You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Has anyone had any form of sexual experience with an angel, or hear it's even possible for their race to connect with humans on this level?
Asking for a friend 1spt

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I don't have any sexual experiences with Angels but I do think that it's possible to have sexual relations. The specific Angels you and I probably have would most likely exchange sexual energy but wouldn't engage in sexual acts like a Succubus. Most angels, especially the WA and the Abrahamic ones are pure light. I personally would broaden the term 'Angel' to 'Angelic', since there are many beings on the celestial spectrum that may engage in sexual intercourse.

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Yes they can. They won't be as quick to it as other races but they can if you develope that sort of relationship.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So here’s a story about my Bronwyn Angel: when we first met I adored him (still do) and had such thoughts but he was always patient and supportive rather than sexual. Also I never could act on such thoughts bc I thought it’d be disrespectful. Fast forward a year and a half. He has started showing a sexual interest. He wants to have such a relationship but he won’t push it. We are working on it slowly.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

There are a lot of beings of course capable of these thoughts/feelings. But they allndont see it the same way. Some see it as the ultimate form of connecting and binding. Some see it as an offering. Some see it as a meal. Some see it as just fun. Some think nothing of it. Some think the world of it. Depends on the companion as a race sometimes or just depends on their personalities

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:So here’s a story about my Bronwyn Angel: when we first met I adored him (still do) and had such thoughts but he was always patient and supportive rather than sexual. Also I never could act on such thoughts bc I thought it’d be disrespectful. Fast forward a year and a half. He has started showing a sexual interest. He wants to have such a relationship but he won’t push it. We are working on it slowly.
Oh, that's awesome! Like I said, I think that it's entirely possible for some Angel races. I always thought the same but Sterlings and Bronwyns (just like DA Angels) differ from the ones mentioned in religious texts. It's still a big no-no for Archangel and other higher ranking ones though(e.g. Cherubim, Thrones, Seraphim)
AriesStarChild_ wrote:There are a lot of beings of course capable of these thoughts/feelings. But they allndont see it the same way. Some see it as the ultimate form of connecting and binding. Some see it as an offering. Some see it as a meal. Some see it as just fun. Some think nothing of it. Some think the world of it. Depends on the companion as a race sometimes or just depends on their personalities.
True. There are some individuals in my family I don't even dare to think of sexually. It gets really difficult, when it comes to Humans.
There's a sense of shame when I think of their families and wives and I'm just like...Um, maybe not. It could be possible that their attitude changed or whatever happened to their relationship after death. 1zp 1sa

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have a Seraphim, while he would never admit to sexual feelings, I have felt them slip from him. To me I’d say, never say never. There are the acts of using sexual energy as offerings because it’s a very potent energy especially when the kundalini is involved.

I think it depends on what you are willing to allow and accept as well. If you have expectations they will meet them. If you think they should only be one type of way, to make you comfortable, they will be what you ask. But dropping expectations, and background info. Again a being will be who they want if they are given that freedom within the bounds of what makes you comfortable. I’m currently working with the arch angels and my view on them is very helpful. I’d never cross that line but they’re amazing beings. We do work with all sorts of energies though.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I also think the conotation of the word sexual can go into many different avenues. So while the FEELING can be sexual, it could be that the love is so deepnit resonates with such energies (referring to my Seraphim) and that’s just how it translates in this realm. So perspective as well. There’s many ways to answer this question x D

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I also think the conotation of the word sexual can go into many different avenues. So while the FEELING can be sexual, it could be that the love is so deepnit resonates with such energies (referring to my Seraphim) and that’s just how it translates in this realm. So perspective as well. There’s many ways to answer this question x D
That's well written! I actually thought of something similar, since we humans as physical beings have a narrow point of view regarding sexuality, often only seeing the intercourse of flesh. I'm still wondering about former relationships. Not only humans form deep bonds or have family units. I wonder what they think of their keeper in regards to sexuality, even if they had a spouse when they were still alive. Do you have any experiences with that? I'm just curious.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

My sterling angel spirit loves to be sensual and erotic, so yes. She also enjoys voyeurship.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Keeping”