Looking for a spellcaster / spell to release all suicidal thoughts from my friend

Preston
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

I can help your friend, I will not charge you any value as this is a matter of life and well-being for him and the people around him like you, although I help as the other members commented it is good to have a follow up too, just ask for administrator permission because I don't want to break any rules here.

deadsexygirl
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Strigoi Mort
If I could be anything, I would be...: midar machi anti
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: sevain
Zodiac:

I agree seek medical help, but without knowing her situation exactly I can’t say if magick could help. If it is a negative thought form or entity plaguing her she will need a banishing done and a healing and cleansing of her three bodies. She will also need to do some work on breaking up the negative thought forms (again I don’t know that this is the cause) and cease them from returning. Unfortunately if someone doesn’t want to help themselves it’s very difficult to use magick to change their minds about something of this magnitude and I would suggest only contacting a very reputable healer such as magnolia and Ash and Papa Hood is one I can personally vouch for. Good luck.

Spirit Family: 1 Strigoi Mort 1 Volkh 1 Gaki 1 Unicorn

"The best way to think of willpower is not as some shapeless behavioral trait but as a sort of psychic muscle, one that can atrophy and grow stronger depending on how it is used." - Jeffrey Klugar
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

This is a thread started three months ago and new offers of assistance and advice probably aren't very helpful. In fact, OP hasn't signed on since the day they started this thread.

Mods, it might be worthwhile to close this thread.

Aviotay
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Lelebgeati

Coolguy00 wrote:Hi, my friend has been experiencing suicidal thoughts lately and I am in need of a spell to help him recover from these and get onto the right path.

Any help from anyone would be really really appreciated.'

I am honestly just a bit unsure what to do now. I am happy to do a spell myself and if anyone legitimate is offering spellcasting I will happily talk with you about that and how we can do that , compensation will be provided

I can help if you’re still looking.

MoonSliver
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Delica Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Woodland Elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: The Boy of Many Names
Zodiac:

I would first go to a medical professional. But second of all, I would recommend tasking a spirit to them or something along the lines of getting a a faery, unicorn, or angel of some kind to be around the person in question for a decent amount of time.

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

<3 She could always control her attitude also genies really make people feel better! <3

TrisNicademus
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5

NorthWood wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:57 am When you realise that we are multidomentional infinite creator beings and that this prision matrix is temporary and there are greater realities than this one, it's hard not to think about suicide. Even if you are completely sane and happy.
I'm not sure whether to take that as sarcasm or serious. Don't get me wrong I get some of the point but if we are multidimensional creators, which I do agree with, than this isn't exactly a prison. It's a simulation of your creation.

I get how suicide MAY come to mind as a natural thought but I don't think is at all what the conversation has been about. A contemplation of death at moments just conceptually is not the same suicidal tendencies that plague a person.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. My post might be too late, however I strongly believe this is an important topic, so I will post anyway.

I've been living with mental health issues since I was a young boy, and now I'm a grown man in my late 20's-early 30's. Part of my condition comes with suicidal ideation, and I've made several attempts. I recently started Spirit Keeping to add a metaphysical layer to my life to assist with my condition along side with the help of medical professionals. I was diagnosed 11 years ago with my condition, and have religiously studied how my condition effects my life and how it makes my brain function. I didn't want to get involved with the Occult in any way shape or form until I thought and felt I was ready, because the Occult is working with energies-of which are your emotions. And if you have suicidal thoughts, your emotions (aka energies) will be strong.

When reading this, understand that it's not my intention to stand on a soap box a preach, but I'm coming from concern and compassion based on my personal experiences with suicide and mental health. The Occult can help you, but the Occult is only a romantic and symbolic way of viewing what medical doctors are still learning, and have learned, about being Human. This is why I urge anyone and everyone reading this, who also struggles with their mental health, to seek the help of a medical professional before becoming involved with the metaphysical. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Hello VanNocturne!

I'm wondering if you are asking for assistance for your friend? I emphasize with you. I have seen in several places here on the forum (which I greatly appreciate and respect) that people need to seek out professional support.

That being said, if you are asking for assistance for your friend, I am willing to do a candle spell/send healing energy. 😊

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Metheus North wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:10 am Hello VanNocturne!

I'm wondering if you are asking for assistance for your friend? I emphasize with you. I have seen in several places here on the forum (which I greatly appreciate and respect) that people need to seek out professional support.

That being said, if you are asking for assistance for your friend, I am willing to do a candle spell/send healing energy. 😊
0x. I'm not the author of this thread, so I'm not the one asking for help. But thank you for your offer! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”