LeafLanternInn - mostly prebound RAs I got a light mystery spirit and I love her binding too! Feels homy and sweet!

uglyangel
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0

Sysygy wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:23 am I have purchased several vessels and spelled items from whitefoxcoven. Legit. I always have powerful results from this shop.
I just purchase a bead from her. cant wait to see results!

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

horrorculture wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:04 am I found one called Dark Corner Conjures. I don't know if it's legit though.
0x. Astra is legit! I just received one of her Spirits and His energy is very strong! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Metheus North wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:27 am I had to try out DEVILSTRUMPET ...sorry CH!!! Forgive me!!!
I'm waiting for my spirit friend...it's a custom so I won't be meeting him/her until December.
0x. One of my Spirit Friends comes from Adrienne. She visited me, and is active in my life! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”