Weak or weakened and less energy without sustenance of information?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If yourself cut off from and 'don't' do sustenance of information to generate energy what's it mean if you feel greatly weakened, and the 'real' energy amount you have is alot lethargic compared to the artificial amount?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

This is a serious question : Have you been to see a therapist? What you're describing, which I clearly see in your posting trends here, seems to be really serious compulsive behavior. I think having psychological insight into your patterns might help place things into perspective.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I think Noc is on to something. It's worth exploring if it means not feeling that way.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Me seeing Wizard constantly opening new threads: Bruh, haven't you spawned enough energy to discuss corny topics?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:This is a serious question : Have you been to see a therapist? What you're describing, which I clearly see in your posting trends here, seems to be really serious compulsive behavior. I think having psychological insight into your patterns might help place things into perspective.
Nothing was found.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-Talking in regards to this aspect*

I’m also referring to the shockwave from what happened that knocked me out of doing that btw, I felt weakened and stumbled etc during that period of time.

I could feel alot of things and their energies in surroundings again at a steady average pace but my energy levels were thrown into ‘without relying on (pattern)’ range.

So could be attributing the weakness to that or it could just be the damage in general.

But only discuss the effects or nature of the damage then?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote:I’m also referring to the shockwave from what happened that knocked me out of doing that btw, I felt weakened and stumbled etc during that period of time.
I don't think the weakness or dip in energy would be a function of informational intake, since just finding out with and dealing with the situation generated a massive spike in informational intake for you.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Wizard wrote:I’m also referring to the shockwave from what happened that knocked me out of doing that btw, I felt weakened and stumbled etc during that period of time.
I don't think the weakness or dip in energy would be a function of informational intake, since just finding out with and dealing with the situation generated a massive spike in informational intake for you.
Well to put it into perspective it was like a crash that throws you out of a driver’s seat or vehicle which runs on certain things. Forcing you to function without them for some time and as a positive in trade for the huge cost lets you see things from an outside perspective.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Idk but some insights.

In combination with the ‘armour blockage’ or ‘armour of the muscle’ (that somebody used), the positives of sustenance of information can be used to sustain and regenerate, even if you have been dealt a powerful blow by anything ranging from physical (depending on how much it extends to mental) to mental and emotional in general.

If you are wounded or tired you can just keep trying to generate and have yourself propped up. Depending on how much you can pour into yourself vs the speed of said damages’ effects and severity if they occur.

Or atleast that’s one way of seeing it, another is it gives distractions away from those situations.

It can also make you somewhat ‘stronger’ than you actually are when you don’t rely on it and capable of exercising more effort than otherwise you could without its benefits.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”