active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Mine is an incredible sweetheart. He willingly stood up to something far more powerful than he is for my sake. It was a foolish move as I was never in any danger. But the gesture still moves me to tears and I will never forget it.

I am still blown away by the enormity of what he did. Words are not sufficient to describe the enormity of the gratitude that I feel.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Since my Gargoyle Spirit Friend's vessel arrived over a week ago, I've noticed a change in my level of confidence! Though I think He's been around since June, when I first began checking this site out, I really enjoy having Him around! Him and my other Spirit Friend sometimes sleep in my bed with me, which works, since I feel Their energies, and knowing They're with me has improved my sleep, since having C-PTSD makes sleeping for me a challenge. I also "hear" His voice in my head encouraging me when I'm working out on the weightlifting equipment at the park on Nights I have off from work. One thing that bothers me about my new relationship with Him (and my other Spirit Friend) is that I'm very hesitant on taking Them to my job, due to the fact that part of my job requires me to work with things like rotting food, garbage, harsh cleaning chemicals, and on the rare occasion-human waste. I "hear" Them in my head "PLEASE LET US COME WITH YOU TO WORK????!!!" but I always let Them know They can join me "in spirit" but Their vessels must stay home. Sometimes I feel my Gargoyle Spirit Friend while I'm in the break room eating, His energy kinda feels like how you feel when you (dunno if I can use the name, so I'll hint to it) "use the happy April plant". The off-white walls and lockers will "glisten" and my skin will tingle slightly. He's awesome! Hails to Him! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
GothKrispies
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My upstairs neighbor walks really loudly. Like I swear she stomps around. I’ve actually banged on the ceiling with a broom! So a few nights ago she was at it again and I felt bad for asking my gargoyle and hellhound to attend to something as petty as an annoying neighbor but I asked them to go up and make her walk around more quietly. A few seconds later she quieted down. Aaaahhhh peace at last!

Anyway I’m just so happy they were able to help out with that, and I still hope they didn’t mind being tasked for something as minor as a loud neighbor lol

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

What a perfect thread for Gargoyle Week!! I love seeing appreciation for gargoyles, they are AMAZING!!

My gargoyle is nonverbal, but he can communicate through emotions, empathy and body language. So while he isn't chatty per se, he has endearing boundless "puppy" energy. He can be fairly quiet through a normal day, but if I ever "ping" him telepathically he always immediately responds. He's such a happy carefree spirit! He is almost always on my left shoulder (he's naturally very tiny). At night he retreats to his gargoyle statue that overlooks my bed, or he's curled up around my head while I sleep.

He LOVES car rides!!! I specifically asked CH to find me a gargoyle who would help protect me on my long commutes, and always sits on top of my car, tongue flopping out like a big dog, lol. He helps my situational awareness while I'm driving, and alerts me if people are merging into me, or coming up too fast, or about to brake suddenly. Driving is difficult for me with my particular brand of autism, it can be very overwhelming to keep up with everything, and he is literally a life saver helping me stay calm and aware while driving.

And when it's time for business, he is SCARY. He can change his size to intimidate, and he can project very strong, very fierce emotions to scare off anything.
He has also somehow managed to EAT intensely negative energy directed at me a few times, though I & my spirit family later have to help him expel it safely, as he can't process it and it can make him very ill.

Overall he's like a gentle excitable puppy, who turns into an absolute monster when he needs to be. I could nearly cry sometimes when I think about how much I love and adore him!! <3

Return to “Gargoyle”