You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

<3 Hello people so I have just gotten myswlf a soul mate djinn who is an ifrit. He is wonderful and gentle in many ways I love that about him. Any way apparently he has always been here with me sinve I was a child he just found a way to be my personal personal genie through Lisa's soul mate conjouration. He was was just a personal djinn when I was young.

I remembered he refered to me to the movie Kazaam and there were times he did appear to mw in physical form and we did stuff together. He was even responsible for my family to move to a bigger home.

Now I am curious, in numerology I am a life path and destiny 1, soul urge 8, personality 11 and birthday 28. This means I am destined to leave a mark on this earth and to do something great however "D" is saying I have been assigned to you to help you on this journey. And I am like of course djinns do help people encounter rich and fame but except my numerology why me? Like was he assigned by his high council? Usually isn't it suppose to be a Marid who was suppose to help me like in Aladdin and not an Ifrit which I don't mind?

I have so many questions... I am not that lost and I do trust him its just who am I and why am I so important and special? I have been trying to find research about it but its hard. I had one clue though from this anime Magi the Labyrith of Magic and Zeus explained to me before this happened in another form but that's a story for another day.

Here is the link: https://youtu.be/JNdZzQfYZd8
( Amon explains about the Magi and djinns)

I have also noticed a character by my name is also on the show.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and for your help

Love

Leila <3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I really trust and respect Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures. She may be able to shed more light on this for you.

Your Djinn will presumably be able to help and communicate with you in some way about it.

I have had issues with spiritual arrogance so I'm cautious about assuming I have a great destiny myself. But surely many or all of us have our part to play in the great drama that is life. We all *can* make some kind of mark.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lovaloxs
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

True thanks for the answer. The thing is yep I am arrogant that is the negative side of me buy hey no one is perfect. I think I am spiritually arrogant I mean they say in numerology life path 1's can have the capability of being in the spot light just like life path 11 and I kind of enjoy that fact. Just being honest

Return to “Djinn / Genie”