neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

One of the recent comments I’ve received from my vampire V is that I should prepare for “lightwork.” What is lightwork? And how do I prepare for it?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

My immediate thought is Lightwork could be what people who call themselves Lightworkers do. Search with that term on google and you'll easily find a lot of info.

They use (white art type) approaches to bring peace, healing etc into the world.

Of course you could ask your spirit what they mean by that.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

He said he wanted me to learn to align my own chakras, aura readings, and reiki healing... these count as lightwork, right?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

DarknessDreaming wrote:He said he wanted me to learn to align my own chakras, aura readings, and reiki healing... these count as lightwork, right?
Definitely...yes.

I personally recommend Basic Psychic Development: A User's Guide to Auras, Chakras & Clairvoyance by Jonathan Friedlander and Gloria Hemsher, available on Kindle. (Contents are searchable on Amazon.) This would count as the kind of lightwork your spirit seems to be pointing you towards.

That book seems to be the updated version of the system that was originally developed by Lewis Bostwick, who created the Berkeley Psychic Institute in the 1970s.

Basic Psychic Development doesn't literally do chakra alignment (perhaps they consider that an advanced technique). But the book I got in 1982, which I spent a year learning the system from, is luckily back in print, reprinted in 2004: The Psychic Healing Book: by Amy Wallace, Bill Henkin. Paperback. (Contents are searchable on Amazon.) This book covers chakra alignment towards the end of the book. It is in effect a distance learning course in book form.

You might want to see if your spirit approves of the books. I have in total 4 books from authors who have learned this system, accumulated over 37 years. It is in my opinion a very authentic system of learning to do this kind of light work. And imho it *is* exactly what you and your spirit seem to be asking for.

If I might make a suggestion: you may want to start with Basic Psychic Development. When you've completed and learned the skills in that, you might want to then start on The Psychic Healing Book for the chakra alignment method, which is really good, but you do really want take things in sequence with these kind of teaching books, or at the very least use each technique in its proper context, once you have reached that stage in learning. Well that's my suggestion.

The Psychic Healing book changed my life. Well, a few books have but this was one. And it is very, very much light oriented or lightwork. I'm very pleased to be able to recommend these 2 books.

find it again.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you so much for the materials, Lewk. It’s nice to have a place to start. I’ve just ordered both books.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

DarknessDreaming wrote:Thank you so much for the materials, Lewk. It’s nice to have a place to start. I’ve just ordered both books.
Great 1bw

I hope you click with them.

find it again.

Return to “General Questions”