Looking for a spellcaster / spell to release all suicidal thoughts from my friend

Preston
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston

Re: Looking for a spellcaster / spell to release all suicidal thoughts from my friend

Postby Preston » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:19 am

I can help your friend, I will not charge you any value as this is a matter of life and well-being for him and the people around him like you, although I help as the other members commented it is good to have a follow up too, just ask for administrator permission because I don't want to break any rules here.

deadsexygirl
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Strigoi Mort
If I could be anything, I would be...: midar machi anti
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: sevain

Re: Looking for a spellcaster / spell to release all suicidal thoughts from my friend

Postby deadsexygirl » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:12 am

I agree seek medical help, but without knowing her situation exactly I can’t say if magick could help. If it is a negative thought form or entity plaguing her she will need a banishing done and a healing and cleansing of her three bodies. She will also need to do some work on breaking up the negative thought forms (again I don’t know that this is the cause) and cease them from returning. Unfortunately if someone doesn’t want to help themselves it’s very difficult to use magick to change their minds about something of this magnitude and I would suggest only contacting a very reputable healer such as magnolia and Ash and Papa Hood is one I can personally vouch for. Good luck.

Spirit Family: 1 Strigoi Mort 1 Volkh 1 Gaki 1 Unicorn

"The best way to think of willpower is not as some shapeless behavioral trait but as a sort of psychic muscle, one that can atrophy and grow stronger depending on how it is used." - Jeffrey Klugar

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:34 am

This is a thread started three months ago and new offers of assistance and advice probably aren't very helpful. In fact, OP hasn't signed on since the day they started this thread.

Mods, it might be worthwhile to close this thread.

Aviotay
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lelebgeati

Postby Aviotay » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:12 am

Coolguy00 wrote:Hi, my friend has been experiencing suicidal thoughts lately and I am in need of a spell to help him recover from these and get onto the right path.

Any help from anyone would be really really appreciated.'

I am honestly just a bit unsure what to do now. I am happy to do a spell myself and if anyone legitimate is offering spellcasting I will happily talk with you about that and how we can do that , compensation will be provided

I can help if you’re still looking.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”