Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I don't use guides either, I use my own energy when I do divination I also use my divination for spellwork which is basically manifesting the positive or negative aspects of the tarot card or cards for myself, someone, etc.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

While we are on the subject of psychics, the warning is to not give them details because the fake ones will use cues to give you information you want to hear, but might be just guesses. They can give a grieving spouse false hope and disappointment.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:While we are on the subject of psychics, the warning is to not give them details because the fake ones will use cues to give you information you want to hear, but might be just guesses. They can give a grieving spouse false hope and disappointment.
That's good advice.

On the few occasions I've done readings I liked to tell the person I was doing it for to not tell me any details about their question. It was as interesting for me when I got it 'right' as for the other person.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

That's called frontloading in the energy work community or if they give you information that can be used for any aspect of your life in loose detail it's called cold reading.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Recently my aunt went to a psychic in the US and he told her she is going to have breast cancer this November and that she is going to die in a year... he mentioned a couple of names which he mentioned as 2 females who have unleashed demons against her ... one was a relative whom she knew... and another name he mentioned belonged to her female cat.... my aunt was wondering how can it be her cat... and he told her that after her death the demons will go after her son and ruin his marraige ..... and here comes the seedy part —— he said that he can remove these demonic entities by paying 2000$... my aunt said that she doesn’t have money and all she has are a load of credit card bills to pay ... which I know for a fact is correct... my aunt is a huge spendthrift .... then he told her to sell something and find the money!!!! ... the consultation cost her 300$.... she was visibly shaken and upset when told that she was going to die ... and fortunately she did not give him the 2000$ .... We discussed and both agreed that he must have seen her showing off her cleavage in the dress and understood that that was her most important asset and targeted that.. and he told this November as he hoped to make some quick money by hoping to scare her .... and when November comes and definitely nothing is going to happen, he will say that it’s his magic that helped her stay alive , and then he will ask her for more money so that he can continue to keep demons away... this way he has a victim for life.... in this case I feel he is the demon .... I just told her to pray to the saints she believes in and nothing is going to happen.. . Good she had the brains to not give him that 2000 immediately ...

Firstly 300 $ for an hour consultation is an overkill... Even the reknowned psychics don’t charge that much ...

Secondly no ethical psychics will predict death imo... They can predict the possibility of bad times , but death is in the hands of God..

Thirdly if any psychic tells that there is something scary going to happen and they can remove it by paying them lumps of money , it is a big red flag..

I have digressed from the actual topic a bit, but I had all these thoughts in mind as my aunt narrated me this incident just couple of days back and the post is on psychics...

But there are a lot of psychics that I have spoken to who are very ethical though not always accurate.. So this is a one off case maybe , but better to be aware of such cons..

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

nina wrote:Recently my aunt went to a psychic in the US and he told her she is going to have breast cancer this November and that she is going to die in a year... he mentioned a couple of names which he mentioned as 2 females who have unleashed demons against her ... one was a relative whom she knew... and another name he mentioned belonged to her female cat.... my aunt was wondering how can it be her cat... and he told her that after her death the demons will go after her son and ruin his marraige ..... and here comes the seedy part —— he said that he can remove these demonic entities by paying 2000$... my aunt said that she doesn’t have money and all she has are a load of credit card bills to pay ... which I know for a fact is correct... my aunt is a huge spendthrift .... then he told her to sell something and find the money!!!! ... the consultation cost her 300$.... she was visibly shaken and upset when told that she was going to die ... and fortunately she did not give him the 2000$ .... We discussed and both agreed that he must have seen her showing off her cleavage in the dress and understood that that was her most important asset and targeted that.. and he told this November as he hoped to make some quick money by hoping to scare her .... and when November comes and definitely nothing is going to happen, he will say that it’s his magic that helped her stay alive , and then he will ask her for more money so that he can continue to keep demons away... this way he has a victim for life.... in this case I feel he is the demon .... I just told her to pray to the saints she believes in and nothing is going to happen.. . Good she had the brains to not give him that 2000 immediately ...

Firstly 300 $ for an hour consultation is an overkill... Even the reknowned psychics don’t charge that much ...

Secondly no ethical psychics will predict death imo... They can predict the possibility of bad times , but death is in the hands of God..

Thirdly if any psychic tells that there is something scary going to happen and they can remove it by paying them lumps of money , it is a big red flag..

I have digressed from the actual topic a bit, but I had all these thoughts in mind as my aunt narrated me this incident just couple of days back and the post is on psychics...

But there are a lot of psychics that I have spoken to who are very ethical though not always accurate.. So this is a one off case maybe , but better to be aware of such cons..
I see that you're not gullible and that's great. Yes, you're right. There many scammers with many unethical methods. Dito.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Adrasteia, It is easy for me as a 3rd person to look at this in an objective manner. But if I was in my aunts position at the time, who knows, I may have given in... If you are forewarned you dont fall prey... And now i know such extreme things can happen in this space and i am better prepared to tackle this ... As a general rule , anything that involves money, dont give in immediately or out of impulse .... take a few days time to think over, inquire with people , google etc before deciding to spend.... this advice is for me too btw :-D

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

That is good advice. Never let anyone scare you into giving them a large sum of money for their services. Your aunt encountered a scammer. Always get a second opinion before handing out large amounts of money to someone like that.

It's good she asked for a few days to think things over.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Whenever I send out a reading to a client, I always attach a sheet of tips to finding the best appropriate reader(s) they could find.

I usually like giving these little rule of thumbs out:

- Never trust any reader who says their reading is “100% accurate” or “guaranteed” to come true.
- Readers should not have to ask you for additional personal information or fish for more information from you
- Never trust a reader who claims they have awards or famous on multiple public platforms
- Beware of those who offer you expensive custom orders, cleansings (claiming you need a cleanse or have a negative spirit around you)

- I usually warn people to beware of so-called psychics who “backtrack.” For example a psychic might have your relationship status wrong (e.g. you’re single and not actually in a relationship like they say) and then they try to claim they’re “picking up energy from a previous relationship" to make their reading fit

“In the worst case, a fake psychic reader is a scammer; a fraud that wants to part you with your money for their own financial gain. This kind of person may try to paralyze you with fear, so that you’ll keep coming back to them with your hard-earned cash.

Watch out for psychics who offer to break curses for a fee, or ones who make you feel afraid. Sometimes these psychics use subtle language that steadily puts you down and makes you lose confidence in your own judgment. They may also infuse their readings with negative suggestions that make you feel that there is something wrong with you and the way you handle life’s events.

We all experience low points in our lives and sometimes it can feel as if we haven’t caught a break in months, even years. It’s easy to attach too much meaning to difficult periods in our lives by thinking that we must have been hexed or be caught up in the grip of negative influences. This type of ‘psychic’ is not giving you psychic information, they are making things up to try to control and con you. A good reading with a genuine psychic should leave you feeling uplifted and more in control of your future.“
(Found this on a neat psychic tips site)

Maybe this will help other people who are venturing out into looking for readers online or irl.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

As someone who used to be addicted to Etsy’s readers; the warnings apply to 99% to them! There used to be some good readers but now the place is infested with either your regular soccer mom who bought a crystal from Target and now believes she’s a Greek Oracle — or simply scammers preying on people.

Not all psychics keep spirits actually spirit companionship is foreign to them. But they can connect to spirits and the astral realm. I remember one saying she connects and consults with her dead sister who died at birth. They do know spirits exists but they don’t necessarily keep any or even believe you can keep any.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “General Questions”