More memberz

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
NorthWood
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm me, nothing else
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll use NorthWood for this site.
Zodiac:

This site is the best melting pot of knowledge I've stubbled to on the internet. Just wish there was more members and more activity. I hate waiting for someone to respond. I'm so egar to check my notifications every half hour in the hopes that I've gotten responses.

Flames
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

CH seems to be taking a downturn at the moment. A lot of members left recently and its up to the newer members to keep the forum going. CH easily had a lot more activity in the past. Chat used to be really active, but because of trolls it was deactivated.
All I can recommend is for you to search the archives - most questions posed by newer members have been asked before and answered. DarkWing is great at digging up threads for us but its up to the individual to search too.
Just keep hunting, I'm sure you will find your info.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I have become less active, simply because I need to spend more time on my path and my life and less trying to constantly review and answer posts. I still try to be as active as possible, though. For a while I was checking the forum way too often so I've had to taper back. It was becoming a little manic to constantly look for stuff to respond to.

Also, my journey is at a "research and decide" point right now, so I've not had a lot of experiences to comment on lately. I will probably post some things soon once I get my spiritual practice back in order and complete some of my current projects.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I'm about the same but my membership is new so it's more of me waiting until my posts are approved to get the ball rolling on top of waiting for others lol.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I am sure your post or questions will be noticed sooner or later. I guess, some members could not answer you, due to lack of knowledge or expertise on subject matter, as quite a lot of us here, are newbies in spirit keeping.

Most of the questions might be previously asked in old threads/topics. Please peruse the search bar, it is very well worth it, lots of good topics might come out.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

This forum has cycles of being busy and being slow. That’s just how it goes. Search really is your friend though, because you will find a hesitance from older users to answer common questions posed in new threads without a search.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Almost always, when the Spring comes and the weather is warm, the Forum is slower because people are active, they're doing all the things they couldn't do while the wintery months held them hostage indoors LOL

There's over a decade of knowledge in this Forum from many amazing members, so pretty much anything you can think of, you'll find here :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

offlate I see only my questions in here 1c … but thanks to the members who answer my questions and that keeps me encouraged... not able to thank each and everyone who has answered my questions,, but I highly appreciate all the replies I got.. its also a main motivation factor to keep my spirit keeping activity going..

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
Zodiac:

Only real problem by going about and saying "Hey guys, join this forum I found. It's awesome!"...

That's when the trolls start rolling in. Some of the people who get invited to it, or stumble in by indirect means wind up being the forum's downfall. They may not have the same mindset or viewpoint of all of this, and start a thread somewhere like This isn't real! We've had several of those, and they are like over 300 pages long with replies of senior and new members alike, all fighting some idiot who decided to troll. That crap didn't stop getting posted in until the CH team locked the freakin' thread.

Demanding new members won't bring in good members, not always. I would suggest only inviting your possible friends who hold the same views, or are willing to accept that the physical world isn't the only reality. The whole Doctor Strange thing is possible, but you have to work for it. It doesn't just come from nowhere.

But honestly, creating a group on FB... setting it Public... and posting the link to the Creepy Hollows Store, or Forum in the description is not the way to go. Especially if you just invite every single "friend" in your FB account to said group. Religious people, depending on their views, may shame you for witchcraft. And there is a possibility of them trickling here, and doing the same to honest decent people.
The CH forums are a pretty tight knit community when they are actually active, and people start to show up again. New faces are nice, but not if it's going to turn into a freaking free for all about politics, religion, or people bashing our beliefs, or talking down to everyone just because their minds are to closed to others' opinions.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

My friends, I've shown this website to, but they don't plan to join it, they're possibly going to buy conjures, however, mainly because I bought my first one from here and it's being delivered, I did so to experience it mostly. I have entity pets two hellhounds, Vargr, Inugami, a large raven, and a couple of other creatures, but not bound to anything so this will be a different experience.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Forum Suggestions”