They care!

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

An hour ago I had a dream which was in place similar to the hospital I'm in right now. My mum and her friend visited me and showered me with gifts. They begged me to go home. I refused, because I must stay two more weeks. Their expressions were really sad. I also dreamt of my boyfriend. We ran away together.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

*a

I sometimes wonder, if schizophrenia patients are sometimes clairaudient like me. I don't like the treatment here. Swallowing pills, being send to ridiculous threapies...

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have often wondered if most of the people diagnosed with schizophrenia are clairaudient and not schizophrenic. Both hear voices, but everyone seems to lump them all together

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I read an amazing thing in a book called "Unshrinking Psychosis".
It was a part where the author approached a shaman about the local madman, who was running around in the forest talking to spirits.
The author asked if he was mad, the shaman replied "Oh no, what he see's is really there. But he cant control it - that's what makes him crazy".
Food for thought.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:I read an amazing thing in a book called "Unshrinking Psychosis".
It was a part where the author approached a shaman about the local madman, who was running around in the forest talking to spirits.
The author asked if he was mad, the shaman replied "Oh no, what he see's is really there. But he cant control it - that's what makes him crazy".
Food for thought.
Yep, that's what I learned. My abilities shut as quick as they opened. That's why third eye ripping is so dangerous. (Lucky, no one does this.) :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

That’s interesting because when I was younger my mom knew I saw and talked to spirits. She never thought it was a mental disease but it does run in parts of my family. Now that I’m older when I hear voices I specifically know who it’s from. I think the difference is. Interpretation, and the obvious signs. As spirit keepers we aren’t going around without the mental control. I feel like in the meta especially once you’re able to utilize your abilities. You can control them. I know when ever I want to hear or see I allow it to happen. If I don’t then I won’t allow it to happen. Also ask and receive as well. And filtering out the unbounds. There’s never a negative thought (telepathy) or voiced comment. It’s always supportive or very funny because I know it comes from my keep and if I doubt it they literally tell me it’s them within the same moment or they make themselves known through signs/visions or dreams. Then there’s astral projection. So I guess actively being involved with the meta and then just hearing voices, on the surface at first sounds similar but when dissected. It’s very different.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have trouble shutting off the voices, and have since birth. When I was young, I had dreams of relatives, how they died, how they were found and how they looked in their coffins. I would tell every detail about the funeral.

My parents thought I was crazy until I woke up screaming and asking for my great aunt zoey. I told them she was dead and what happened, how she was found and how she was dressed in the coffin. My parents told me to shut up and go to sleep.

The next day, daddy got the call. He was given the details and they were exactly like I told them. I was even accurate down to the last details on her funeral. When this happened, my daddy started to believe. My mother never accepted my gifts.

Even now, my environment is noisy with the voices around me. Hospitals and nursing homes are the worst because every ghost seems to seek me out to help them get a message to someone or just have the reassurance that it is okay to go into the light.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”