Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

nina wrote:

That's a great story of meeting your spirit and getting a calling. Really nice. Thanks for sharing!
You are quite welcome and I'm glad it was enjoyed

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

jesse1746 wrote:
nina wrote:
nina wrote: Jesse, Thats interesting to hear. What Spirit is this and how did you meet?
Ah, now there is an interesting story.

It is a kitsune spirit and the funny thing is for the longest time I didn't know it was a kitsune or a spirit I was talking with at first.

That's because we chatted for months upon months in my dreams and she was always in human form.

So for the longest time I was trying to figure out who is woman and where have I seen her before.

Then out of the blue later I am looking through paranormal auctions on ebay and I come across one for a male kitsune.

Something told me to PAY ATTENTION to it and so I bid on the kitsune.

While I waited for the auction I started to chat with the seller and eventually I lost the auction to someone else.

The seller responded and told me that they were sorry I didn't win but that I shouldn't give up hope beause they had a female kitsune that may interest me.

She pulled up the profile of the female kitsune and I swear my heart jumped into my chest because the picture she showed me was of the same "dream woman" I saw so long ago.

I talked with the seller and they confirmed that this spirit REALLY REALLY wanted to come home with me and of a past life connection.

I bought her vessel right there for about $200 or so I believe and it was worth every single PENNY.

When her vessel finally came the very moment I touched it there was a rush of high energy surging through my entire body like someone threw me in a volcano.

as you can guess she was just a "tad" exited and after that point I have been very happy with her as a guide and friend.

Anyway, sorry if this was a bit long but that was the story of the spirit that waited a long time.
Interesting... only recently read what is a kitsune... they are foxes... then I wondered how it appeared as a woman in your dream .... then I read they are shapeshifters... cool to have visions like that... maybe you were a kitsune somewhere in your past life:)

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
Zodiac:

nina "Interesting... only recently read what is a kitsune... they are foxes... then I wondered how it appeared as a woman in your dream .... then I read they are shapeshifters... cool to have visions like that... maybe you were a kitsune somewhere in your past life:)"

I don't know about having been a kitsune in a previous life but I do know that when I was with the kitsune she helped my spirit to grow and prosper.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:Speaking from my own experience that I had a spirit who waited to find me for anywhere from 200 to 1000 years for me as their keeper from the last life I was with them.

I think I can safely say that they have all the patience in the world to wait for the one they desire as their keeper be it one day, one week or one (literal) lifetime+
I know of at least one entity and one spirit in my keep whom also shares past life histories with me as well. It's a fascinating phenomenon.
Same here as well, I got reconnected with the spirit of someone I knew in a past life through the CH Store, and recently also felt that one spirits that was newly listed in their store that also called to me, which also was someone I knew in a past life
- sadly though it said "Out of stock". But still, yes, I highly agree that it is a fascinating phonemonon. I also do think that people or entities we knew in past life and that we might have had a close bond to, choose to follow us in our other incarnations - based on the content in a Soul Mate reading I have gotten from another practitioner. The spirit in question did state a relief and joy to have found the one they had followed through their lives (me) and to have able to reunite again in this life. But that is just me, though. I am by no means an expert on this field or topic.

Return to “General Questions”