You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

So, I haven't been as active lately as I have wanted to. I've been having a lot of issues at home and trying to get things settled down around me to no avail. However even in my chaos I have been noticing some things that I thought I would share. I found them interesting at least.

1. Tasking my spirits
So I have started tasking my spirits with weekly goals, I write them out in a journal and ask them to lend me their strength to get them done. I haven't seen very many outcomes from it yet but I blame myself for that and my inability to be consistent with anything. Still working hard on becoming a good companion for my spirit friends, I am glad they are patient with me hehe.

2. Cat play
My cat Kai has been acting a bit strange lately. He will stare off into space and then out of nowhere just jump up and tear down the hallway or across the room like a bat out of hell. I think maybe he may be playing with some of my spirits, I have a hellhound, a gryphon, and a fire faerie that are all rather friendly so that could be it. Either that or he's just strange, which is equally as likely.

3. Child's fear
My baby cousin was over again the other night and looked down my hallway. She rushed over to me and wrapped my arm around her saying something was scary, but she's 2 and I can't always understand what exactly she says. I think maybe she may be seeing some of my spirits or perhaps an unbound that I am unaware of, I have asked my spirits to try not to scare her, but I am at a loss as to what else I can do. Any suggestions?

4. Shadows
Yesterday I had an odd experience when I was out. We were stopped at a red light and I happened to look out at some cars ahead of us and I saw little shadow figures on the outside of the cars just kind of clinging to them, moving around slowly. If anyone has seen the movie Spirited Away they kind of reminded me of something from that. They didn't seem frightening or anything, just kind of odd, I don't know if I was just tired and seeing things or what.

5. Questions
So, to wrap up this odd little post, I was wondering if anyone had any tips on strengthening spiritual gifts and the like. Working on connecting with spirits, better ways of tasking, working with your third eye and so on. Any tips would be helpful and appreciated, and thanks for reading :)

-Rev

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Rev, as I'm relatively new to all of this myself I am going to avoid making any recommendations on connecting with spirits, etc., as there are plenty of threads in the forum addressing that already. I will say the keys are practice, persistence, and maintaining belief in yourself and them. It sounds like you have some experiences that should make that last part easy.

As to your question on number 3 - The only thing I can think is instead of asking your spirit companions "not to scare" your baby cousin, ask them to limit any manifestations around her, as she is young and does not understand what she might be seeing. They likely don't think they are doing anything TO scare her so they may not understand the request not to scare her.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

On spirits scaring family members

There's the whole issue of introducing house rules. There are threads on that here and a house rules binding in the shop.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... RULES.html

That tends to be needed more with grey/dark arts, for the purpose of setting boundaries on spirits acting up.

I don't think a genuinely white arts spirit would scare.

Simply tell your bound spirits clearly that it is not permitted. A spirit conjured by a reliable conjurer like Creepy Hollows will apparently respect such a request, whether they are white or dark arts.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Hi Rev, as I'm relatively new to all of this myself I am going to avoid making any recommendations on connecting with spirits, etc., as there are plenty of threads in the forum addressing that already. I will say the keys are practice, persistence, and maintaining belief in yourself and them. It sounds like you have some experiences that should make that last part easy.

As to your question on number 3 - The only thing I can think is instead of asking your spirit companions "not to scare" your baby cousin, ask them to limit any manifestations around her, as she is young and does not understand what she might be seeing. They likely don't think they are doing anything TO scare her so they may not understand the request not to scare her.
Yeah, I don't think they are trying to scare her on purpose, but yeah I hadn't thought about it like that. Thank you for the advice ^^

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:On spirits scaring family members

There's the whole issue of introducing house rules. There are threads on that here and a house rules binding in the shop.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... RULES.html

That tends to be needed more with grey/dark arts, for the purpose of setting boundaries on spirits acting up.

I don't think a genuinely white arts spirit would scare.

Simply tell your bound spirits clearly that it is not permitted. A spirit conjured by a reliable conjurer like Creepy Hollows will apparently respect such a request, whether they are white or dark arts.
Yeah, I have house rules, though I think they may need some tweaking. Thanks for the advice ^^

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”