My djinn won't come to me or manifest any wishes...

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a few djinn from a few different sellers. I am having problems getting any of my wishes (even small ones) to be manifested. I have different types of djinn too. I have a marid djinn, a astral djinn, and a djinn hybrid.

Does anyone have any help/tips that they could offer? I fully believe in the metaphysical world, but am getting very discouraged. I don't get visions/signs either from my djinn and I don't understand why I'm one of the only ones (well only one it seems) who cannot experience anything from their spirits.

It's not just my djinn either, I have dragons, mermaids, a pegasus, a star fairy, a few watchers, as well as other types.

If you can help it would be most appreciated. I'm beginning to think that all of my spirits don't like me or something :daze:

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Djinns are reputed to be the most difficult to bond with. My ifrit refused to do anything for me because I wasn't meditating with him enough.

Also most djinns have special areas they prefer to work in. I have three other djinns. I have a marid, a norse, and an egyptian. My marid prefers to work with technicalities and details of learning. My norse works to provide victory and strategic maneuvers of battle types of situations. I haven't found out what my egyptian or ifrit likes to work in, but I'm working on.

So it may be that they don't feel that connected with you or that your wishes don't coincide with their specialties.

That's my guess.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I had this same problem when i started. Then I read lisa's Djinn article. Basically, keep them near you for two weeks before you make a wish, and don't be boxed in as to what the outcome should be. Sometimes it has to wait because something bad maybe coming if you get it now.

Offer them fragrance. Mine accepts fragrance easier than food.

I was patient and didn't expect anything the third time. After I loaded my place with sweet smelling fragrance, made him a box, slept next to him. He came out and began granting wishes.

The other thing is I have more success with Djinns that are conjured for me. They tend to grant you stuff before you verbally ask. I have had no success with already conjured Djinns. Dragon Djinns are different. They are pleasant.
After I got the conjured Djinn...lets just say... she showd me who's master.

Luckily my new Djinn broke the curse. Phew. Back on track.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
bornawildangel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

good info :))

Laugh, Dance, Smile, Love, and Sparkle

"Friendship isn't about
Whom you have known the longest,
But about who came
And never left your side"
Angels_Fury
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had no idea djinn were known for being so hard to bond with. I got the most amazing djinn from CH that I had no troubles bonding with and this info makes me feel even more thankful/lucky. But I have to admit I have not really made any request of my djinn yet, but we have a great relationship so I have no doubt she would be willing to help me out.I was thinking of getting another one but may have to think about it a little more now that I know I may not be so lucky with the next one.

AF

joy
active contributor
active contributor

Wishing, believe me, you are not alone in feeling like there is little if any contact with spirits. Many members have mentioned having the same thing going on at one time or another. Out of the many different spirit companions that I have from various sellers, I've only really felt like I gotten a response from one so far, and that was using a pendulum which I really don't feel comfortable using on a regular basis just yet. That spirit is a Marid djinn that I made a request which was answered within the time that I asked it to be (a week). I think that it is a process, and I'm guilty of not meditating at least not the sitting still doing nothing type of meditation. But my dream world I believe is loaded with activity from the spiritual world, and this may also be how your spirits are communicating with you. Try noticing the content of your dreams, and even little nuances that happen during your waking hours. Sometimes I think that my expectation and perception of what the spirits should be doing is stumbling block.

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Suga,

I believe you...conjured for us items are better to bond than the one conjured to the item already as when the seller conjured for us, the spirit who comes forth already knows our name and our needs and thus, maybe easier to bond with

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

djinn are difficult to bond with especially since they need to have 100% respect and trust in their keeper to consider us worthy enough to grant wishes from them. luckily, if a conjured spirit calls to me they work as easily for me as one who has been custom conjured because like a custom spirit they wish to be with me since they called to me. i have quite a few djinn; marid, african king marid, my beloved ifrit, egyptian djinn, cleopatra djinn, islamic djinn as well as a qareen who assists with seance work and can wreak total havoc opening the gates of hell against my enemies if i choose (i've yet to meet anyone i would consider an ememy or to want anything that hellacious brought upon).

my thoughts are just relax, take your time and allow them to get to know you fully. once they know you inside and out i'm certain you will begin to see wishes fulfilled although it might not be exactly what you wish for all the time. it all comes down to respect with djinn and they are also very big on proper protocol being used when addressing and speaking to them. very few djinn like nicknames i have found, preferring their proper names to be used. hope this helps a bit! take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”