You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

Yesterday I had an interesting experience. I was at work and was trying to find something to listen to on my phone. It was sitting in front of my laptop and I glanced up above the edge of my phone and I swear I saw the manifestation of my fire faery J. It was a small dark purple/blue shadow type cloud, and in the middle was a clear silhouette of a human shape. It was just sitting on the edge of my laptop, and it vanished after a bit. My fire faery is the only spirit of mine that I can think it might have been, I have a gryphon, a hellhound, a volkh, a fylgia, and the spirit of my deceased cockatiel. Any thoughts on this or what it could be?

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Since you do not have a purple dragon, I discard this hypothesis. But I think the most convincing is your intuition that can tell which spirit in question has manifested itself. Although I do not have fairy fae, but I would expect them to have a red or orange color associated with the fire.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

My spirits almost do not communicate visually, it is more by means of noises.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Not an expert, but to play safe, why not ask spirits in your keep if its any of them?

It could be something that is unbound too, who knows your senses are getting sharper to notice those that usually goes unnoticed thanks to spirit in your keep.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”