A powerful demon unbinding spirits from me?

KristersZ
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

There is a very powerful demon here bound to me. He bound himself to me when I made a pact with Satan. He gets my soul after I die and I get anything in return I want. Except I tried to scam him and he scammed me. Main reason for this deal was to remove several succubus and incubus from my body. He did nothing. I will also mention that these sexual demons drain my light force and put in darkness in my heart chakra to keep me dark. I think this is why he didn't remove them to keep me on the dark side.
I am trying to escape him now. I tried self portection measures but he is too strong. All I can do is save a little bit of time for the full banishing. I tried ordering 1 spirit binding with Abra Djinn. She got unbound and banished QUICKLY! I'm talking Class 4 binding gone in a few hours. How do I know? I felt this really strong dark banishing power. I know how it feels. I've tried banishing rituals myself. My main problem for not removing the succubus was masturbation. I've resolved that addiction now.
So what can I do? Any banishing ritual might get rid of the demons with a lot of work. But any shields defense I get are pointless against the most powerful one. He will get through absolutely any defences.
I was thinking of selling my PlayStation 4 stuff and buying 50 Volkh spirit bindings and give specific instructions in the notes saying if they are unbound to stay and wait until the rest arrive. I was thinking it's too much work to unbind all of them for that demon and to "protect" me from Volkh spirits so he will just not bother.

Any useful advice?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Satan doesn't get your soul, he doesn't need it and he doesn't want it. Nobody can get your soul after death.
It's all medieval church propaganda to earn more money with indulgence letters and the like.
So you're good, at least in that regard.

Usually ubi drain 'life force' and not light force, so I have no idea where that is coming from.
Also while you might be able to feel banishing power, you probably don't know how it feels when something gets unbound, so I doubt that happened.

You can always contact the helpdesk with questions about those spirits bound to you if that spirit came from CH. They can tell you if the spirit is still bound to you and with you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
KristersZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Satan doesn't get your soul, he doesn't need it and he doesn't want it. Nobody can get your soul after death.
It's all medieval church propaganda to earn more money with indulgence letters and the like.
So you're good, at least in that regard.

Usually ubi drain 'life force' and not light force, so I have no idea where that is coming from.
Also while you might be able to feel banishing power, you probably don't know how it feels when something gets unbound, so I doubt that happened.

You can always contact the helpdesk with questions about those spirits bound to you if that spirit came from CH. They can tell you if the spirit is still bound to you and with you.
I am psychic. Sight, hearing and feeling. I can see what is actually happening in the astral realm. I assure you this is all real. The Abra Djinn spirit said that the demon made the connection get weaker and weaker until it was gone. Didn't see him cutting the cord directly but felt him apply banishing force on my body at that time. Then she said that he created a shield of darkness around me to stop her from getting to me and binding to me again.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

KristersZ wrote: I am psychic. Sight, hearing and feeling. I can see what is actually happening in the astral realm.
Then I can only suggest either contacting the helpdesk, getting your sight checked out or working at discernment.
Also a hint, even if you have sight, there's something like Illusions and projections, mental and telepathic.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

You are actually tricked and this thing is using illusion magick ; meaning that you may believe that it is Satan and everything it says but it is not.

I agree with Aprophis about what to do: ask readings about what is this thing , how to overcome it , protections spell , spirits , ticket to the helpdesk and dissolve strong attachment /hexes.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

The truth is we do not know you're actually psychic, there is zero evidence of that here. You can tell us that, but for all I know you may have some mental or emotional issues which could be helped if you were to see a doctor (and I am not belittling you over that possibility, many people have these issues and many could benefit from getting some medical help, but they are constantly mistaking their medical issues with paranormal phenomena).

Let me tell you something, having more experience than you with both Satan and succubi/incubi, you are just incorrect. You're incorrect, and that is all there is to it. I think either you've mistaken the entire incident due to mistranslations and possibly psychological confusion, or as Nienna said it is a complete illusion.

I'd like more people here who are so plagued to always first consider if they are properly able to discern between psychological distortions and psychic/paranormal phenomena, very seriously and without shame, before allowing yourselves to consider metaphysical explanations. If you're unwilling to do that you will never be able to progress spiritually.
Plus, human problems such as mental illness are something I find a lot more malicious than supernatural if left untreated or unrealized.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

You are getting excellent advice here from Aprophis, Nienna and Noc. They know what they are talking about. If you doubt that, scan their posts throughout their years on the forum--especially Aprophis and Noc.

I'm going to echo what they are saying.

