Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

So I bought a new wand online to replace the fake gemstone one that I gave away after figuring out it wasn't made out of rose quartz.
This new wand isn't made out of gemstone or anything natural. Just gold toned with colored gems on it with a colored ball on top.

Anyway, family member who could see 'colors' or spirits inspected my wand and saw that there was some sort of bird spirit that was perched on my wand. It didn't move,it just sat there.
I moved my wand upright and the bird spirit was still chilling on the side my wand.

I didn't do any spells to attach a spirit onto it except this one post752789.html?hilit=wand#p752789
which I didn't think that this spell was ACTUALLY going to put a spirit onto it,just make it more energetic.
I haven't spoke to the spirit so I don't know what it wants.

So anyway, is this a familiar spirit or something else?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Short answer. I don't know but...

Is your wand made of wood? I looked at the thread you mention.

I have a 'touchwood' piece of twig that contains a portion of a living tree's being. (Not a Dryad spirit in the usual sense that we come across in spirit keeping or greek / classical mythology.) It's more like the Druid thing hinted at in the OP in the thread you linked to about the awakening the wand spell.

It's a bit like the tree has a vital energy that represents its being and any part of the tree can contain it, so if you draw it off into a twig, the small part contains an identical 'spirit' to the whole. The tree is still alive with its living spirit intact. (ie not Spirit, in the sense of a being that's no longer alive.)

When I received this Touchwood I did a few meditations with it and was amazed at the very clear impression of a nature spirit within it, rather like a Pan. Very distinct, earthy sensations.

Which leads me to: somehow the spell *may* have attracted a nature being of some sort. Just possibly it could be how the energy of the tree that a piece of wood came from shows itself. Or the spell has generated or attracted a spirit type construct or being.

tl:dr Not sure :)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The online listing never said that the wand was made of wood, it only said that it has a 'carved design'
<<removed by moderator>>

This is what my wand looks like (if the link works).

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update:
A month ago, instead of one bird spirit on the wand, there was two of them, like another bird spirit flew to visit the other one. Right now there's only one so I don't know what that was about.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”