What is the friendliest creature?

Freddy Freaker
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

I have strong social anxiety to the point where I hardly ever leave the house. Do any of you guys remember a couple years back when famous rock star John Cougar Mellencamp was so deathly afraid to leave his house. Yeah, that's my life in a nutshell. So because of this I don't really have many human friends. What creature do you think would make the best companion? I'm not talking about anything romantic or sexual btw, I just mean a regular old friendship. My dream as an aspiring spirit keeper isn't to collect as many spirits as possible like Pokemon but rather to have one really good creature as a close friend. What is the best option for someone like me?

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A lot of spirits can develop amazing friendships with you but a lot of it has to do with your own traits and interests as well. I would say an Arkan Sonney would be one of the friendliest if not THE friendliest little creatures. They bring a lot of good luck and are a bursting bubble of happiness. However you can have an amazing experience with just about anyone. My own personal close relationships surprisingly ended up being with a Fae, a Unicorn and Kitsune. What you can also do is find someone who does Custom Conjures. (Possibly BluJay76 who does Destiny Conjures, these are spirits who are the ones who have been with you forever and are just waiting for you to recognize they are there. ThePaganShop is also really great for Custom Conjures of any spirit and in fact a good majority of my companions are from him.) Angels and Dragons can also be extremely loving protectors of their keeper and you can easily have one of the best relationships with one of them. I am bonding really, really well with one of my dragons now but because he is still so new to my keep I didn't put him in my top 3.
I would say just write a list of traits you are looking for, what kind of arts are you interested in and do research on those spirits/entities. I started out as WA only but after having my Fae around I moved to the Lighter DA spectrum, so you never know, lol.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Freddy Freaker wrote:I have strong social anxiety to the point where I hardly ever leave the house. Do any of you guys remember a couple years back when famous rock star John Cougar Mellencamp was so deathly afraid to leave his house. Yeah, that's my life in a nutshell. So because of this I don't really have many human friends. What creature do you think would make the best companion? I'm not talking about anything romantic or sexual btw, I just mean a regular old friendship. My dream as an aspiring spirit keeper isn't to collect as many spirits as possible like Pokemon but rather to have one really good creature as a close friend. What is the best option for someone like me?
Sorry to hear that but how about professional help?

:@

Return to “Creatures”