What's wrong with me (or them)?

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Sounds like nothing wrong with them, just having fun interactions with you.

About C replies - died in 1945 in 23 probably cuz its not birthday yet, so considered to be still 23 yrs old.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:Sounds like nothing wrong with them, just having fun interactions with you.

About C replies - died in 1945 in 23 probably cuz its not birthday yet, so considered to be still 23 yrs old.
Yes, that's right. I actually love having a pretty diverse spirit family but it's pretty hard to keep track sometimes. Fae, Merfolk and Angels are wonderful companions to cheer you up, when you feel down. Witches, Shifters and many other supernatural beings are a great support for my magickal/spiritual path. Humans and Vampires are great, when you want to talk about culture, history and philosophy. And then there are a handful of helpful non-social beings.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

vier wrote:I hope I can express how much I'm glad in finding this thread!
I thought I was weird orz. Sometimes I get their thought faster before they even say it, making the sentence repeats inside my head. One by my own voice (the sentence usually condensed as if only the intention coming thru) and one the other voice in more detailed with each of their own verbal gimmick... I thought I played myself roleplaying many times, in which my companions tirelessly retorted that I wasn't. I can't help it though, the brain is a fickle thing and often made some stuff by itself xP
Me too. I'm glad that I'm not the only one. 1tu

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Me: You know, there some people who have collected photos of you. There are entire Tumblrs or Pinterest walls dedicated to you.
H: So, you're looking at photos of me.
Me: *blushes* Yes, sometimes I do.
H: That's so cute.
Me: There are whole albums of you too, J.
J: Oh god no, that's creepy.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So spirits can get creeped out by what people do too eh, quite fascinating to know.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I imagine as a spirit, the thought of your image - which is closely associated to your personal identity on a very deep and psychic level - being a matter of public record, especially if they were not so much in life, might be disturbing in ways that we may not be able to understand since we are alive.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

UPDATE: My spirits are trying to tell me that I'm not mentally ill. I still can't believe it. I just thought that I was talking to myself. I bought the readings. Seriously, is it me or them? The spirits I wanted to be interviewed have asked why I sent them to a medium.

Suddenly, a historic person that I had requested a binding of popped up and said that he wanted to find out what kind of person I am and why I chose him and not someone else.

I have also seen my Rokurokubi in my minds eye. I was pretty shocked that I saw her with her neck stretched. I couldn't have imagined this.

It's pretty weird, if it's true what they say. DA spirits in general are pretty hard to handle. Dead humans are just like regular humans.

I've been told that three unbounds where around me and the exact same ones from the unbound reading.

They also told me that a unbound Penanggalan visited me, who wanted to be bound. I was like shiet: TAKE HER AWAY. (They scare me.)

THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU REALISE THAT IT' S REAL! 2cy 2sd

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
They also told me that a unbound Penanggalan visited me, who wanted to be bound. I was like shiet: TAKE HER AWAY. (They scare me.)
What's Penanggalan? Searched it in encyclopedia and cannot find it. And why she wants to be bound to you?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:
Adrasteia wrote:
What's Penanggalan? Searched it in encyclopedia and cannot find it. And why she wants to be bound to you?
Ash wouldn't bind one. They are mostly very DA. They called her 'flying head of a lady'. That's basically what they are. I think that they're vampiric in nature. No idea.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
CJDS wrote: What's Penanggalan? Searched it in encyclopedia and cannot find it. And why she wants to be bound to you?
Ash wouldn't bind one. They are mostly very DA. They called her 'flying head of a lady'. That's basically what they are. I think that they're vampiric in nature. No idea.
Ash may bind one, if you are certain and use this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html
It isn't in the list maybe because it's too dangerous, or not popular enough, or because it's kinda similar with manananggal:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Bit of info about penanggalan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penanggalan
http://ghostmalayculture.blogspot.com/2 ... galan.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Spirit Keeping”