Whimsical Wonders

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
SerpentsLair
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I had a custom altar box made for Medusa that I've recently been working with. Inside it was a giant piece of red coral, a candle dedicated to her, several pieces of serpentine both raw and polished, an art print, a serpentine tower generator (which is amazing to use during energy work), some herbs in a small bag, a few shells and a vial with snake skin. Ori also threw in some sandlewood incense and a selenite stick as an extra. That was my first large custom item but it turned out great and Medusa herself played a role in what was included so she was very happy with it. Also looking forward to more customs in the future.

SerpentsLair
new here
new here

I had a few attunements recently, the chakra and aura flush, blockage removal, spiritual growth and transformation and the stellar atom one. Out of those the stellar atom is my favorite one, the day after it was done and every day since there has been a ton of pressure over the third eye area and going into deeper meditation has been a bit easier.

Also got a few custom boxes to use as an entity spa station. One for DA and one for my closest demoness. They both turned out great and my companions were able to pick and choose some of the stuff they wanted so they were also happy about it. Included in them were a bunch of stones and crystals and a bag of botanicals and herbs. If I need another one which I probably will eventually I'd definitely reorder for one of those.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Awwwww I’m so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the attunements and the custom entity ‘spa stations’! Thank you so much for your feedback! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

Love & Light,
Ori

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
SerpentsLair
new here
new here

More attunements done recently. Phenacite to follow up with stellar atom and moldavite attunement to follow up with phenacite I also got the herkimer and pleiadian dna activation as well as Eye of Horus and prehnite over the last few days.

Shortly after completing moldavite I started seeing a lot more orbs and hearing is improving and I've had instances of companions flashing images in my mind more noticeably. The pleiadian DNA one was very strong energy wise and there was considerable heat generating during the process. As with most the others it comes with an easy to use aftercare method to tap further into it. The Eye of Horus one was probably the most relaxing one I've done and I felt totally weightless and almost floating during the attunement process. I've only had the prehnite for a short time but I activated the energy last night before bed for enhanced dream recall and did notice an increase in that ability so I will be experimenting more on that regularly.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I’m so happy to hear that you’re having such a wonderful experience from your attunements! Working with the energies of each empowerment is very important. It’s so nice to see that you’re working with them and seeing amazing results!! I’m excited to see you continue to grow and progress over time as well! And thank you so very much for allowing me to work with you again and again!

<3

Love & Light,
Oriana

~ Whimsical Wonders ~

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Oriana has one of the most pleasant energies. I am very careful of who I let work on me energetically and me allowing her to touch my energy says a lot. She works hard to attain her certifications so she can offer a wide array of attunements. I hear nothing but good feedback from her clients. If you are curious about what she offers I suggest checking her shop out. I'm sure you can find something that meets your needs

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Eden's Eve wrote:Oriana has one of the most pleasant energies. I am very careful of who I let work on me energetically and me allowing her to touch my energy says a lot. She works hard to attain her certifications so she can offer a wide array of attunements. I hear nothing but good feedback from her clients. If you are curious about what she offers I suggest checking her shop out. I'm sure you can find something that meets your needs
Thank you SO very much Eve! This really means the world to me! I am so happy that you allow me to work with you! The pleasure is all mine! You’re such a beautiful soul and I am so blessed to have such an amazing client and friend! <3 I really appreciate your feedback Eve! Thank you!!

~ Whimsical Wonders ~

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

SerpentsLair
new here
new here

I've had multiple other attunements that I've had the chance to work with. 999 DNA activation is really simple to use and easy to feel the energy running through you. I tend to run it a few times a week as I lay down for bed. Also the copper shield package which is a very simple way to incorporate various shielding and grounding exercises into your normal practice.

I've worked with the white diamond chakra flush as well which provides a quick way to cleanse the chakra system, it can be a bit intense but it's very simple to use as is the aqua aura attunement for cleansing the aura. Power of the stars is another recent one that I feel definitely assists in raising vibrations and opening up senses more.

Finally, the elven star and Morgarite attunement. I haven't worked as much with the elven yet but I got it as a way to connect more closely to my lighter based elven and nature companions as heavy DA is always easier for me to interact with. However the Morgarite one is a great one to work with, it connects you to the energies of Morgan La Fey as well as the energy of moldavite and labradorite. I ran it last night and had some interesting experiences.

Currently in the process of a large custom order for both my DA and LA companions for more entity spa stations as well as a custom pendant for a demoness. They always enjoy going over to pick out things they'd like to have added and it's a nice way to connect more with them.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SerpentsLair wrote:I've had multiple other attunements that I've had the chance to work with. 999 DNA activation is really simple to use and easy to feel the energy running through you. I tend to run it a few times a week as I lay down for bed. Also the copper shield package which is a very simple way to incorporate various shielding and grounding exercises into your normal practice.

I've worked with the white diamond chakra flush as well which provides a quick way to cleanse the chakra system, it can be a bit intense but it's very simple to use as is the aqua aura attunement for cleansing the aura. Power of the stars is another recent one that I feel definitely assists in raising vibrations and opening up senses more.

Finally, the elven star and Morgarite attunement. I haven't worked as much with the elven yet but I got it as a way to connect more closely to my lighter based elven and nature companions as heavy DA is always easier for me to interact with. However the Morgarite one is a great one to work with, it connects you to the energies of Morgan La Fey as well as the energy of moldavite and labradorite. I ran it last night and had some interesting experiences.

Currently in the process of a large custom order for both my DA and LA companions for more entity spa stations as well as a custom pendant for a demoness. They always enjoy going over to pick out things they'd like to have added and it's a nice way to connect more with them.

Thank you so much for this wonderful and very detailed review SerpentsLair! I am so happy that you are enjoying all of your attunements and it’s so nice to see you working with each energy system and paying attention to the results achieved from each one! This is a wonderful way to keep track of your progress!

You have grown leaps and bounds over the past few months alone, you’re extremely dedicated to your spiritual growth, and you don’t mind working hard to get to where you want to be!! This is SO refreshing! Being attuned to energies is one thing but doing the work that I recommend after the attunement process is another! I’m very proud of you and your progress! I’m happy to have been able to help you on your path as well!

I ALWAYS enjoy working with you and all of your lovely (albeit picky and very opinionated lol) companions, and I am truly honored to do this work for you all! They always have a blast ‘shopping’ for their latest gifts over here and get really excited when I order new things for the shop. Of course you always know when this occurs as they come to you with their newest requests! I love it. They’re so spoiled and so happy!

Thank you so much as always for your continued support and very helpful feedback! It means a lot to me! Have a wonderful day!

<3

Love & Light,
Oriana

~ Whimsical Wonders ~

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

SerpentsLair
new here
new here

I had a chakra and auric field healing session done to try out the service. Feeling was really relaxing and felt a lot of cool tingly energy moving throughout my body. I saw a lot of swirling and flashing colors during the session as well. Energy feeling has definitely improved since the session was completed. It came with a write up afterwards detailing the work and which chakras were hit the worst, usually when I deal with stress my solar plexus and heart chakra get hit the worst, this time sacral and throat were pretty messed up as well. But everything felt significantly better immediately after it was complete. I'd recommend especially for when things get worn down but even for a periodic tune up it would be a great option.

Return to “Seller Review”