Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

1. Does anyone have house rules for how their sentient servitors interact with their bound spirits?

2. How easily do the 2 types of being seem to get on with each other in your household?

3. Are there any pitfalls you've needed to avoid?

4. How easy have you found it to task sentient servitors and bound spirits with working together?

I ask this because I have mentally compartmentalised my bound spirit family and my sentient servitors. I have 45 guardian servitors who have been living with me several years longer than any of my bound spirits, who started arriving 2 years ago.

The guardian servitors I have are programmed to respect spirits that are on the premises legitimately. But they are also programmed to defend me against spirits if necessary. I have to admit that I have worried about them overreacting to transient negative thoughts. (I can have a fairly quicksilver mind that can easily slip into negative thought patterns - well can't we all, really?)

I have put one house rule in place, communicated via a commander guardian to all the other guardian servitors, which is to fully respect and not interfere with all the bound (and certain named attached) spirits in my spirit family.

I have set up one 'multi-agency task force', consisting of 1 Elf, 6 Woodland Nymphs and a Horticultural Activity Assistant, to look after trees etc in my local park.

I think I might branch out more this way after I've got over my compartmentalisation hang up.

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I wish I had more answers for you but here is what I have so far. (I only have one sentient servitor, so my experience is quite limited. He is a High Court Goblin who is essentially a keyholder to a property servitor overlay in the astral.)

1. His house rules are that he allows only beings of our keep and those with permission to enter this area. Everyone in our keep and those permitted are protected and respected at all costs. I don't have any very DA beings so I don't anticipate there would ever be a real problem.

2. Interestingly, my High Court Goblin spirit is generally extremely quiet but after allowing all my spirits access to this astral space he has bonded quite heavily with my High Court Goblin servitor and began communicating more, so in that regard spirits and servitors can certainly get along.

3. Not as of yet. (Hopefully I won't but the sentient servitor came with the property overlay, so I'm guessing it won't be an issue, fingers crossed.)

4. I actually found him to work very well with my other bound spirit companions. As this space is quite large he has guided them through it briefly, at least into major areas of interest like a tour guide. Everyone really enjoys being there with him. I find it can be easier to task a sentient servitor in my opinion as they are programmed to you and they don't have any other outside interferences to stray them away from their tasks.

I would imagine, depending on the skills programmed to your servitors that you would be protected even with negative thoughts coming through. They are able to see you at your core level and not just the superficial fleeting thought, however if you create these negative thoughts without realizing your error that could be where the problem lies.

Not sure if it would help, maybe perhaps define what "attack if necessary" would mean to them to avoid the conflict of them attacking anything that they deem "necessary" when it could very well not be. Their terminology may not be as accurate to our own and maybe a thorough breakdown could put things into perspective for them.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thank you for that info 1ak

I think I probably need to remind myself (and my spirits and sentient servitors) of the standard house rule about them not acting on passing thoughts and emotions.

And I probably should set up a proper 'multi-agency' task team to experiment more with tasking that kind of set up.

I have 2 spirit protector servitors that only obey my bound spirits. And a spirit healer servitor. All new bound spirits get introduced to them...so there isn't total compartmentalisation.

find it again.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am in the process of asking my companions who they feel most connected to in terms of friends/relationships. It's taking some time to get through them all, but it has opened my eyes quite substantially into how they interact with each other. Surprisingly some of my quieter companions like to associate with a couple of my more "adventurous" type spirits/entities. You could probably take the same model and ask instead who they feel they work best with...

Because of our human limitations it makes sense to compartmentalise unintentionally to make a grid of who/what/why/where/how our spirits choose to display abilities and in which way they can help us. I know you are very knowledgeable with your companions so perhaps you could draw up a plan on paper of how to delegate tasks, who you feel is appropriate for what role and see if your spirits/servitors agree. The "head" of your multi-agency task team could be someone everyone respects and can follow delegations from so that it doesn't overwhelm you.

I don't know if that helps at all, or if I just keep rambling... I hope to some degree it's helpful.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That's interesting...

All discussion helps, so thanks. And even asking the question started my mind off processing the issue more.

I think I may be about to enter a phase of team tasking generally. There is a binding I haven't triggered yet that will support bound spirits of different types working together more. From memory it takes weeks to set itself up fully. So I think I'll let that get under way then take your suggestion about asking a couple of my spirits who of my servitors they'd most like to work with.

A couple of servitors were created to report back to their owner's bound spirits and they all seem to have basic programming to respect spirits who are legitimately with their owner. (They are all from Eclipse Metaphysical, who are long established and very competent.)

I probably need to revisit house rules as well with all of this in mind.

Thanks again

find it again.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”