If the Earthen aspect of yourself is artificially keeping you around?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is not related to “sadness” or anything but a mere neutral/objective fact I found out somehow and was revealed to me whenever the bond between me vs some part of myself is weakened.

But what does or would it mean if a part of you? Maybe your shadow, something related to this that the Egyptians knew is artificially keeping you here and living your life for you?

Say your “real self” is basically very very open to the paranormal but it’s presence here or dominion is weak and instead some part of your Earthen self (Which naturally isn’t associated with the paranormal) takes over in order to keep you alive. To give you the vitality you need via whatever methods.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Not confirmed yet but hints do show things related to this question, of which were revealed during 1. An emotional experience which shook or smashed foundations.

2. When having taken a little bit of flying ointment recently, of which it feels maybe one of the herbs were designed to weaken an aspect of you so to allow your soul or the actual you dominion.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

But what I’m saying just incase is, what would it mean if this is true?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

(And yes the flying ointment recipe had Belladonna in it)

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

In my mind, magick speaks to a natural interconnectedness. Within that framework, integrating the different parts of yourself would be the best goal. The facts on the ground are that you have a physical body and a spiritual existence. That body was created by very natural means, and it is highly unlikely that your spiritual self got there and is held there by a drastically unconventional mechanism.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Wizard, first I'm not an expert and I only know what I've read. Perhaps a true necromancer can comment, but I'll give you my opinion based on my limited understanding of what I've read.

To me, technically your spark of life (Ka) is the part of your soul that binds you to your body. I don't know what you went through, but I imagine your Shadow (the Sheut) is currently damaged as a result and your soul needs to be reintegrated and repaired. Your Shadow, even if it has somehow been freed as it's own entity, is still bound to you because the spark of life (Ka) still exists, and thus is bound to this existence.

I see in your posts a constant searching, perhaps in an attempt to define your identity, and to me that would suggest that you have a problem with the Shadow of your soul being damaged, as it is an integral part of your identity. In my minds this needs to be reintegrated so that you feel more complete again.

This is all assuming your conflict was with this part of your soul and not just the shadow self in your persona, which is a completely different concept.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That reintegration probably could be as simple as recognizing those aspects of the Shadow that you did not like and accepting them as a part of yourself. You might take a picture of yourself and meditate on the Shadow, your identity, who you are. Really delve into this - it's not an overnight thing - but it could put you on the path to reintegration.

This does not mean those aspects have to rule you, but it does mean that you honestly accept them add a part of your identity, what makes you the unique you.

To your question in this thread, your spirit has agency in your body, nothing else.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

When you are in school, it is all fake and artificial. It isn't like being at work, where you are doing some sort of constructive project. The teachers may be working, and the janitor, and the cafeteria people, and in the offices, but the students are writing out papers that will only be reviewed and put in the trash. As long as you are here, there are reasons for it. Being here doesn't work when you have access to the full knowledge and abilities of your total being. Fighting it doesn't bring you closer to graduation. You have to learn to like it here. Practices based on full embodiment can help to relax your body, quiet your mind, and make your emotional state more resilient. Increasing heart rate variability goes a long way toward this. Then you can work on ascension with less resistance.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:When you are in school, it is all fake and artificial. It isn't like being at work, where you are doing some sort of constructive project. The teachers may be working, and the janitor, and the cafeteria people, and in the offices, but the students are writing out papers that will only be reviewed and put in the trash. As long as you are here, there are reasons for it. Being here doesn't work when you have access to the full knowledge and abilities of your total being. Fighting it doesn't bring you closer to graduation. You have to learn to like it here. Practices based on full embodiment can help to relax your body, quiet your mind, and make your emotional state more resilient. Increasing heart rate variability goes a long way toward this. Then you can work on ascension with less resistance.
I’d put forth that school’s real work is the learning process, and the papers, tests, quizzes,etc. are so the teachers can gauge how well we’ve internalized the material. The reports and tests aren’t the real goal; the learning is, and if we’ve done that, the tests and whatnot will reflect it.

Having said all that, I agree that if we’re here, it’s for a reason, and we can’t be in this life by mistake. We can’t artificially be held back from progressing to wherever we’re supposed to be next, either.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Wizard, first I'm not an expert and I only know what I've read. Perhaps a true necromancer can comment, but I'll give you my opinion based on my limited understanding of what I've read.

To me, technically your spark of life (Ka) is the part of your soul that binds you to your body. I don't know what you went through, but I imagine your Shadow (the Sheut) is currently damaged as a result and your soul needs to be reintegrated and repaired. Your Shadow, even if it has somehow been freed as it's own entity, is still bound to you because the spark of life (Ka) still exists, and thus is bound to this existence.

I see in your posts a constant searching, perhaps in an attempt to define your identity, and to me that would suggest that you have a problem with the Shadow of your soul being damaged, as it is an integral part of your identity. In my minds this needs to be reintegrated so that you feel more complete again.

This is all assuming your conflict was with this part of your soul and not just the shadow self in your persona, which is a completely different concept.
There might be other aspects to what they call the 'Sheut' I probably don't know of but yeah here's the thing.

When a past experience I mentioned sent a part of me (I don't know how to describe it with the right word exactly) but into a sort of shutdown or attempted and almost did it maybe this allowed me insight into things, as well as me seeing things in my mind's eye sometimes as I did in my early years of being alive.

If not then it was weakened, and while in doing so it weakened me this helped answer many - some questions about myself for a time while the effect was active.

Now I'm not exactly sure which part of me was sent into a shutdown or weakened in any way/shape/form, but at the same time somehow doing it provides insight. Provided next time its safely done (Which the flying ointment's herbs did a tiny bit of in replicating the results).

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”