neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Which Power Orbs do you have and what sort of experiences have you had with them?

I have a couple of power orbs that I definitely feel a lot of energy from. Specifically the Lazy Orb and the Power of the Immortals Orb. I'm still learning to work with them and can't yet comment much further yet on my experiences but would love to know more about them and many of the other orbs available through CH.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

This is a bit old thread and because I don't want to open a new one I will comment here. Thanks to the OP for posting.

I have many power orbs from CH and yesterday after a long time I focused on couple of them. I even told my friend, "I'll do an experiment and see if this orb really works after so long time".

My main goal was breaking a blockage in my 3 bodies and in the third eye, as I was sure something was blocking my other bodies from freely roaming out of the physical. I used to have OBE experiences much more often years ago.

I used the Liberation of Self power orb and activated the liberation of the 3 bodies and the liberation of blockages codes. I started feeling a bit heavy in my head after that but the feeling went away after a while. At night in my bed, suddenly I started feeling a bit dizzy again and like something was pulling my focus totally in the center of my brain. While I was falling asleep, my body was feeling so light compared to normal, but I was tired and so I did not care too much and I fell asleep. After some time I entered a very strange state in which my body was very very light and moving out of the physical on the left side of the bed. It was like I was falling from the bed LOL but I was at the same time dissipating, and could not cling to my physical, I was detached from it. It was so weird, that I freaked out and tried to enter the physical with all of myself again. In that state the feeling was so light that I needed to focus a lot to enter the material body sensation again. But I finally managed to wake up in my physical body. I then went to deactivate the codes and afer that I did not have anymore OBEs.

The liberation of the 3 bodys descrption says: "You will find yourself feeling the levitation of your bodies as they come together". And yes that is exactly what happend.

So yes it worked at least for me and I will activate it again. I do not promise you will have the same experiences than me as everybody are different but in my case it definitely helped. That the experience felt a bit weird that is because of me being unprepared. I am wondering what would have happened if I did not freak out and continue dissipating. In the moment I started thinking I am dying LOL so I tried to get back to my body. Next time I will try to be braver.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

The Lazy Orb helps me a lot with fast development of psychic abilities, magick as well as my ability to see, sense and feel spirits. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I love my lazy orb. 😁 I just purchased a Great wall power orb and a next life power orb. I think I really love working with these orbs.
I like to work with each code word, visualizing and sensing its energies. I always use my power orb before I do anything, and I connect with it before bed, and sleep with it. It has helped me in so many ways. Usually I don't realize the help it is bringing me until I look back/reflect.
Because of this orb, and the work I am putting into my abilities, I have just begun to successfully find keys and cues from my spirit keep in my dreams, which is helping me get better with lucid dreaming and traveling. I believe this orb triggered the start of it, and is constantly offering gentle pushes and support in the right direction.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”