Dreaming of him

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I believe that I had a lucid dream or AP experience. I'm not really sure about this. I've had multiple dreams this night but this one stands out. Everything was white, I couldn't anything. I was disoriented and called for a specific spirit. I'm not sure, if he could see me but I couldn't see him. I was calling his name and I think that I have sensed him.

Then there was another dream. Me and my boyfriend were strolling around the city. Suddenly, I decided to open GoogleMaps to search for the graveyard where his wife was buried. (There's a cenotaph for him, since he was never buried properly.)

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Amazing-WOW-it sounds like you may have had both! I have been having some really vivid dreams myself, but a few seem to stand out! My Grandmother passed away in December, a few days before Christmas actually so the holiday I didn't want to celebrate, anyways about three or four months before se had passed I had a dream some of my relatives were waiting for her in a big dining room, everyone was eating until one of my uncles asked why I was there because I wasn't supposed to be & it wasn't my time, I told my uncle I didn't know why I was, then I had asked for my grandfather & my uncle told me he was waiting for someone & if he can come to say hello it was going to be quick because he couldn't stay long! I don't know if I had an OBE or an AP but I do believe my dream was more than a mere dream!

:3

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”