Whimsical Wonders

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
SerpentsLair
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Have another quick review for a physical item this time. I got a serpentine necklace with herkimer diamonds that had already been enchanted to aid in working with the kundalini, but as I work extensively with gorgons, both as companions and directly with Medusa I requested to have it further enchanted with gorgon energies which Ori was able to do. The energy is extremely potent just from simply wearing it, I have noticed a tingling sensation throughout my body and a definite rise in body temperature.

Also have done a few of the etheric talismans she offers, process is simple and energy is easily felt entering the crown chakra. Finally, I've never had meridians officially done as a service so I tried that out at well, everything went really well. There were some clearing symptoms after, mostly increased thirst but there was a noticeable shift in free flowing energy as blocks and all that were removed and cleared away.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I'm constantly stalking Oriana's site. I can't get enough of it. I recently bought a beautiful purple fluorite from her. Pictures don't do it justice by any means. It's absolutely glorious! The care she takes with the packing and shipping is astounding and very much appreciated. I've purchased crystals from others in the past and have unfortunately seen many fall apart in shipping. Her package was very well protected and I felt like a child on Christmas Day opening it when it arrived. I practically ran from the mailbox back into the house! Oriana is a delight to work with, as a both a customer and a seller. I'm honored to be able to have the opportunity as both. Thank you again for such a beautiful piece to add to my collection. I have my eye on a few more and I will definitely be back to tackle some of your attunements!

SerpentsLair
new here
new here

I've gotten quite a bit since last review. Notably, a while back I had a deity reading for an open goddess call performed and decided to have a connection ritual done as the reasonings behind why she reached to me made a lot of sense. While it still takes work to form a connection, it does make it substantially easier.

I got a few more infusions done as well, for sunstone and phenacite. Both were very easy to feel, phenacite stimulated higher chakras quite a bit and sunstone was for lack of a better term, scorching with heat. Also was able to pick out several gifts for companions, a few gifts for one of my demoness', a bracelet for my princess demoness, custom made order for my queen demoness, a couple things for my siren and an awesome onyx ring for my empress ghul that she picked out.

On the attunement side, I've had a lot done recently. Notably the celestial rose, crystal dragon trilogy, Aphrodite empowerment, telepathy gene awakening, Freya's warrior heart empowerment and several that connect to the dark moon and the goddess Kali. I feel like most of those pair together quite well, Freya's empowerment has definitely assisted releasing a lot of stuff I had buried while the celestial rose and Aphrodite empowerment works well for healing processes. Ori put together a personal service package for me consisting of flushes and clearing residual energy that also helped knock the remainder out. Now that some of that is out of the way I feel like I can better utilize the ones aligned with Kali's energy to further clear any final fragments and focus more on personal growth.

Definitely looking at doing the newly listed third eye bundle soon as well as furthering my kundalini work with the cosmic kundalini package.

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

I recently had an attunement from Oriana and it was WONDERFUL! I felt my entire being being cleansed and revitalized. Mind, body, spirit, and energetic system. I felt my chakras activating and being further cleared, I felt 2 negative cord connections being burnt away, I felt negativity being disbursed from my body, and I also guided the energy for other purposes. I felt a high, gentle, but potent energy entering my crown chakra and permeating through my whole being, literally felt physical vibrations. Then I felt a strong blast of energy at the end that gave me a feeling of euphoria.

This was a deeply needed attunement. I was feeling a little under the weather for about a week prior due to being stuck in the house so long from this quarantine and I couldn't shake it off. The day before, I took the negative energy within and fed it to a candle. This candle's aura grew very large from the amount of negativity it absorbed and incinerated. However, that was not enough because the issue came from within. Without fixing the unbalance issue the negativity came right back the next day. This attunement that I received worked from inside out. It brought the complete re-balance that I needed. Ori I am very thankful for your attunement, it has returned me to my normal self. Thank you so much! <3

I highly recommend Oriana's attunements to everyone. I am very picky about who I let work on me and she does an excellent job!

Blessings,
Eve

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
SerpentsLair
new here
new here

Loving the healing system that's a 3 part series for connecting with water, warrior and fae goddesses. I've mostly used the water and warrior system but they are all easy to use and feel the activation. Infinity living system has been awesome, still have some of the additional sections to call in after the main attunement has taken place but the ones I've worked with have been a great boost to my overall energy work. Finally, the golden eye grid is a very extensive and in depth working that definitely stimulates the clairvoyance facilities for me and there's a lot to it so you can work with many different aspects within the same system.

