Series of Vivid Dreams. Not sure how to interpret?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
maosis
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I’ve recently gotten news about the names and quick details on a couple of the new spirits that will be joining me. I’ve had them bridged to me and I will be getting their vessels in the next couple of days. I’ve been getting a lot of vivid dreams and having the ability to remember very small details. Last night, I had a couple different dreams and I’m trying to feel out if there’s any sort of pattern or meaning behind these dreams. I would be curious as to what feelings you get from your intuition upon reading the dreams:

________

DREAM ONE:

The first part of the dream is that I found myself in this dark city where there were a couple of buildings and everything was dimly lit. It looked like all the lights were off but there were a couple areas of the city where there were flashes of light and glowing of some sorts. I want to say the color I saw was a blue to indigo range. There wasn’t a lot of noise but I felt that there were a lot of dimly lit figures.

It wasn’t a huge city like New York because most of the buildings seemed to be 2,3 floors at the most. The architecture felt a bit outdated in terms of like a blend of like the cowboy days and a bit of a typical suburban neighborhood. I had this feeling that there were creatures of different origin with different shapes and natures through out the city. What I focused on was this really tall brick or stone tower that spanned almost 20-30 floors above the rest of the buildings.

There were like a 100 werewolves that were attempting to climb and race up to the top of the building for some goal. As I was staring at them, I got the feeling that the first one to make it to the top of this tower will gain power and be reborn as a stronger and more powerful being. I say werewolves because they were really large wolves with big bushes tails and they were standing up on their hind legs the whole time. There was no human characteristics other than the way they stood up and how they climbed. In my head, I was thinking “Am I a werewolf too? Do I need to join this race to the top and attempt to gain this higher power?”.

As I was thinking about climbing up, I realized that I was already kind of floating from the ground and I didn’t notice any sort of fur or signs that I was an animal of any sort. I was staring at a side of the brick/stone building and decided to fly up to the top. When I got to the top, it was an area about 100ft x 100 ft and it looked like a flat surface except for some details. There were a couple indents or holes where it looked like individual bricks have sunk in or have fallen through the building. There was this symbol made up of lines and 90 degree angles. It reminded me of like a helipad or like a icon for a frame of some sort. There was a design in the middle that felt very mystical but also very industrial as well. As I rested on the top of the building, I felt myself being stuck face down to the roof. The building started collapsing but I could feel that it was very systematic and it was going down floor after floor where I could feel the vibration of the building. As The building was collapsing or compressing, I had a rush of pleasure and bliss as well as this tingling that was stemming from within the center of my body. It felt like the vibration was at the frequency in which my body was resonating very loudly to.

_____

DREAM TWO:

I was in a land where there were multiple races of elves, dwarves, and other mythical or mystical creatures. I was traveling with a mixed group of various races and was walking through the land. The land had really deep lush greens and forests and jungles as far as the eyes could see. There were also some very large and stoic mountains in the background. I was kind of flying through and stopping to look at certain parts of scenery such as certain ponds and rivers and edges of biomes where it might shift from a forest to more of a steep and rocky terrain. I had this feeling that I was searching for some kind of treasure or energy from within the mountain. We had some dwarves in our party but they had separated once we got to the mountain and started to search on their own.

We had brought this red crystals or rocks that had a lot of heat and warmth but also new that once thrown or smashed, they would explode and release a very firey and violent energy. We saw glimpses of veins running through different ravines in the mountain and it looked like the dwarves have found the veins to these red crystals before us. We were there as a harmonious group before but things quickly turned sour as it showed that the dwarves had the intention of keeping the riches of the mountain to themselves. We through the small crystals down at them to attempt to stop them but they hid into the crevices of the rocks and dodged any sort of damage.

