Egregore or thoughtform that cohabits this life/body?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:Please stop using meta to diagnose your problems and see a licensed medical practitioner.
All of your posts are highly concerning and go around and around in the same circles.
You consistently ignore the advise you've been given and "latch on" to any theory that matches what agrees with what you have already decided on in your head.
You don't want a discussion within your threads, you want everyone to validate your beliefs.
Nycto was right in your other thread, so for once, LISTEN
I have and told you but you never LISTEN either, I already talked about it. Still what was determined is nothing has been found to be ‘wrong’.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

And this is about an event that passed, not something that is ongoing.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Correction: You feel I am ignoring it but I did not in my conscious intentions/choice of free will, as one or two members in the past had pointed out.

No matter how many times I did ‘listen’ you still don’t acknowledge it because your feelings say I don’t, therefore suddenly they are valid.

When I continue talking about something it’s because you ignored one point of concern. Not the rest but one specific point of concern that keeps it going but then you claim I “Didn’t listen” ugh when I did for the rest.

Judgement of things like ‘listening’ or ’not listening’ needs to be based on a non-emotional on a logical level with empirical proof rather than by casual emotions.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

And my mind was completely blank of any feelings when I looked at it, I rely on philosophy, research, critical thinking and proof as well as knowledge from experts seasoned in the occult.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Wow! This is a very insightful article and expresses it far better than I could.

Wizard - I think the theory in this article comes closer to what you have been asking about than anything I've seen here so far. It is also a phenomenon I have experienced myself. It's different from the Shadow. And it is also not an external invasive phenomenon, it's part of how we function.

Seriously Wizard, I think you finally have your philosophical answer here. (But that's just my opinion. You may not agree.) 1bw

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
Wow! This is a very insightful article and expresses it far better than I could.

Wizard - I think the theory in this article comes closer to what you have been asking about than anything I've seen here so far. It is also a phenomenon I have experienced myself. It's different from the Shadow. And it is also not an external invasive phenomenon, it's part of how we function.

Seriously Wizard, I think you finally have your philosophical answer here. (But that's just my opinion. You may not agree.) 1bw
My understanding is that this is an approach that is not accepted by the mainstream mental health community, BUT it sounds 100% viable to me as a magicky person.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”