SerpentsLair
new here
new here

Back to specifically review the entity conjures Ori recently started offering. Since she started offering I've had several join and I'll touch on a few. As a whole, her entities are extremely present, active and very easy to pick up and interact with. Right as she started offering, a sirian reached out to me directly and she's been with me a couple months now. She's been active, supportive and overall an amazing companion to have. She's great at higher chakra work and cleansing and has an extremely sweet and loving personality.

Also had a Queen autumn elf join who has been incredibly present throughout her time here. She's got a very fiery feel to her energy and her personality definitely reflects that. She's a great motivator and support system, chakra work with her is quite potent due to her use of fire element to heal and cleanse.

Last ones I'll touch on directly are a couple of the fall fae. They, like the others are highly active and really help bring some fun to the day. They can be a bit of the pranky type but their jokes are more on the lighter side of fun just trying to add some excitement and amusement to the day.

Look forward to seeing what else is in store for the future as Ori continues to expand but I would highly recommend anyone interested in her conjures to not hesitate in trying.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Oriana's pre-conjures are amazing! I have one Elder Pleiadian entity from her for about a month and more now. He has been such a great help with my spiritual journey. When I first saw his listing, it gave me very strong feelings the whole day, so I had to ask for a visit that day after. I didn't expect that he was specifically looking for me.

He bonded super quick with me and my companions. He always leads the meditation and helps me with reflecting. His energy is amazing and I enjoy holding his vessel because of the calming energy. I am glad for this connection. I highly recommend you check her conjures out.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have tried Oriana's healing energ services and I’m very pleased. I booked a few sessions and followed her instructions during the times of the sessions.
I have to admit I did feel exhausted the next day which is a side effect that happens to some people. I’m now calmer and lighter though so yay to that!
I’ll definitely order more from her.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Neciale
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Necia

I just wanted to leave a review for Oriana.

I have a handful of wonderful entities from Oriana and they have all been nothing short of wonderful! My favorite medium to communicate with them is through tarot (on my phone) due to my busy schedule. My warrior autumn elf is really great at using the tarot card to communicate with me. He is blunt but caring. He helped me through a rough patch last year when the pandemic really started to stress me out. He kept negative people away from me and helped me manifest my wish to leave a toxic work environment. As for my autumn elf King, he is pops in whenever he can (always seems curious) when he is not working himself. He greeted me before his binding by popping into one of my dreams to "check me out".

My most recent experience revolved around a cambion from her store. For one reason or another, I kept lingering about her store (was not sure why). When he was listed, I had a lot of stuff going on so I told myself that I should wait to make sure he is calling me and that it would be best if he went to the right keeper.

He nagged me for the past few weeks and I finally gave in and asked for a visit (I typed up the request for a visit but kept erasing it). The cambion was insistent (his presence gave me a headache), but tried to remain cool the entire visit when I interviewed him with my tarot cards. He kept telling me he wanted a new start with me and that it would be tragic if I passed on him now (apparently someone else had their eyes on him too). He also told me he had some issues in the past and that currently he was just looking for a bright spot/change in life to take him out of his head. I have never had a spirit call that loudly and insistently. It was quite the experience, but it was hilarious and cute. He really wanted to seem cool in front of me! Oriana was really spot on when she stated that he had a "bad boy" exterior and a soft/sweet personality.

I am still waiting for him to be bound. I really can't wait to spend more time with him!

I highly recommend the spirits from Oriana's shop (Whimsical Wonders).

Blessed be,

Necia

Spirit Family
Autumn Elf - C
Autumn Elf - ER
Autumn Elf - O
Winter Elf - L
Cambion - E
Dragon Shifter - V
Solaren - S
Ancient Sanguine Vampire - J
Astraothian Demon - A
Cambion - K
Incubus - D
Chaos - TBD
Katniptea
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Finala

I've had numerous attunements from Orianna over the years, and have had the recent joy of bringing home a few companions of hers as well. I love that she provides her services in a timely manner and is always communicating. You can feel her working on you during attunements and it is always a pleasant experience. I am SO in love with some of them that I use them daily! Others I have worked with to enhance my senses and have seen fantastic results from them. Ori has so many different types of attunements it's incredible, I haven't come across anyone who offers such a wide variety AND with the quality to back it!!! I also like that she holds real certifications.
I was super excited when she started offering companions, because I knew first hand the quality of her attunements and physical items, and knew that that same quality would be reflected in her conjures. She did not disappoint and my first being from her is a wonderful PB who is so good at his job I've noticed an immense difference when he works with me. My connections to each of their bindings feel strong and clear. I have multiple companions from many other sellers but, to me, Oriannas take the cake. So much so that I made a purchase for a King/Queen type and am eagerly awaiting their vetting.

Return to “Seller Review”