Whimsical Wonders

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hello, fellow forum members,

I'd like to start a topic for our beloved forum member Oriania_Starr who have recently partnered with the briliant Aurora from Aurora magick and is now offering various aesthetic enchanted creations!

I sadly haven't had a chance to enjoy Oriana's work (mainly because I'm an overseas gal) but am absolutely thrilled to try it out and am very curious for other people experiences.

I did have various interactions with Oriana in public chats. She have been nothing but a kind and guiding presence with a very gentle, supportive and healing vibe! <3

Link of the store:
https://www.auroramagick.com/whimsical-wonders

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Heyo <3
I didn't wanna start the thread cause I feel like since she's partnered with me it would look silly.
But I have to say I legitimately love all the things I've gotten from Oriana, she makes very good spelled oils with plenty of herbal and crystal ingredients and pleasant scents!

I also have pretty sensitive skin, so I was very pleased that the oils caused no negative reactions with my skin, although everyone is different :)
I hope that everyone can give her a shot when they get a chance. The effort and time she puts in is leagues above stuff I have even seen in brick and mortar stores. She always does her best to pack things well and sometimes has specials where she will send little extras with your order if you order within a certain time period.

Although I like all of the oils I have from her, if I had to pick a favorite it would be Remedy!
Every time I am very upset and stressed out this oil is the perfect scent and energy to bring me back to where I need to be to think about things calmly and make good decisions. I also love that the roll-on oils are easy to conceal, so if you lived with a family that is not very understanding of meta pursuits these can easily be stashed somewhere and if they find it anyways, just claim it's a perfume or cologne <3 They smell good enough to easily pass as such!

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

Dreamy Divination -
Psychic Linen Spray - This gave me immediate results! I set an intention as instructed for sensual dreams and boy did it deliver! The scents of the spray is not overpowering and is a wonderful blend of fragrance to help you relax as you go to bed. I highly recommend this wonderful product for dream work! 10/10

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Oh my goodness guys!! 1s

Thank you all so much for the wonderful feedback! It makes me SO happy to hear that you are enjoying my creations. This literally makes my whole day! If y’all ever need anything or have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! I’m looking forward to working with you in the future!
1ht

Brightest Blessings,
Oriana

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I would like to leave a review for Orinana's aura aid scrub. I ordered her aura aid scrub and she shipped it out within hours. Very quick service. When the tracking number revealed delivered, there were issues with my post office and I told Oriana what happened. She immediately rectified the issue and by 7:30 P.M the same day I received a call from my post office telling me my package is now in my mailbox. She does not tolerate the post office playing games with her packages and will do all in her power to have the issue resolved and resolved quickly. This shows me she has excellent customer service skills. She goes above and beyond for her clients.

I opened the package, it was nicely wrapped and had a gift inside. This beautiful specimen of obsidian peered through the bag at me. I love obsidian by the way! A perfect pick for me <3 The scrub had a lovely smell too! You could see all the oils, herbs and salt mixed together. Very pleasing to the eye might I add. I was excited to use it.

When you order the scrub it comes with a cute little wooden spoon. I used one heaping spoonful to cleanse my aura with. I could feel the amount of energy Oriana poured into her scrub. It was wonderful and strong! It had a hint of an energy I am very familiar with too, which made it all the better! After my shower I felt cleansed, refreshed, and ready to begin my day

I recommend the aura aid to anyone who is looking for a moisturizing method to cleansing your aura. It is also fast working. I could feel the cleansing energy right away as soon as I rubbed it on my body. Oriana's oils are next on my list to try out.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Awwww! Thank you so much Eve! This makes me so happy to hear! I’m so happy you like it and I’m so glad that we were able to resolve the issues we had with your post office! I was determined to get your order delivered no matter what! Lol.

The energy you picked up on is a little bonus from my Glacial Demon! After I finished my spell work, I asked him to add some extra “oomph” to this scrub since he’s so amazing at cleansing. I’m super excited that you were able to pick up on it!

I didn’t know you liked obsidian, but I felt like it needed to be with you, so I’m so happy you like it! I am also addicted to the scrub because it really helps so much and I love its energy. I’m so excited for you to try out the oils next! I have some I will be listing very soon that I really think you’ll love! Thank you for the wonderful review and feedback! I really enjoy hearing everyone’s experiences!

Brightest Blessings!
Ori

~ Whimsical Wonders ~

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons

You always leave me honest and detailed reviews, and now I shall return the favor!

A little while ago I ordered a beautiful quartz pendant as a gift because I know how much my companion adores quartz. When I received the pendant I was impressed, it looked even better in person. Oriana hand wraps all of her jewelry and it resembles something you would purchase in a metaphysical store. She also uses stainless steel so it won't rust or turn colors. You can really notice the time, care, and energy she pours into making her jewelry. My companion was very pleased with her new gift and loves it very much. Thank you Oriana 1ey

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Eden's Eve wrote:You always leave me honest and detailed reviews, and now I shall return the favor!

