neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I solved a report, if it's true I do not know, but it's very interesting. follow the link below, in Portuguese.

Garraduende de São Thomé das Letras-MG
It's nothing more than a Goblin in the bottle.

Eventually, Garraduende is companion, devout, dedicated and loving.

Recently, a girl named Jéssica Santos de Caxambu, Minas Gerais, purchased a Garraduende in the city of São Thomé das Letras and decided to buy it to have a souvenir of her trip. But what she reports about such a memory is to make her apprehensive.

Check out:
My name is Jessica and I'm here to talk about a very crazy stop that happened to me. Since my uncle said this phrase for the first time at a family barbecue, I wondered what he meant by that and along with this curiosity was also born an immense desire to visit this so mystical city. São Thomé das Letras!

After a long time, with the chores of life I finally managed to reserve a space on the agenda and visit the city.

On the way back, I went into a little shop of trinkets and the like. As disappointing as the trip was in some ways with all that green and those weird or strange people (depending on who sees) I liked the city, so I wanted to take a souvenir with me.

As soon as I entered the store my eyes were drawn directly to him, ignoring everything else there was the Epaminondas. Strange as soon as I saw him that name already came to mind. That little thing enclosed inside that bottle of ornate glass with a little bag of tow and a bow. I felt drawn to him. I did not think twice. I picked it up, took it to the cashier, and paid.

Things have started to get strange the same day. I got home and left the "Epa" (I put that nickname on it) on the living room table. I went to the bedroom and left my bag and when I returned to the room, the bottle was lying on the table. I thought I had knocked over and did not give much thought. I packed a nice place for him in the rack, straightened the other little figures and sideways and centered him facing me and he stayed there the rest of the day.

That night was strange. I remember dreaming about Epa. He was moving inside the bottle, spinning like a small hurricane, which soon stopped. Epa looked at me with a face of bravo and said, "Open, open the bottle."

The next morning, still impressed by the dream (or nightmare), I went straight to the room and when I saw that Epa was still there! Ufa! It was just a dream! Until then, everything was normal, except for the fact that the goblin was on his back. Strangely and innocently I turned the bottle to position it front, until I realized that the ornament that is in front disappeared. I thought for a moment that it had fallen, and when I took the bottle in my hands, I felt that the ornament was there. At that moment I realized that the Epaminondas had somehow turned inside the bottle! That Garraduende was playing with me!

This was followed for the next few weeks. I turned and moved, I was going to turn the bottle because the goblin was on its back. I did not give much thought to this, for I remember seeing a statue in a museum that turned itself. Then it was discovered that the place where the statue stood trembled every time a large door vehicle passed in front of the museum. I thought it was the same with Epa. What bothered me from time to time was the same Epa dream asking me to open the bottle.

On the night of the 7th day that Epa came home, I remember having that dream again. But the beginning was the same until the moment he asked me to open the bottle, except that instead of saying "Open, open the bottle" the bottle stopper leaves, the goblin simply disappears and a sinister laughter spreads in the air . I got up in the middle of the night, scared. But I wanted to hide under the covers, but I ask you - I followed my will? Of course not! "I went into the living room and to my relief he was there in the bottle on his back, but in the bottle. I went back to sleep.

After this 7th day, the nightmares that were once sporadic became daily. I woke up every night scared and in the last I started to wake up sweating was when I realized that the bottle of Epa also began to "sweat". Yes there was condensation in the bottle of Epa! I do not know how it happened! It may be that the bottle was not so well sealed but it did not happen before why?

Epa had been home for almost a month. That's when I heard during the day what I just heard in my dreams "Open, open ...". It may even be that I was listening to someone on the street, but not with that intonation, not with that voice and not with that fear that has caused me so far. So I got annoyed with that fear I felt. With the nights I woke up scared I could not sleep. I got up the courage, I got Epa in my hands and I took that damn cork!

I never had nightmares.

https://www.mundosombrio.com.br/garraduende/

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Great story! Thanks for sharing : )

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Finally, i bought my "garraduende" (elf bottle). He arrived by post last Friday. If at least some manifestation does not occur, it is still an interesting ornament. And I hope it attracts some pixie.

Return to “Faery”