venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It's interesting that a few of you mention the Draugr's energy creating an atmosphere of spookiness or intimidation. That reminds me of some old issues I had gotten over and makes me realize I still don't want to feel that sort of energy near me, and it still might trigger old fears. Perhaps I need a Draugr at some point to help me acclimate and face that a bit more directly.
X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Regholdain wrote:It's interesting that a few of you mention the Draugr's energy creating an atmosphere of spookiness or intimidation. That reminds me of some old issues I had gotten over and makes me realize I still don't want to feel that sort of energy near me, and it still might trigger old fears. Perhaps I need a Draugr at some point to help me acclimate and face that a bit more directly.
Mine did create shadow movement /dark mist but I see most of mine this way so Im used to it . The screech was very faint but I knew it was him ,it was not really eerie . They are mostly seen when there is a possible threat , kind of like a wraith only active when in attack mode lol. They take protecting very seriously I say go for it, Ive learned the more protection the better as I task mine in protecting those close to me too 8))
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Dark Arts”