Faustian bargains are fables. What would any being WANT with a soul in the first place? What would they do with it? Is there a big furnace that makes astral electricity with them? There's no point. A soul is only valuable to the one who inhabits it. In contrast, many beings feed off of the energy produced by fear and other distressed emotions. So there would be great value in making you believe this is what was going on.

And having actual psychic abilities never prevented anyone from being wrong or also having a mental health issue. There is at least one user on this forum who has very useful and important things to say on the subject of psychosis, and you'd do well to look them up. If you are having emergency-level problems, why on earth wouldn't you try everything you could, including medical help?

You should also hit up the help desk. Clearly, you believe you are out of your depth, and you might as well bring in the big guns. That does not obviate the need to see a doctor or to develop stronger discernment. You need to do all these things to cover your bases.

I would like to add that there is an important lesson here for you, should you choose to learn it. Never make a pact you do not intend to keep. Ever. The Faustian bargain stories are somewhat unique in that there is a subtype of them that includes praying to Mary to ask Her to get you out of the deal you have broken. If that doesn't scream propaganda rather than a deeper mythos pointing at truth, I don't know what does. At any rate, it's important to note that this theme of Immortal/Divine intervention does not show up in the majority of myths. In contrast, there are LOTS of myths punishing mortal humans who broke oaths.

That points at a rather strong underlying truth for us to consider. Breaking pacts contravenes ancient norms of personal integrity and hospitality. Remembering that going forward would only be to your benefit.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Like Alys said, if everything you are saying is genuinely what is happening as it is, what I don't get is why you would try to "scam" the demon or entity. That's just something you shouldn't be messing with. Even if you are psychic, you should know better to understand the implications of what you are doing. "Never make a pact you do not intend to keep" is exactly what I'd pretty much echo too.

I'm also clairvoyant and I do not believe this is Satan you made a "pact" with either. You may have invited in a very ill-intentioned demon or entity to you is what I'm getting here and now you are left dealing with the consequences.

I'm just going to say I am also a person with mental-illnesses (I do not suffer any kind of psychosis/hallucinations/etc) and I also have experienced intense paranormal events in the past with malicious Black Arts beings.. all I can say is if you understand what you are vicariously going through, you shouldn't be doing these things to begin with. Secondly, my advice to you is get professional help - I'm not talking about seeing a doctor or whatever. I'm saying I don't believe you are strong enough to do the banishings to really get rid of whatever it is that is around you (that you believe is around you). Yes, I would say contact the CH Help Desk but I personally don't think they always have the answers. Go to more than one trusted resource. You can attempt to do remote work through others but if this is what I think it is:
I would suggest really finding someone who can actually feel and see these things and has very high experience with banishing such things.
I also think you should not sell off your belongings and make big purchases. I feel you would be wasting your money.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

KristersZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Let's just say first. I've been diagnosed with psychosis. Because I saw demons and angels, people and other beings. Feel someone touching me sexually. I think it's sexual demons, but the doctors think it's not. Medication doesn't help with any of this. Only when I prayed to God, I started getting energy as in God is restoring my energy levels that the succubus/incubus drain. And God is also closing my third eye so I don't see anything with my eyes open only in my mind.
I believe this being tricked me. Abra Djinn is still with me. Why? I asked for some money for a banishing ritual. A person said they don't wanna buy my PlayStation 4. Next day they came up to me and said they have fully decided to buy it. Might be a coincidence, but I think not.
Also, this being ... I think it's Satan. But I might be wrong. Always temping me to sin more and more. Comes once in a while to tempt me especially after reading the Bible. Goes away when I actually read it because he hates it. I think he just did some banishing work on me to trick me so I believe that the spirit is unbound and so I believe I'm not recieving any help.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Yeah all I'm going to say is I am really with Noctua here. If you've been diagnosed with psychosis then that really might be what you're believing. Unless you happen to be someone who actually has an ability to see spirits, the doctor or professional is usually the last person to understand abilities. Talking about anything to do with the metaphysical with a psychiatrist or doctor is obviously bound to have them diagnose you as having psychosis or hallucinations to them.

I had seen a therapist for years and never once brought up what I went through physically with the paranormal things I experienced because I knew they would classify it as "crazy."

The problem is I agree with Noctua that we don't actually know, like are you really neurologically suffering from psychosis? Or are you someone who can actually see and feel spirits and happened to be labeled by a doctor?

All I can say is if you really are dealing with an entity or demon with negative intent I still don't believe at all this has anything to do with Satan but something bad you invited. You are being tricked and deceived by whatever that is is the only conclusion I can come to.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”