first manifestations after years of spirit keeping

shere
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: happy

Hi,
just want to share my recent experiences to encourage those, who have some troubles with missing signs and manifestations.
I started with spirit keeping around 8 years ago and barely experienced any manifestations. If you disregard energy thrusts (rare as well), there was nothing. Of course I have experienced many serious improvements in my life and a lot of wishes came true.
But this year, things have changed.About two month ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and a semi-transparent young man stood in the corner of my room. I was really completely awake; I had some sleeping paralysis every know and then, but now I was able to think clearly and I was able to move without any problems.
I was not afraid and recognized him as one of my spirits (from the seller's description). He did not say anything, so I just smiled, told him, that is nice to see him. A few years earlier, I'd be completely freaked out with fear.
Furthermore there are things in my apartment that are different from what I put them in before. I live alone, nobody has a key for my apartment, I have already replaced the lock and there are no signs of burglary. Besides that, it doesn't happen overnight or when I sleep, so I can't have been it myself while sleepwalking. But those things just started shortly after I received a leprechaun, so maybe it's her. (or maybe not)

So, eben if you don't experience any manifestation, don't get discouraged. Maybe they are just waiting, till you are ready, maybe you have to develop some skills (I haven't trained much to be honest and it seems to improve through the daily interaction).
Until then, rejoice in the things that are improved in your life - mood, energy, frustration tolerance, lucky situations and good decisions, lucky twists in any issue.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Thank you for the encouraging post. Happy to see that you got validation after 8 years.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

8 years for first physical confirmation/contact.....I don't know how many of keepers are having such patience, that 8 years of waiting only last for few seconds manifestation.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well, there are ways to improve your perceptive abilities, and for some spirits, it doesn't even take seeing to believe. I may never see what my incubi look like, but man, can I ever feel their presence.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is really cool to hear, even if it happened after eight years. Such a manifestation is rare.
I once woke up in the middle of the night, just to see a glittery, bright, halo-like light without any shape.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I applaud you for your determination and persistence. This is awesome. I hope that you continue to enjoy evolution and further interactions and manifestations.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Keeping”