At that point, they have established themselves in the pure wealth and power that the red crystals gave them and gave us some gold and told us to leave. It was something along the lines of “we feel bad that we are casting you out but we don’t want you to leave empty handed and with bitterness”. When we came outside of the mountain, the lush forests we had seen before were disappeared. Where there were thousands of trees, there were a handful now and the trees looked swelled up and crooked. The green colors was riddled with fades of purple and looked infected or mutated in some sorts. We had this feeling that the lands energy was being sucked into the manipulation of the dwarves and it was causing a virus or sickness across the different biomes. At that point, I noticed I had my younger brother next to me and a couple of other members in the party that I can’t remember in terms of their race or looks. I asked him if he knew how to fly and when he said yes, I took off and decided to take a more detailed look through the land. This is where this dream kind of faded out.

______

DREAM THREE:

I was dining at some sort of restaurant that had a very eastern and spiritual vibe in terms of signage on the outside. I had finished a meal and decided that I needed to find a bathroom. I stepped outside of the building only to realize that this was a city and landscape that I was not familiar with. With this dream, it was all in the norm in terms of just having people and the buildings looked like the architecture of the current times. I decided to walk back in to the restaurant to just use the bathroom there. I was told to go left upon entering to find the bathroom.

However, when I was going through the passageway that led to the bathrooms, it was kind of like a dimly lit basement. I remember seeing 3 Asian kids playing as I walked past them. One of the kids felt very familiar as if I had interacted with them before but she was either younger or older than the last time that I had interacted with her. As I found myself at two signs for the male and female bathroom, I decided to go into the male bathroom. The door was extremely hard to open like there was a force or wind pushing against it from the other side.

When I opened it, I could instantly feel that there was a spiritual presence in the room and the toiled flushed very loudly and a large force of wind flew straight towards me. I didn’t have fear because it didn’t feel like there was ill-intent or any sort of negative agenda against me. I felt that I should respect the spirit and this was not like a bathroom that was meant for some to use. As I was thinking that, I saw a group around me doing a tour of the “haunted bathroom”. At that point, I realized this building was known to have many spirits living into it and it was more of a tourist location.

Relieved that I didn’t leave my mark on a spiritual location of popularity, I set out wondering in the building for a different bathroom. After some searching, a janitor told me there was a different bathroom. This was a small and long dimly lit bathroom with a lot of supplies in the corners. It felt like it was a employee bathroom for the janitor. I was trying to do my business but a different janitor came in and asked me what was taking so long and that this bathroom wasn’t supposed to be used by regular customers. I told her give me 5 mins and was annoyed at this time.

She came back after a couple of minutes and I felt like she was invading my privacy. There was a small white curtain that was next to the toilet where I was sitting. I pulled that across so that she couldn’t see me and vise versa. However I could hear her rummaging around and looking around for some supplies. The curtain was so close to my face that if I leaned a little to the front it would be touching my face. As I was leaning forward, I felt two warm hands run across the surface of my face through the curtains. At that point I wanted to interact with the warm hands and person more. The curtains kind of dissolved away and I was holding a familiar female body. She didn’t have any clothing on but I felt that it was the body of my last ex. It was more of a warm hug and feeling each other’s presence more than any sort of erotic interaction. At some point, the experience is broken and I see a close church buddy of mine telling me to “pray before I prey”.

There is like a shift in the air and I find myself walking down the new and unknown city. When I look down though, I see that my legs are crossed and I’m kind of bobbing and floating through the air. I have my blanket around me and I realize I must seem like a weirdo and a spectacle to behold. However, I don’t know anybody and their stares don’t bother me. I also realize that people are intrigued by the way I’m floating down the sidewalk. A stranger comes up to me to ask for directions and I tell him “Hey sorry, I’m not from here so I can’t help you”.

A bit of floating and exploration through the city and I find a book store with a bathroom. At some point I realize that the walls of the bathroom are see through and can see people walking around the book store. I get really uncomfortable because I thought that they could see me on the toilet but it was a one way window/mirror. There is a small pet adoption going on in front of me on the other side where there are a couple cages of puppies.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”