Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf or fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raevenwolf
Zodiac:

Hello All,

Newbie here! I can't find much on the khodam. Not much valuable info on the web.
3 years ago i purchased a vessel with the binding of a khodam female.
She seems to speak to me but little activity [thats ok].
Im just looking for more information on them. How they are classified. Are they under marid? Couldn't find their info on this site. Any info or direction to find it?
Thank you all

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Hi there, I also have an Ilmu Khodam too. He is an amazing, gentle being who loves to be with everyone and everything peaceful. I don't get a ton of communication from him either but I still do on occasion. My spirit family all love him. I would say they are most likely classified under the Djinn/Genie category.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

LOL, I didn't realize the message would automatically go to the Djinn/Genie category. I guess that answered that question.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

MysticEmpath wrote:LOL, I didn't realize the message would automatically go to the Djinn/Genie category. I guess that answered that question.
I'm not sure it does. (...as your question was about Djinn in some way.)

Mystic Morning Treasures has info about Ilmu Khodam and describe them as a kind of spirit familiar (not as a Djinn).

If you google the search term 'creepy hollows Ilmu Khodam' you will see forum threads on Ilmu Khodam. One is called info on Khodam and has an excellent extract from someone from a source on the traditional view of Khodam, which again is that they are not Djinn.

I hope that's useful info.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you Lewk! :)
I am aware they are not Djinn (I think mostly I find conjurers refer to them as the Djinn alternative or Spirit Familiar, mine is very WA in nature). I just thought they would be listed under this category if others were looking for information as the OP was looking for more info.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I'd guess because the title is "Khodam Djinn", that it is about djinn. Not about other races acting as khodam, or the khodam as its own separate race : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
RaevenWolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf or fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Raevenwolf
Zodiac:

When I adopted this companion they said it was a khodam djinn. From further reading here I found that it's possible that any Jinn can be that as it is a lifestyle change? She's not giving me much information on her just yet I'm just trying to see if I can find anything out to better understand my companion

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Have you seen the second post in this thread?
topic41283.html

It seems to explain why some call them angelic djinn but how their nature differs from djinn. (The idea you mentioned that 'Khodam' is a calling, not a specific race of being is interesting.)

By the way Neb Djinn have one of the abilities of Ilmu Khodam - the ability to give powers to their keeper and to seek about and acquire powers they don't have, in order to bestow them on their keeper if that is wanted.

And there are also Radiant Light Khodam (available from Mystic Morning Treasures).

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
crowsorcerer
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1

Khodams are a big part of javanese sorcery and often are used in magical martial arts for invunerabilty against wepons asmak khodam is an example once bonded to the keeper certain prayers or mantras along with breathing exersises allow the khodam to confer various gifts of power asmak khodams gives body invunerability agains knives and poisons it also gives healing ability guidence physical and spiritual strength Ability to wake up unconscious people.enhanced inituitive and psychic ability asmak kodams are angelic beings as no djinn can overcome it A higher level khodam is khodam Malaikat but to maintain it takes daily chanting of a mantra. conjuration of khodams is an ancient secret of Ilmu Al Hikmah This is a very high spiritual being, which once bonded to you, will overshadow you, constantly watching over, protecting and guiding you. It is much higher than a genie. I have seen Kiss blades and various relics or vessels that have kodamic beings bound to them. but your personal Khodam is bound to the person either through an energetic empowerment from master to student or its given in water to drink followed by daily chanting for seven days to ensure full bonding has taken place but if the student continues with daily chanting it strengthens the khodamic presence and the powers it gives.
their are khodam kings like the Supajagad Angel which are higher than the asmak amd malaikat khodmas and higher still is the Angel Qanyail.

Paradoxical
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Juna

I don't know where you guys get the idea of ilmu khodam from. Ilmu khodam if translated to English is knowledge of companion. Khodam means companion (jin), ilmu means knowledge. It's mainly used for santet (hurt someone from afar), kebal (invulnerability), pengasihan (making business have a lot of customer or for making someone madly in love with you), nyambat(make a khodam posses your body as a medium for divination or just for fighting) .. So it's not a race or something like that. It's a knowledge about how to utilize spirit. Because there's a lot difference between my country (Indonesia) and another country. In my country, people using magick is not strange at all. More importantly for business purposes. It's not secret at all. Elite people here (president and a likes) are not banning the use of it or making it secret as in Europe or America. So, even there's a padépokan (Magick school) here.

Return to “Djinn Races”