neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I see quite a bit of info about the Sanguines and the experiences with these beings but not so much about the Psy. Does anyone have/want to share their own experiences with them? I would love to know more. 1rd

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

MysticEmpath wrote:I see quite a bit of info about the Sanguines and the experiences with these beings but not so much about the Psy. Does anyone have/want to share their own experiences with them? I would love to know more. 1rd
Hi I have a Norse vamp thats Psy , he is great for energy work. His vessel moves and vibrates when I wear it. He has given me healing energy when asked, I have even asked him to drain energy to calm someone which he has done . He was pre bound so took a few weeks to bond really, but worth it ! He is not a Psy like the ones on here more of an energy worker. But he does give energy and drain when asked 1d

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have an English Psy Vampire in my keep. He keeps mainly to the background but will help with energy and magical endeavors. When I asked him to assist in energy work initially, he sort of gave me a bit of a lecture that I should be able to do it on my own, because if I couldn't do that how could I expect to advance in anything else. LOL Which is certainly true, but I was a bit taken aback because most of my entities have not argued when I asked something of them. He's otherwise followed through with helping, but I do feel like he's not happy with my level of commitment at this time.

He also tends to guard me and protect me from an energy-perspective, especially when my emotions are topsy-turvy and a lot of negativity is flowing.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have several psy vamps in my family, I really seem to be a magnet for them! Each one has different strengths in energy work and enjoys working in different areas of life. There is one lad who only works strictly with elemental and natural forces and is so adept at it he teaches others. Another has studied human energies under various scenarios, not all of them pleasant, so he knows how to both heal and cause great harm to human systems. Another who spent his whole life learning how to use psychic energy during battle and is aces at defensive protection. The lady psy vamp works with emotional energy and is very helpful in helping me read what's going in in the energies I pick up from others.

They have all been the biggest help for me in so many ways, especially in learning how to work with energy and the many different ways and areas that you can. They are so fascinating to learn from and about!

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

lolaberry wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote:I see quite a bit of info about the Sanguines and the experiences with these beings but not so much about the Psy. Does anyone have/want to share their own experiences with them? I would love to know more. 1rd
Hi I have a Norse vamp thats Psy , he is great for energy work. His vessel moves and vibrates when I wear it. He has given me healing energy when asked, I have even asked him to drain energy to calm someone which he has done . He was pre bound so took a few weeks to bond really, but worth it ! He is not a Psy like the ones on here more of an energy worker. But he does give energy and drain when asked 1d
Wow! That's fascinating, I feel like I regularly need some energy work done and the ability to calm someone down would be amazing. (I have a bipolar family member that I live with and it can get tense sometimes as I'm an empath and really feel what they're feeling. Which makes it hard for everyone here.) Where did you get yours from?

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

Regholdain wrote:I have an English Psy Vampire in my keep. He keeps mainly to the background but will help with energy and magical endeavors. When I asked him to assist in energy work initially, he sort of gave me a bit of a lecture that I should be able to do it on my own, because if I couldn't do that how could I expect to advance in anything else. LOL Which is certainly true, but I was a bit taken aback because most of my entities have not argued when I asked something of them. He's otherwise followed through with helping, but I do feel like he's not happy with my level of commitment at this time.

He also tends to guard me and protect me from an energy-perspective, especially when my emotions are topsy-turvy and a lot of negativity is flowing.
LOL, I thought the Psy's specialized in energy work. I'm also trying to figure that out for myself but definitely need a little help with it, which was why I wanted to know more about them. With your amount of experience I'm sure he's just trying to get you to step out on your own too.

They sound like a being that could be what I'm looking for. My emotions can be on quite a roller coaster, especially as of late--I'm also wondering if they would be a great offensive protector as well as emotional. I have a lot of WA/GA protectors but I feel like they might just be more passive aggressive then protecting at all times. This would be my first vampire if I go through with it, so I want to cover all my bases. Thank you for sharing your experiences with him. 1s

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote:I have several psy vamps in my family, I really seem to be a magnet for them! Each one has different strengths in energy work and enjoys working in different areas of life. There is one lad who only works strictly with elemental and natural forces and is so adept at it he teaches others. Another has studied human energies under various scenarios, not all of them pleasant, so he knows how to both heal and cause great harm to human systems. Another who spent his whole life learning how to use psychic energy during battle and is aces at defensive protection. The lady psy vamp works with emotional energy and is very helpful in helping me read what's going in in the energies I pick up from others.

They have all been the biggest help for me in so many ways, especially in learning how to work with energy and the many different ways and areas that you can. They are so fascinating to learn from and about!
Are they all Custom RA's? I am very fascinated with elemental magic, but as everyone has their own traits I know this may not happen for all psy's. Emotional energy work was what first intrigued me about them, but now that I know there are quite a variety it has me hooked. Thank you for sharing the variety of Psy's that you have, it really goes to show that everyone has different gifts and specializations.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

MysticEmpath wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
Wow! That's fascinating, I feel like I regularly need some energy work done and the ability to calm someone down would be amazing. (I have a bipolar family member that I live with and it can get tense sometimes as I'm an empath and really feel what they're feeling. Which makes it hard for everyone here.) Where did you get yours from?
He is a Living astral entity from Mystic morning treasures , the person I ask him to lower the energy of has Autism . He has been amazing I wouldnt be without him now <3

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

MysticEmpath wrote:
draco_star898 wrote:I have several psy vamps in my family, I really seem to be a magnet for them! Each one has different strengths in energy work and enjoys working in different areas of life. There is one lad who only works strictly with elemental and natural forces and is so adept at it he teaches others. Another has studied human energies under various scenarios, not all of them pleasant, so he knows how to both heal and cause great harm to human systems. Another who spent his whole life learning how to use psychic energy during battle and is aces at defensive protection. The lady psy vamp works with emotional energy and is very helpful in helping me read what's going in in the energies I pick up from others.

Are they all Custom RA's? I am very fascinated with elemental magic, but as everyone has their own traits I know this may not happen for all psy's. Emotional energy work was what first intrigued me about them, but now that I know there are quite a variety it has me hooked. Thank you for sharing the variety of Psy's that you have, it really goes to show that everyone has different gifts and specializations.
Out of this group one is a past life, one was a custom conjure, and the other two where surprises! Another psy that's in my family is an ancestor, one is a pre bound, and the others are all customs. Psy vamps are truly great if you are super interested in learning energy work.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote:
Out of this group one is a past life, one was a custom conjure, and the other two where surprises! Another psy that's in my family is an ancestor, one is a pre bound, and the others are all customs. Psy vamps are truly great if you are super interested in learning energy work.
Wow! You really do have an amazing collection. I am definitely very interested now. Can I ask you where you got yours as well?

Return to “Vampire”