You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

So I was Meditateing with my Phantom Quartz, Sapphire, Aqua Aura Quartz, and my dumortierite and quite a few things happened. At first I think I was having the start of a vision. It felt like I was actually seeing with my eyes closed. I was seeing black figures and saw a kind of scary face. But it didn't scare me at all. My initial thought was the Vrykolakas that was sending me a very strong calling was sending me the vision. For some reason? And the face that I saw was his as well as the figure since their was a dark presence.

Later on I got the intense feeling of 'take a picture and look at your eye's twice and did so. What I saw kind of shocked me. Never has this happened before. At first there was a noticeable light blue orb in my pupils (Yes both of my eyes had it) and then the second time it seemed like their a path lined with the same color light.

[image]https://m.facebook.com/photos/viewer/?p ... _tn__=EH-R[/image]

[image]https://m.facebook.com/home.php?stype=p ... _tn__=EH-R[/image]

Anyone have any idea on what this could have been? And if my hunch on the things I saw are true?

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I saw that the pictures didn't show through so hopefully I can get them here

[image]https://m.imgur.com/gallery/oofLUYw[/image]

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”