Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Well, I was meditating not so long ago and I had a surprising experience that I wanted to share.

The thing is that I got home, I had some laundry to do and my ribs have been killing me for the better part of today. My brother tackled me while we were playing ultimate frisbee a couple of weeks ago and the pain hasn't subsided so I just wanted to get the washing machine full and lay down.

So I got in my bed and reached for my phone looking for a nice meditation music to create a relaxing mood hoping that I could do something about the pain but I didn't want to fall asleep.

Lately I've been using a lot of succubus themed meditations. Honestly, I never thought that they would work. Forgive me if I am being a little skeptic about it but I had my doubts that just playing a random video you found on the web you'd somehow summon a succubus, still... there's something about those meditations that's quite catchy.

Can't really said what made me choose today but suddenly I was there, lying in my bed asking those questions to my very own succubi. There's probably someone out there capable to pull it off and make a meditation that gets you in touch with succubi but what are the odds for that?

Since I already keep two wonderful succubi I guess I never found any use for those other than the usual anchor I use to meditate so that I don't drift off who-knows-where. And then it hit me! Ok, I'll be honest, they told me, hahaha.

So far whenever I meditate I would go about it as if I were doing an experiment. I would make up some objectives to work with and in the end I would compare what I wanted to get with what I was able to pull off and evaluate my experience.

Can't say I've got past the bonding experience with my spirit people yet because what we do is just sit down and locate each other. Try to share some energy and create a stable channel for as long as possible. Other than that interactions happen spontaneously but today my girls suggested that I try something different. Sex magic.

Personally I've never tried it before. Can't quite figure out what to do but they offered to guide me so why not? Should be fun, so they suggested that I activate and recall all sexual spells I currently have and they provided a great deal of their own energy and said that I had never experienced results with these succubi meditations before because I was working with a different type of energy.

I have to admit that it made me feel pretty dumb. I had been so close to experiencing something new this whole time and I wasn't able to get it right. Thankfully I have them to guide me!

So we started working and they told me to match my experimental energy with the meditation I was listening to and you could say that it felt pretty much the same way when you have a pot and start mixing ingredients by the fire to prepare something.

Can't really say how long had passed because my time perception isn't that great but all of a sudden I became aware of my room, then the entire house and then there was someone else in there with me!

Looked like a female shadow, not the regular kind of flat shadows but there was a solid 3D looking body made of shadow material about a step outside of my bedroom door. It stood there and the next second it made an attempt to enter the room and I panicked and snapped out of it.

Experiment failed? I don't think so. On the contrary, I'll try to repeat it as soon as I can and hopefully next time I'll be braver to get different results but let's be honest about it, I wasn't expecting to actually get results on my first try and least of all such vivid experience.

Have you experienced anything like this yourself?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

To put it in short (unless I'm wrong) it's about the result of meditating while listening to succubi summoning video or such?

If it's that then I have tried it few times (about 3 or so times) without any result at all. All I got is a headache post meditating, the same as hungover.

Could be cuz how inexperienced I am though....

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Well... It could be the video, can't be 100% sure about that but it definitely has something to do about he bonding experience.

Spirits do appreciate your intent, and they can tell the amount of effort you put behind the attempts you do to try and get closer to them so they can tell and will show you their appreciation somehow.

Results come with practice so don't feel discouraged. I've been meditating for a long time and I still feel like I've got a long way to go, but when things like the one in my post happen is because I try to keep an opened mind and try something new.

Meditation does a lot to the wiring inside your head could be a sign that you are getting where you want to be.

The state of unity with what surrounds you is natural but we all have been a little disconnected from it and as any other healing process it feels like getting better has worse symptoms than being off but it is totally worth it.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Return to “Dark Arts”