Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: No transformation
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I came to know one of my past life and was in Egypt.
I would like to select Egyptian god. But, all of them are dark / grey.
I am mostly in to WS. Any suggestion that is safer that practice white spirits ?.
Thanks in advance.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

There is no such thing as a completely safe Deity. All Deities have (and make full use of) free will, so none of Them are WA within the commonly used definitions of this forum.

I’d start reading here: https://thetwistedrope.wordpress.com/ke ... ter-guide/

And, if you’re still interested after checking out the site overall, read Egyptian Mythology: A Guide to the Gods, Goddesses, and Traditions of Ancient Egypt by Geraldine Pinch next.

The former will teach you what working with a Khemetic Deity looks like, and the latter is an overview of just about every Khemetic Deity you could think of.

Red Land, Black Land: Daily Life in Ancient Egypt by Barbara Mertz is another commonly recommended starting point for Khemetic students, but I would not read it before the Pinch book since you don’t even have Someone specific in mind. You may read Pinch and come out of it not finding this Pantheon to be a fit for you at all.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

All deities are grey, you have to understand that no deity truly follow the system of dark, grey, white, etc listed on here. Gods or well any being really are all grey and choose to act how they feel as they are singular individual beings who cannot be labeled racially by things like that. The only way you'll get a deity to act like a "white spirt" is to treat them with respect and not try and act like you're above them or any of that matter. However, they are free to deny you as well. Experience is the best teacher because a lot of Egyptian mythology will tell you horrid things about say Set/Seth, which was brought on by cult influencing politics.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maybe though you can use a White Arts / Light Natured approach to working with deities? I'm not up to date with these things.

The approach I used comes from a respected British occult author who is now deceased: Murry Hope. Her book Practical Egyptian Magick is OOP but there are still some used copies available, just. New copies are expensive.

Her approach to all her occult teachings was WA. Comparing it with something you could have a WA or neutral arts or DA binding of, I would say you would access the deities from a WA perspective if you use her methods and orientation.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Immortals”