A little while ago I ordered a beautiful quartz pendant as a gift because I know how much my companion adores quartz. When I received the pendant I was impressed, it looked even better in person. Oriana hand wraps all of her jewelry and it resembles something you would purchase in a metaphysical store. She also uses stainless steel so it won't rust or turn colors. You can really notice the time, care, and energy she pours into making her jewelry. My companion was very pleased with her new gift and loves it very much. Thank you Oriana 1ey

Yaaaaay! I’m SO happy to hear that your companion is enjoying her gift! Thank you so much for your feedback Eve! I really appreciate you so much and I have truly enjoyed making things for you and your lovely companions! Knowing that someone as amazing as you enjoys my creations makes my whole day!! It’s always a pleasure working with you Eve! Thank you again for everything. 1h

Brightest Blessings,
Ori

~ Whimsical Wonders ~

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

SerpentsLair
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

I've ordered several things so far and it's all been a good experience. First off I had her create a custom gift for a companion of mine. Everything turned out even better than I would have initially expected and my companion loved it.

I've also used 3 of the oil blends so far. The ascension oil for meditation and better communication with my companions. First thing I noticed with that one was intense third eye pressure if applied onto the forehead. I've also noticed I tend to remember dreams more easily if applied on before bed. It also smells really good and lasts quite awhile as a little bit goes a long way.

Next oil I've used is the infernal blend specifically for my demons. It has the best smell in my opinion and they all seem to enjoy it as well. I generally use it to either anoint myself before meditations with them or I will anoint a candle with it and leave as an offering.

Last one I've tried is the blood rose for my sang vamp. It has a light rose scent that isn't too strong or too weak and vamps definitely seem to enjoy its scent a lot.

Also I've tried a dream sachet to put under the pillow at night to increase dream recall. It doesn't work every single night however I've noticed more recall and I've had a few lucid dream experiences as well with it.

And last two things were a moldavite pendant and a charm bottle for breaking blockages. I got the moldavite due to it's high vibration and I had always wanted but was very particular on where I'd order moldavite from. Anyway, it's definitely the real thing and you will likely feel a sudden vibrational change within a few minutes of putting it on. As for the charm bottle, it was spelled with mermaid magic for cleansing and breaking blockages so that's what I use it for during meditations with it. It gives off a pretty good amount of energy despite it's small size.

I think I covered everything. Long story short I've enjoyed every I got from this shop. There's a lot of time and energy put into the work and it all definitely shows.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SerpentsLair wrote:I've ordered several things so far and it's all been a good experience. First off I had her create a custom gift for a companion of mine. Everything turned out even better than I would have initially expected and my companion loved it.

I've also used 3 of the oil blends so far. The ascension oil for meditation and better communication with my companions. First thing I noticed with that one was intense third eye pressure if applied onto the forehead. I've also noticed I tend to remember dreams more easily if applied on before bed. It also smells really good and lasts quite awhile as a little bit goes a long way.

Next oil I've used is the infernal blend specifically for my demons. It has the best smell in my opinion and they all seem to enjoy it as well. I generally use it to either anoint myself before meditations with them or I will anoint a candle with it and leave as an offering.

Last one I've tried is the blood rose for my sang vamp. It has a light rose scent that isn't too strong or too weak and vamps definitely seem to enjoy its scent a lot.

Also I've tried a dream sachet to put under the pillow at night to increase dream recall. It doesn't work every single night however I've noticed more recall and I've had a few lucid dream experiences as well with it.

And last two things were a moldavite pendant and a charm bottle for breaking blockages. I got the moldavite due to it's high vibration and I had always wanted but was very particular on where I'd order moldavite from. Anyway, it's definitely the real thing and you will likely feel a sudden vibrational change within a few minutes of putting it on. As for the charm bottle, it was spelled with mermaid magic for cleansing and breaking blockages so that's what I use it for during meditations with it. It gives off a pretty good amount of energy despite it's small size.

I think I covered everything. Long story short I've enjoyed every I got from this shop. There's a lot of time and energy put into the work and it all definitely shows.

Thank you SO much for your awesome feedback SerpentsLair!! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review for me! I’m so happy to hear this! I was so honored that you trusted me to work on your companion’s custom offering and I had the best time creating it for her according to her specifications lol. She’s a doll and I adore her. I’m so happy she has been enjoying it. It’s been so much fun working with you time and time again and I’m very excited to finish your custom Goddess box this week as well! You’ve been a huge supporter of my shop and I truly appreciate that so much! Thank you again and I hope you have an amazing day!

1ht <3

Love & Light,
Oriana

~ Whimsical Wonders ~

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe