The most powerful wishgranter(s) and experiences?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

In experience and current knowledge of the occult/meta community etc what is being or beings are the most powerful wishgranters available to work with?

As in regards to wishes for yourself ranging from anything to anything. Don’t mind the ‘price’ as I’ve already done alot of research and generally it’s alright without harm. I heard it’s mostly just offerings alot of the time.

So far as goes one of the major reasons why I searched for explanations or knowledge in the past was to find out how to manifest certain wishes I wanted to be granted.

Could be easier and save alot of trouble next time any wish is needed to be fulfilled with certain entities or a specific being idk?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Have you read this or checked into any of these beings?

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

I don't know what kind of wishes you're thinking about, but there are a lot of posts about the subject already, particularly in the Djinn sub-section of the forum.

I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote:In experience and current knowledge of the occult/meta community etc what is being or beings are the most powerful wishgranters available to work with?
It depends entirely on the being and the nature of your wish. A really DA Djinn like a Shaitan or Ghul will accept harm, a being of lighter nature won't do any harm and will find other ways to resolve. I think that there's enough information on here. There's no 'one size fits all'. You need to find a suitable being for your wishes.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
Wizard wrote:I think that there's enough information on here. There's no 'one size fits all'. You need to find a suitable being for your wishes.
Yep. In fact, this exact question has been asked before with the general answer being there is no one most powerful type and that your focus should be on personal relationships and reciprocity with such a being, with a healthy side order of hustle for your own goals.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:Have you read this or checked into any of these beings?

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

I don't know what kind of wishes you're thinking about, but there are a lot of posts about the subject already, particularly in the Djinn sub-section of the forum.

I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck.
Mainly clearing life obstacles, a small amount finance related. Most of the Earthly unfinished business wishes just got granted more recently somehow though a few’s left but not as hard to fulfill as the ‘in the past’ ones. Can change.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

"Clearing Life Obstacles" is not necessarily a wish thing. I have a couple of non-wish-granting spirits that are oriented to assisting in removing obstacles and blocks in my life and path. Air Dragon, for one; Catoblepas for another. And that does not count many other possibilities.

Same goes for "finance related". There are plenty of non-wish-granting spirits that can assist with prosperity and financial goals. Anything from Elves to Trolls to Hybrids to Griffons to Leprechauns and lots more.

You do not need wish granters to help in most of the things you want to work on in your life. You just need spirit companions with the ability and intent to assist, which generally is all of them.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Questions”