Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: i don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: merlin

Does anybody know the difference between a construct, a thoughtform, and a servitor? I want to get one a creepy hollow but I want to know which one is good for me. I don't want a thought-form to turn into a feeder. Can a servitor and construct do the same thing?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A construct is basically anything constructed so it is often synonymous with servitor.
Although I would declare something more simple as a construct and something more conscious as a servitor.
And we basically talked about that difference a lot in this thread........so.......
In a nutshell, get constructs/servitors, they are more stable and permanent.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

wannabewitch wrote:Does anybody know the difference between a construct, a thoughtform, and a servitor? I want to get one a creepy hollow but I want to know which one is good for me. I don't want a thought-form to turn into a feeder. Can a servitor and construct do the same thing?
Anything bound by Creepy Hollows is going to be safe, they are highly regarded for their work. So whatever you get is not likely to become a feeder.

On the CH shop website I believe they go into detail with their definition for each service. It really depends on what your goal is, but there isn't a whole lot of difference between whether you acquire a servitor or construct from them --other than the Construct listing having a time-limit option, should that be a factor.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
wannabewitch
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: i don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: merlin

They do but it is not a whole lot of information. I didn't know constructs were temporary till you told me. Do they work as an imaginary friend? I just really want a "being" that can help with the school but I don't want them to leave even when I'm done with the school if I have a bond with them.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”