biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So I recently purchased a past life binding and my binding was of a female High Elf. I'm a 22 year old male and I have not the slightest clue how to even start bonding with her or even how to approach her to be honest. Its almost like seeing a friend after years and saying "Hey!" How should I go about speaking to her or what should I do to bond with her?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I’d say just come at the start of it like any other spirit bonding. If you need to make tweaks based on the past life aspect, I’m sure you’ll notice. :)

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I advise you to search on the forum , there's plenty of topics about bonding (begginers area and with the search button)

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

biohazardzombie wrote:So I recently purchased a past life binding and my binding was of a female High Elf. I'm a 22 year old male and I have not the slightest clue how to even start bonding with her or even how to approach her to be honest. Its almost like seeing a friend after years and saying "Hey!" How should I go about speaking to her or what should I do to bond with her?
This sounds like a really interesting binding! Might you have a link [if you got it here at CH]? 1h

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I have a some human and non-human past lives bound to me. It's a bit awkward though. I still need a little more time to open up to them. They are you but aren't at the same time, if that makes sense.

biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:
biohazardzombie wrote:So I recently purchased a past life binding and my binding was of a female High Elf. I'm a 22 year old male and I have not the slightest clue how to even start bonding with her or even how to approach her to be honest. Its almost like seeing a friend after years and saying "Hey!" How should I go about speaking to her or what should I do to bond with her?
This sounds like a really interesting binding! Might you have a link [if you got it here at CH]? 1h

I got it on Creepyhollows. If you go to the store and search "binding of one of your past lives" since I don't know if i'm allowed to put links in posts or not.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Okay, thanks! ^__^

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki

Return to “Creatures”