Looking for a spellcaster / spell to release all suicidal thoughts from my friend

Coolguy00
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hi, my friend has been experiencing suicidal thoughts lately and I am in need of a spell to help him recover from these and get onto the right path.

Any help from anyone would be really really appreciated.'

I am honestly just a bit unsure what to do now. I am happy to do a spell myself and if anyone legitimate is offering spellcasting I will happily talk with you about that and how we can do that , compensation will be provided

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Seek medical help. Magic may only support but not solve the problem. Sellers always state that their metaphysical services aren't substitutes for medication or therapy.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I agree with Adrasteia, please search for help outside of meta-sellers as well. You are an amazing friend for wanting to help them any way you can.
If you are a believer in the Archangels maybe ask Archangel Michael for help in protecting your friend. It doesn't hurt and could help.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

It's really best to get your friend to a medical professional who can help them through the difficult time they are experiencing. Magic is a wonderful addition to all of our lives, but it's not a way to solve a medical crisis. They may need help working through something in their lives, or perhaps even medication, and there just isn't any substitute for that personal, medical care.

I think it's amazing that you care about your friend that much, it's very inspirational people still care about each other & they put good things into the world instead of negativity & hurt.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Coolguy00
new here
new here

Yes I know medical care is important and I am taking care of that. I am just looking for something on the side of that that can help him. Thanks

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Talk seriously to your friend about seeing a doctor. Offer to go with them if they want company. Depression is a medical issue, as I know firsthand, and there is only so much that spellcasting can accomplish when the problem is a physical one.

My heart goes out to your friend. Untreated depression is excruciating.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Recently I have been going back to books by Osho. Her personal life is shocking in an intentional way, but the important thing is that what he has to offer is both brilliant and original. And he has things to say about suicide, too. I had a similar line of thought before I knew he said it before me.

https://www.amazon.com/Next-Time-You-Fe ... 1-fkmrnull

"Based in a deep understanding Osho responds to a very personal question related to issues of suicide. 'In this neurotic world, if you are sane, sensitive, intelligent, either you have to go mad, or you have to commit suicide – or you have to become a meditator, a seeker.' This new book from the series 'OSHO Solutions' is a sample how difficult appearing issues which usually create a kind of helplessness in people can be turned around to an incredible opportunity for "

I don't know why it ends there, but the Kindle version is $1.99 and the Audible.com version is $2.49.

Jed McKenna was asked a question about a suicidal friend and he said, get your friend a book about suicide. I'm just suggesting you read it. This guy in Jed's book said that his friend was Catholic and that she would hate him for giving her a book about suicide. Jed said that is what friends are for. The important thing is that things aren't ever going to go back to the way they were. The only thing to do is go forward authentically.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

No amount of magick is going to solve this problem. Magick is a tool not a solution.

memento mori
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:No amount of magick is going to solve this problem. Magick is a tool not a solution.
THIS

NorthWood
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm me, nothing else
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll use NorthWood for this site.
Zodiac:

When you realise that we are multidomentional infinite creator beings and that this prision matrix is temporary and there are greater realities than this one, it's hard not to think about suicide. Even if you are completely sane and happy.

Flames

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”