active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Some issue I discovered: My thoughts (inner voice) echoes, usually in the voice of the entity. Whatever I may try to say, it's always getting repeated. Not sure, if it's my fault or my keep.

Besides that, there was a more or less funny conversation between me and two spirits.

Me: *asking J what he likes about me*
J: I like the cut of your jib. I think that we're a good match. There could be more to it.
Me: *Ooof agrees*
J: I think that you should speak to your friend M first.

M: She's special to me. *mentions soulmate connection*
J: *arguing*

Me: *asking what's wrong*
M: He's no good for you.

Congrats, I'm mentally ill! (Excuse my ableism. I don't know what's. This is stuff I couldn't just make up. I can't believe it's real...)

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I don't think there's anything wrong with you or even your keep, in fact I would love to be able to differentiate my spirits in my thoughts. You might be coming into a new ability, what is being repeated might either be a way for you to pay attention to what is being said (which could very well be a member of your keep) or it might be your Higher Self allowing you to understand that your abilities are evolving and growing.
Going to keep following this thread. It's very interesting. 1rd

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I think you are telepath. It's cool

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

MysticEmpath wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with you or even your keep, in fact I would love to be able to differentiate my spirits in my thoughts. You might be coming into a new ability, what is being repeated might either be a way for you to pay attention to what is being said (which could very well be a member of your keep) or it might be your Higher Self allowing you to understand that your abilities are evolving and growing.
Going to keep following this thread. It's very interesting. 1rd
Oh, that's a great idea. I haven't connected much with my higher self yet. I'm not even sure if it's clairaudience or telepathy, since I only hear them when I'm alone and it must be really quiet to hear something. Someone once answered where a lost item was. It's really hard to believe, because it only happened recently.

There seems to be some kind of drama concerning jealousy. These two were very famous flying aces. One of them was more like something you would call a 'playboy' nowadays. And there are my sexual Vampiresses and a possesive Demoness. Also, I found out that humans and Vampires get along quite well. J stated that he doesn't like the 'Russian guy' and the one, who was with the SS but Vampires are cool though. 2ded

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I definitely think it might be telepathic if it's happening more frequently recently. In my own experience, when my abilities get stronger it happens little by little without even realizing and then it hits me like a wall where I go "Hey, this wasn't here before? When did this happen?" and then I go back and think about the frequency of the occurrences and at what time I started noticing. Did I welcome a new spirit? Did I try a new spell or spelled item? I just try to dissect it to narrow down how this new ability came to be and sometimes it can happen naturally when your Higher Self knows its time for you to unlock this new power.

I haven't tapped into telepathy yet, although I suppose I have bouts of clairaudience but only between my sleeping/waking state.

It sounds like you have quite a few Alphas in your keep, LOL... that can be a bit of a struggle sometimes. I have an appointed "leader" of the keep who delegates duties and keeps everyone in order. Maybe you should assign one of your spirits who everyone respects and is up for the challenge or you can look into getting one. That way if jealousy or other unsavoury negative energies becomes an issue they will keep in line out of respect for the "leader" and you.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hmm...just a thought but there is our conscious mind and our not so conscious mind. Maybe when we have a first thought - or even a telepathic thought is received - sometimes it then gets processed by our more conscious mind, which reacts more slowly.

I think I have often had a quiet telepathic nudge from one or more of my spirits but then I only really realised when I heard my conscious mind mulling it over, starting a word association thing.

So perhaps the echo effect is (might be / in some cases / for some people) a processing delay...?

Imagine a telepathic person (or spirit) projects a thought into the mind of a living person, then their mind starts to mull it over, repeats it to themselves or, in my case thinks of other words the first words reminds them of.

Yes - it's good to know we are *not* going 'crazy'. There's nothing actually wrong. This is all okay. It's fine to hear spirit's voice. Humans have been doing this forever. It's even normal.

Even people who don't keep spirits can hear voices and psychologists nowadays don't say this is wrong.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I think it's highly possible this is your Higher Self. I have issues with the Red / Black practice because my higher self seems to contradict the answer a spirit provides, usually by correcting it. So a spirit might tell me a card's color is black, when really it is red. I'll get a second response for red. It's quite annoying because I want to her the spirit, not my Higher Self. LOL (And I'm not referring to second-guessing, as the Higher Self response seems to come from a completely different source.)

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for all your answers. 2hp

I talked to one of my spirits in order to find out, if what I receive made any sense.

Me: Did you study?
C: No, I didn't.
Me: How old were you when you joined the RAF?
C: I was 18.
Me: When was that?
C: 1939.
Me: What's your birthdate?
C: x.x.1921.
Me: *asking about death*
C: *died 1945 with 23 years*
Me: *does the maths*

Me: Which county are you from?
C: Northumberland. (I'd never thought of that county.)
Me: *looks confused at the map of the Brirish Isles*

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Soo, what would you like to listen to?

Y: I want to listen to classical music. Chopin or Stravinsky.
M: Metal!
Me: Which band?
M: I like Ensiferum.

vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

I hope I can express how much I'm glad in finding this thread!
I thought I was weird orz. Sometimes I get their thought faster before they even say it, making the sentence repeats inside my head. One by my own voice (the sentence usually condensed as if only the intention coming thru) and one the other voice in more detailed with each of their own verbal gimmick... I thought I played myself roleplaying many times, in which my companions tirelessly retorted that I wasn't. I can't help it though, the brain is a fickle thing and often made some stuff by itself xP

Return to “Spirit Keeping”